From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 10:55, 12 July 2011 by Sandro
Name Suggestions for the Standard
Enter your suggested name for the standard.
- APL: Assertion-based Provenance Language
- APM: Assertion-based Provenance Model
- PAST: Provenance Assertion SchemaTa
- PAX: Provenance Assertion eXchange
- PIL: Provenance Interchange Language
- PAAP: "PAAP is About Asserting Provenance"
- PDGRE ("pedigree"): Provenance data general representation for exchange
- TPL: The Provenance Language
- Prov (or PROV, or prov): as in "the Prov Provenance Exchange Vocabulary" or "the Prov Provenance Framework", like "The OWL Web Ontology Language" (the name doesn't have to be an acronym).