From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 12:53, 25 October 2011 by Pgroth
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 27 Oct 2011
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: ???
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of Oct 20 telecon
- Action items to review:
- Relation between PROV-DM and PROV-O.
- Possible mismatches?
- How do we resolve this?
- Confirm vote on following proposals:
- PROPOSED: in section 2.1 , to define an entity as an identifiable characterized thing.
- PROPOSED: to rename 'process execution' by 'activity'
- See details http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Oct/0195.html