From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 14:53, 3 November 2011 by Lmoreau
= Agenda PROV-WG telecon 03 Nov 2011 =
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 3 pm London, 4 pm Paris !!! EUROPEANS, PLEASE NOTE TIME !!!! - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Scribe: ???
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of Oct 27 telecon
- Action items to review:
F2F2 and F2F3
- Tentative dates, pencil them in, poll to be issued
- January 23-24
- February 2-3
- Proposed locations: Amsterdam (preferably, since more options), Southampton
- June 22-23, Santa Barbara (very strong preference since colocated with IPAW'12 a provenance workshop accompanied by a PROV tutorial!)
- July 2 to 6, Boston
- Approve proposed objectives for F2F2
- Update on ontology design
- Finalizing the prov-o document
- Estimated completion date
- Outcome of vote on Proposal: Rename 'Entity Expression' into 'Entity Record'; similarly, rename 'XXX Expression' into 'XXX Record'.
- Outcome of vote on Proposal: attributes are a necessary part of prov-dm. Attribute-value pairs can be optionally included in Entity Expressions and Activity Expressions.
- Outcome of vote on Proposal: Constraints related to attributes will be dropped: http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-prov-dm-20111018/#derivation-attributes, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-prov-dm-20111018/#use-attributes, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-prov-dm-20111018/#generation-affects-attributes