From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 15:02, 13 September 2012 by Lmoreau
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 13 September 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Regrets: Simon Miles, James Cheney, Curt Tilmes, Khalid Belhajjame, Graham Klyne
- Review OPEN Action Items
- Sign-up at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/F2F4
- Issues addressed at the Monday telcons of prov-o are now rolled into the normal thursday telcon.
- The PROV Constraints document is out.
- Blog post at ... http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/09/12/last-call-constraints-of-the-provenance-data-model-2/
- Email lists?
- Finalise some outstanding issues. Luc has provided a path forward for each issue in his last email about it.
- Resolve what we should do about sub activity
Comments on Implementation Report
- Discussion around test cases or not
- Version 1 of XML-schema
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/493 (prov:type)
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/551 (flatten XSD)