PIL OWL Ontology Meeting 2011-12-29
From Provenance WG Wiki
- previous meeting
- date: 2011-12-29
- time: 8 PT, 11 ET, 4pm UK
- via Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 695 ("OWL")
- wiki page: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2011-12-29
- titan page: http://titanpad.com/OVEWqo7U00
- next meeting
- We listed several topics where PROV-O is out of sync with DM WD2. The initial list will be developed and maintained at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#Outstanding_issues
- Tim will write up Accounts in RDF and announce on the list (Friday mid-day).
- Others to review DM, develop issues list, and review/feedback Tim's accounts writeup.
- Meet next Tuesday
23 January 12 noon ET, 5pm UK to revisit issues list.
- Getting prov-o in sync with prov-dm
- 1. Before the next F2F
Outstanding issues (maintain list at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#Outstanding_issues):
- a. Constraints defined in PROV-DM - distinguish between enforceable constraints and well-formed constraints
- b. Accounts (and named graphs)+ examples - coordinate between the RDF WG (RDF1.1) and prov WG - make note in PROV-O html document.
- c. Agents association
- d. Plan (in place of Recipe)
- e. wasScheduledAfter - overloaded property
- f. Start/End of Activity
- g. onBehalfOf relation between agents and an activity
- h. Derivation - updated in DM, three kinds of derivation
(make note on timeline)
Best practices document: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/bestpractices/BestPractices.html
Tim to do first cut of RDFization of prov-dm's examples (by mid Friday).
Tim to gather related materials
(All)-> provide feedback once Tim sends the first approach. Satya: make note that RDF 1.1 is not complete and we need to coordindate.
Tim to enumerate issues on RDF 1.1 to rdf-prov email list
Monday is a holiday.
Next Tuesday? 12 ET 5pm UK
until then, develop the list of prov-o out of sync with DM at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#Outstanding_issues