From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 11:57, 4 October 2012 by Pgroth
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 3 October 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Paolo Missier
- Regrets: Tom De Nies
- Review OPEN Action Items
PROV Exit Criteria
- Constraint Features Proposal
- Focus only on constraints as features and not inferences
- Creating a catalog of simple provenance graphs testing each constraint - yes or no answer - not all edge cases but representative
- Applications report which constraints they support
- Confirming responses that were under review during the week:http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ResponsesToPublicComments#PROV-DM_.28Under_Review.29
- ISSUE-531, ISSUE-530, ISSUE-528, ISSUE-520, ISSUE-517, ISSUE-501, ISSUE-516, ISSUE-514, ISSUE-513, ISSUE-511, ISSUE-510, ISSUE-512, ISSUE-521, ISSUE-522, ISSUE-509, ISSUE-497, ISSUE-515, ISSUE-518
- Call to review responses http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ResponsesToPublicComments#PROV-DM_.28Draft.29
- Outstanding issues: TBD
UML and Naming
- Is there a naming issue and if there is what is the resolution?
- Update (Stephan/Curt/Hook)
Reminder on Notes
- PROV-DC what remains to be done?
- PROV-AQ can we push this towards a last call? Date?
- PROV-Dictionary ...