From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 10:56, 6 February 2013 by Pgroth
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 6 February 2013
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Review OPEN Action Items
- Converging on outstanding issues
- Proposed: Adopte qnames for identifiers in PROV-XML
- Does the current proposal on the ordering of attributes support "nice" JAXB?
- Does the current organization of xsd files support legacy xml?
- Prov-XML Identifiers
- XML Schema Organization - http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/608
- Implementation Report Draft
- Organizing reviews for PROV-DC