From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 18:00, 20 November 2012 by Tlebo
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 22 November 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Review OPEN Action Items
Summary of Timetable to CR
- Synchronized release of documents
- Documents ready by November 26th, noon GMT
- Chairs and Ivan performing final check on November 26th.
- Chairs announcing intent to publish CR (Nov 27th)
- CR transition teleconference (Dec 7th)
- CR publication (Dec 11th)
Review of Actions assigned at F2F4
Please upload updates:
- Action-123 on Luc: done
- Action-128 on Luc: done, see http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/provbib.js
- Action-116 on Tim; postponed until after CR publishing.
- Action 127 on Tim; asked prov-o team for volunteer.
- Update from Stephan and Paul
Update on Rec-track documents
Update on Note-track documents
- Reviewer feedback
- Request to review the Organization Ontology - first public working draft