Agenda RDF-WG telecon 02 Nov 2011
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 15:00 London) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com UK: +44.203.318.0479 FR: +188.8.131.52.79.03 Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: Scott Bauer
- Alternate: Nicholas Humfrey
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 19 Oct telecon:
Action item review:
Next telecon: 9 Nov 2011
ISSUE-71 Language-typed literals
Amendment proposal of Jeremy Carroll:
ISSUE-77 rdf:Seq and rdf:Lists
Wiki page with proposals:
See also email thread:
Named Graph issues
Proposed to have a short meta-discussion on:
- minimal model we have agreement on
- e.g. some identification mechanism for subgraph boxes/snaps with minimal/zero semantics
- reqs from use cases: nesting, names, ....
- potential extensions of the minimal model(e.g. dereferencable graph names)
- as part of standard
- as best/current/... practices
Baseline: it would be good to agree on a minimal model?!
Possible new issue: URI aliases for RDF terms?