From Provenance WG Wiki
- can be trimmed (dropped the example, focus on components/key concepts) + spend a bit more time on constraints. If necessary, I can talk about other serializations.
Jun's constraint test cases implemented here: http://code.google.com/p/open-biomed/source/browse/trunk/provenance-validation-tests
RDFa prov-o into a dataset listing page.
Visualize it using sindice.com or if Paul can hack up a quick PROV visualizer based on the one we did for OPMV that would be even better.
Dear ISWC2012 tutorial organizers
After some final swapping of dates we hope that everybody is content with the allocation of time slots for their tutorial. Please find below some important information for the next steps until the start of the conference.
1. Please note that the program is considered final from now on. http://iswc2012.semanticweb.org/tutorials
2. The official times for the sessions are:
Morning session: 09:00 - 10:30 10:30 - 11: 00 break 11:00 - 12:30
12:30 - 14:00 lunch
Afternoon session: 14:00 - 15:30 15:30 - 16:00 break 16:00 - 17:30
There is some flexibility w.r.t the start times of the morning sessions and the end time of the afternoon sessions. Should you have any intention of starting earlier or ending later please let us know by Sep 5.
3. The rooms are equipped with a projector and a screen. The larger rooms are also equipped with a speaker's microphone. Should you have special requirements please let us know by Sep 5.
4. We like to repeat that there will be one complimentary full registration (conference + workshops & tutorials) per tutorial. Details of how to be refunded will follow in a separate mail.
5. Please make sure that the necessary materials for your tutorials can be provided to the attendess before the tutorial starts. We would therefore like to encourage you sending us any material that we may publish on the conference website for download by Nov 5.
6. One last important note: Please always refer to the acronym and/or title of your tutorial when mailing us.
7. We would like to thank you all for your cooperation and hope that all of you will have a very successful tutorial with good attendance and, more important, many interesting, controversial and constructive discussions!
Best regards, Your ISWC2012 Tutorials Chairs (Tom & Claudia)