From RDF Working Group Wiki
Agenda RDF-WG telecon 16 Mar 2011
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes PLEASE NOTE: 16:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 15:00 London; 16:00 UTC) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com UK: +44.203.318.0479 FR: +18.104.22.168.79.03 Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: Matteo Brunati
- On deck: Peter Patel-Schneider
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 9 March telecon:
- start of DST in US is two weeks before Europe
Consequence: telecons of 16 and 23 March will be 1 hour earlier for Europeans
- Action item review:
Attendance: who is coming?
Proposal from Richard Cyganiak: TF-Graphs/RDF-Datasets-Proposal
Moving forward on the object-based vs. triple-based format: - What is needed to arrive at a decision at the F2F?
Syntax options page:
Short discussion on isues 6-13:
RDF Recommendation Set
Which documents belong to it?
- all original RDF-CORE documents (in updated form)?
- minimal requirement is update RDF Primer
- Turtle as new document
- Graphs as a new document or integrated with existing documents?
- JSON as new document
- Short discussion on participation of chairs/team contacts in technical discussions