From RDF Working Group Wiki
Agenda 15 Sep 2011 Coordination telecon Provenance & RDF WGs
Thursday 15 Sep, 1215pm US Eastern time for 45-60 minutes 18:15 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 117:15 London) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com UK: +44.203.318.0479 FR: +184.108.40.206.79.03 Zakim code: 7334 ("RDFG") IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: David Wood / Luc Moreau / Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: tp be assigned
- for RDF WG:
- plans to attend: Antoine Zimmermann, Ted Thibodeau, Andy Seaborne, David Wood, Gavin Carothers, Sandro Hawke, Steve Harris ** may attend: Ivan Herman, Scott Bauer, Pierre-Antoine Champin
- for Provenance WG
- Luc Moreau, Paul Groth, Kai Eckert, Paolo Missier, Ted Thibodeau
Aim of telecon:
- clarify requirements of Provenance WG on mutliple graphs
- agree on communication channels
- The Provenance WG will serialize provenance data
- The Provenace WG expects to need a grouping/naming mechnism to do so.
- Task of RDF WG: provide mechanism for
- giving a URI to a "bunch of triples"
- defining (meta)data about a "bunch of triples"
- agree on set of concrete examples
- explorative discussion during telecon on 1-2 examples
- (joint) actions to work these out
- examples to be used as test cases
- brief discussion about timelines
- agree on coordination mechanisms