From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 15:07, 14 March 2013 by Gklyne
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 14 March 2013
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 3 pm London, 4 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Stian Soiland-Reyes
- Regrets: Curt Tilmes, Paolo Missier, Satya Sahoo
- Review OPEN Action Items
Documents are published
- Blog posts & PR
- Getting AcReps to endorse the specifications
- Resolve core issues
- ISSUE-618: Should pingback be described in PROV-AQ?
- ISSUE-428 Should we recommend RDF for provenance; define other mimetypes for other serializations?
- e.g. content negotiation
- Agnostic service description format - (RDF & JSON-LD considerations)
- [added by GK] confirm to close issues marked PENDINGREVIEW, per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2013Mar/0090.html
- [added by GK] confirm response to James Anderson http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2013Mar/0103.html
- Go through the time table for each document till final publication
- Volunteers for other tasks?
GLD Review Last Call for the Organization Ontology (ORG).
- April 6 deadline