From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 12:04, 21 February 2013 by Pgroth
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 14 February 2013
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Dong Huynh
- Review OPEN Action Items
- Approving Implementation Report
- PROPOSED: publish the implementation report as a W3C Note (short name: prov-implementations)
Transition to Proposed Recommendation
- Status of prov-o, prov-dm, prov-n, prov-constraints
- PROPOSED: prov-dm, prov-o, prov-constraints, prov-n to be submitted as proposed recommendations
- What to do next (Ivan)
- Reminder of timetable: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2013Feb/0098.html
- Organizing/checking on reviews of prov-xml, prov-dc, prov-sem, prov-aq (?), prov-dictionary(?)
embedding prov metadata in the specs
- what, when, by whom?
- Update (Paul/Graham)
- Questions to resolve:
- The inclusion or exclusion of ping back
- Serialization independence
- What format should be returned by the service?
- What format should the service description be in, if any?