From RDF Working Group Wiki
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 90 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: <please volunteer>
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 9 Oct telecon:
Review of action items
Next telecon: 23 Oct
LC Comments on Concepts, Semantics
See http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Concepts_and_Semantics_Last_Call_Comments for current status of all comments on Concepts and Semantics.
TriG / N-Triples / N-Quads
- Status wrt comments
- Turtle Features at Risk
- N-Triples / N-Quads
CR transition process for Concepts + Semantics + TriG + N-Triples + N-Quads
- Decision on 23 Oct telecon, including resolutions on last open issues
- Prepare draft CR Transition request before 23 Oct
- Send CR request after 23 Oct telecon
- Arrange transition call
- Note: we might try to the JSON-LD PR request in the same call.
- Send reminder to commenters, where applicable (Concepts, Semantics)
- Make sure up-to-date page with disposition of comments is available
- Make CR draft available by Tue 22 Oct
Process issues: message from Sandro
Resolve Features at Risk
JSON-LD CG Resolution: Support conversion of lists of lists to list objects by preserving the blank node head of the inner list.
JSON-LD CG Resolution: Make an editorial update to the JSON-LD specification to clarify that the @type keyword is context sensitive and make its various usages more clear in the specification.
JSON-LD CG Resolution: Allow blank nodes to be used as graph name or property.
Please note that blank node properties will be dropped by default unless the "produce generalized RDF" flag is set
JSON-LD CG Resolution: Keep the @base: null feature in the JSON-LD specification as it is defined in the Candidate Recommendation specification.
JSON-LD CG Resolution: Make the JSON-LD WebIDL API non-normative and refer to the Promises specification written by Domenic Denicola and proceed straight to Proposed Recommendation.
Checking prep status for PR:
- disposition of comments: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Candidate_Recommendation_Comments
Peter Ansell: Spec should reference the test suite
Status: response sent, issue not closed yet
Joe Rockmore: reified statements in Turtle
Status: no response formulated
Media type parameter for Turtle