Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: Fabien Gandon
- Alternate: Gavin Carothers
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 19 September:
No formatted version yet which should go here:
Review of action items
See request from W3C Management and responses on the list:
Chair's baseline: no change unless something can be done w/o problems for active WG members.
- Next telecon: 03 October 2012
Mon-Tue 29-30 Oct, Lyon, France, co-located with TPAC.
Info and registration information:
See also Sandro's recommendation for attending other meetings during TPAC:
REMINDER: Please remember to register your intent on the F2F3 and, if attending in person, register and pay for TPAC.
Provenance Constraints Review
Progress on LC reviews (actions 184+185)
Short discussion on status of handling comments.
Action 187 done by Gregg:
- WG charter expires 1 Feb 2013
- Extension in all likelihood only possible if by that time RDF Concepts, RDF Semantics and Trig (read: named-graph syntax proposal) are in LC
- What can we realistically achieve in the next three months?
Two main threads:
Minimal semantics proposal from Antoine:
Alternative proposal by Peter:
Excerpt from this message:
- No change to the semantics for RDF graphs.
- Entailment between RDF datasets D1=<G1,N1> and D2=<G2,N2> is defined as
- a) G1 entails G2
- b) for each <n,g> in N2 there is some <n,g'> in N2 such that g' entails g, or if there is no such <n,g'> then the empty RDF graph entails g
Phrased slightly differently by Pat:
Does this block use cases?