From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 12:17, 7 June 2012 by Pgroth
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 7 June 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: ???
- Regrets: Graham Klyne, Daniel Garijo
- Minutes of the May 31 2012 Telecon
- Review OPEN Action Items
- Questions to Sandro:
- What does last call look like?
- Do the ontologies go in the recommendation?
Definition of role
- Issue 384: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/384
- Finalize a definition and domain for hadRole.
- Resolving ISSUE-385 hasProvenanceIn
- Suggested possible resolution http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/working-copy/wd6-contextualization.html
Suggested changes to collections
A Summary of Discussions