From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 11:15, 19 April 2012 by Pgroth
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 19 April 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Curt Tilmes
- Regrets: Jun Zhao
- Progress on Reviews
Release of Documents
- Review edits
- Do we rename prov:Collection into prov:Dictionary?
- Do we incorporate invalidation (see next agenda item)?
- Need to ensure synchronization between documents
- Proposal 1: Following internal and external feedback, the first deliverable (referred to as "D1. PIL Conceptual Model" in the charter) is reorganized into three separate documents. The three documents are now known by their respective short names: prov-dm, prov-constraints, prov-n. These documents are intended to become W3C Recommendations.
- Proposal 2: Release the current version of prov-dm document as fourth public working draft
- Proposal 3: Release the current version of prov-constraints document as first public working draft
- Proposal 4: Release the current version of prov-n document as first public working draft
- Proposal 5: Release the current version of prov-o document as second public working draft
- Proposal 6: Release the current version of prov-primer document as second public working draft
- Proposal 7: Incorporate the invalidation/destruction in prov-dm for immediate release
Discussion on OWL RL
- Feedback on decision to relax RL requirement
- How do we operationalize the lightweight requirement