From Provenance WG Wiki
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 17 Nov 2011
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Scribe: James Cheney
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Nov. 10 telecon
- Action items to review:
- Poll outcome
- F2F2 will take place in Amsterdam, on Feb 2-3.
- Title, recording outstanding issues
- Unless new comments arrive, proposed: 'To Release PAQ document as a first public working draft'.
- Organizing internal review
- Should we aim at a joint release of prov-o FPWD and second WD of prov-dm?
- Update (Simon/Yolanda)