From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 13:57, 12 May 2011 by Lmoreau
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 12 May 2011
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Scribe: Daniel G
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of 05 May telecon
- Action items to review:
- Invited experts update
- Discussion example http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011May/0012.html
- PROPOSED to accept the example and suggestions made by email
- Details are available at F2F1. Please indicate whether you participate or not.
- Proposed Objectives http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011May/0017.html
- Charter concepts illustration: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011May/0018.html
- Where are we going next?