Meetings:Telecon2012.02.23

From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 23:38, 23 February 2012 by Lmoreau (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda PROV-WG telecon 23 Feb 2012

Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris 
- For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes.
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 7768#
- IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov).
- Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
- RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes


Admin

  • Chair: Luc Moreau
  • Scribe: Stian
  • Action items to review:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/open

PROV-DM Simplification: Reviewer feedback

ACTION-62: Provide a preliminary simplified introduction to the data model

See page: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvDMWorkingDraft4

Confirmed Reviewers:

Trying to reach consensus on the following points:

  • decide whether the new documents are inline with the simplification objective
  • recommend whether they become the new editor's draft
    • if not, identify blocking issues
    • if yes, identify potential issues to be raised against these future new editor's draft
  • decide whether ISSUE-145, ISSUE-183, ISSUE-215, ISSUE-225 and ISSUE-234 (all relating to identifiers) can be closed
  • Proposal: The Working Group supports the restructuring of the PROV-DM deliverable into three separate documents, currently named PROV-DM, PROV-DM-CONSTRAINTS, and PROV-ASN to facilitate its presentation.

PROV-O Ontology: Reviewer feedback

Action-55: Prov-o team will produce an updated owl file reflecting prov-dm wd3

Confirmed Reviews:


Trying to reach consensus on the following points:

  • decide whether the ontology offers a good alignment with prov-dm wd3
  • decide whether the ontology has adopted simplified naming (as flagged by Ivan).
  • confirm that the ontology fits OWL-RL
  • confirm that the ontology creates "natural rdf" see http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2011-07-07#resolution_6
  • Review period: 1 week

Timetable for Release

  • Agree on a timetable for synchronous release of Prov-dm, prov-o, and prov-primer

Binary Relations in WD5



AOB