PIL OWL Ontology Meeting 2011-11-21

From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 18:13, 21 November 2011 by Tlebo (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Information

prov-wg - Modeling Task Force - OWL group telecon

Attendees

  • Khalid
  • Satya
  • Tim
  • Daniel
  • Stephan
  • Mike

Agenda

  1. Review updates: replacement of PE with Activity, addition of qualifiedInvolvement diagram by Stephan
  2. Editing of the Ontology extension section
  3. Review of the provenance-specific inference section

Discussions

Mike is joining us.

PE -> Activity

Need to update diagrams.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/308f9e30cc7e/ontology/diagram-history/qualified-involvements/QualifiedInvolvementDiagram.png get it from -> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/308f9e30cc7e/ontology/diagram-history/qualified-involvements/QualifiedInvolvementDiagram.png

Daniel's Luc's issue "generation" pointing into future Is this a tracked ISSUE?

Stephan: "pointing to the future" is a poor phrase - 


 Stephan: Will add diagram for QualifiedInvolvement class

ontology extension section

Issues raised by Luc and Paul: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/155

Luc: long, wants to move to best practices doc

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/ProvenanceModel.html

TODO: Tim and Daniel button from DM to hide/show the example code.


=

Section 5.3: Constraints will be moved to an Appendix section