From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 11:11, 28 February 2013 by Pgroth
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 28 February 2013
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Curt Tilmes
- Luc Moreau
- Review OPEN Action Items
- Updates of link pointing to provenance
- All staged documents to be listed at: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PublicationRequestMarch12
- PROPOSED: to publish prov-dc as a WD Note.
- PROPOSED: to publish prov-sem as a WD Note.
- PROPOSED: to publish prov-xml as a WD Note.
- checks to publish as a WD Note
- Proposed: to publish prov-primer, prov-overview, prov- links as WD