Chatlog 2012-12-06

From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 09:53, 10 December 2012 by Lmoreau (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

15:52:48 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #prov
15:52:48 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/12/06-prov-irc
15:52:50 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
15:52:50 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #prov
15:52:52 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be PROV
15:52:52 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
15:52:53 <trackbot> Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference
15:52:53 <trackbot> Date: 06 December 2012
15:53:17 <Luc> trackbot, start telcon
15:53:19 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
15:53:21 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be PROV
15:53:21 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:53:22 <trackbot> Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference
15:53:22 <trackbot> Date: 06 December 2012
15:53:25 <Luc> Zakim, this will be PROV
15:53:25 <Zakim> ok, Luc; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:53:43 <Luc> Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.12.06
15:53:55 <Luc> Chair: Luc Moreau
15:54:31 <Luc> rrsagent, make logs public
15:55:01 <Luc> Regrets: James Cheney, Paolo Missier, Timothy Lebo
15:56:22 <pgroth> you can add Stephan Zednik
15:56:26 <Luc> Regrets: James Cheney, Paolo Missier, Timothy Lebo, Stephan Zednik, Hook Hua
15:56:36 <pgroth> :-(
15:57:19 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has now started
15:57:26 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
15:57:26 <pgroth> zakim, who is on the call?
15:57:27 <Zakim> On the phone I see [IPcaller]
15:57:36 <pgroth> Zakim, [IPcaller] is me
15:57:36 <Zakim> +pgroth; got it
15:57:55 <ivan> zakim, code?
15:57:55 <Zakim> the conference code is 7768 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), ivan
15:58:20 <Zakim> +ivan
15:58:28 <smiles> smiles has joined #prov
15:58:34 <Zakim> + +44.238.059.aaaa
15:58:47 <Luc> zakim,  +44.238.059.aaaa is me
15:58:47 <Zakim> +Luc; got it
15:58:58 <Luc> zakim, who is on the call?
15:58:59 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgroth, ivan, Luc
15:59:20 <lebot> lebot has joined #prov
15:59:28 <Zakim> +??P13
15:59:39 <smiles> zakim, ??P13 is me
15:59:39 <Zakim> +smiles; got it
15:59:44 <tlebo> tlebo has joined #prov
16:00:35 <GK1> GK1 has joined #prov
16:00:41 <jun> jun has joined #prov
16:00:43 <Zakim> + +1.315.941.aabb
16:00:49 <tlebo> zakim, I am aabb
16:00:49 <Zakim> +tlebo; got it
16:01:04 <Zakim> +??P1
16:01:13 <jun> zakim, ??p1 is me
16:01:13 <Zakim> +jun; got it
16:01:13 <Luc> i need a scribe please
16:01:26 <pgroth> i can if no one else
16:01:28 <Zakim> +OpenLink_Software
16:01:38 <MacTed> Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
16:01:38 <Zakim> +MacTed; got it
16:01:39 <MacTed> Zakim, mute me
16:01:39 <Zakim> MacTed should now be muted
16:01:44 <smiles> I can scribe
16:01:47 <tlebo> sorry, I might get pulled away during the call.
16:01:58 <smiles> ok
16:02:05 <smiles> Scribe: smiles
16:02:11 <Dong> Dong has joined #prov
16:02:22 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
16:02:32 <stain> zakim, +IPcaller is me
16:02:32 <Zakim> sorry, stain, I do not recognize a party named '+IPcaller'
16:02:37 <stain> zakim, IPcaller is me
16:02:37 <Zakim> +stain; got it
16:02:49 <Luc> topic: admin
<luc>Summary: Minutes were approved.
16:02:52 <Luc> proposed: to approve the minutes of last week's teleconference
16:03:01 <tlebo> +1
16:03:05 <ivan> +1
16:03:06 <jun> +1
16:03:14 <smiles> +1
16:03:15 <Dong> +1
16:03:20 <stain> 0 not read (the link?)
16:03:28 <Zakim> +??P30
16:03:35 <Luc> resolved: the minutes of last week's teleconference
16:03:39 <Zakim> +??P26
16:03:39 <stain>  http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-11-29
16:03:59 <GK> GK has joined #prov
16:04:14 <GK> zakim, ??p26 is me
16:04:14 <Zakim> +GK; got it
16:04:16 <pgroth> no
16:04:17 <pgroth> no
16:04:19 <smiles> Luc:  Actions open, Tim's for later, Luc's not done, Stefan's will be covered later
16:04:20 <Zakim> -stain
16:04:37 <Luc> topic: congratulations
<luc>Summary: Congratulations to the editors of the FPWDs (overview, links, dc, xml). Their transition request was approved this week. Publication scheduled for Dec 11th.
16:04:44 <Luc> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2012Dec/0017.html
16:04:58 <pgroth> s/topoic/topic
16:05:20 <smiles> Luc: Transition request approved for four new notes: overview, links, dc mapping, and xml
16:05:33 <smiles> ... congratulations to editors
16:06:08 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
16:06:14 <smiles> ivan: Checked with Dennis, who will check the release documents at the weekend, no problem with publication
16:06:17 <christine> christine has joined #prov
16:06:39 <Zakim> + +44.789.470.aacc
16:06:43 <Luc> q?
16:06:51 <pgroth> q+
16:06:58 <smiles> Luc: May not be available at all times on Monday, Tuesday, to deal with problems
16:07:21 <TomDN> TomDN has joined #prov
16:07:22 <smiles> ivan: Publication will usually happen Tuesday morning Boston time
16:07:35 <pgroth> do we need a blog post?
16:07:36 <smiles> ... need blurb for W3C homepage
16:07:43 <Zakim> + +329331aadd
16:07:52 <pgroth> q+
16:07:53 <TomDN> Zakim, +329 is me
16:07:54 <Zakim> +TomDN; got it
16:07:59 <smiles> ... once publication is out, blog post would be good
16:08:03 <Luc> q?
16:08:11 <smiles> pgroth: I can prepare a blog post, ready for Tuesday
16:08:12 <TomDN> (sorry I'm late, other meeting ran late)
16:08:20 <Luc> ack pg
16:08:47 <smiles> ivan: Whatever goes to the W3C homepage, I repeat it on the activity blog
16:09:04 <smiles> ... so better if one of chairs write this text
16:09:21 <pgroth> yes
16:09:24 <smiles> ... could be separate blog post with more details, which can also go to activity blog
16:10:06 <smiles> pgroth: If something comes up regarding publication, we can directly edit the HTML?
16:10:11 <smiles> ivan: yes
16:10:16 <Luc> q?
16:10:28 <Luc> topic: Getting Things Ready for Implementation
<luc>Summary: The questionnaires need to be mostly ready for the CR transition call on Friday, and final release on Tuesday.  Luc will provide urls to concepts. Paul will replicate the questionnaire for the various kinds of implementations. Dong has curated a test suite of 240+ test cases (each of them formatted in rdf, prov-n, xml).  The test cases are ready for review by the WG. Jun and Paul will do it as they implement test cases. Paolo and James are invited to look at them (in their absence, action was raised). Issues regarding the submission of the constraints implementation report were discussed, and in particular it is investigated whether a form can support it.
16:10:33 <khalidBelhajjame> khalidBelhajjame has joined #prov
16:10:49 <smiles> Luc: There are outstanding questions regarding questionnaire
16:10:59 <Zakim> +[IPcaller.a]
16:11:06 <khalidBelhajjame> zakim, [IPcaller.a] is me
16:11:06 <Zakim> +khalidBelhajjame; got it
16:11:15 <smiles> pgroth: Questionnaire has not changed much since last week, couple of things Stefan needs to do
16:11:37 <pgroth> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/99999/prov-implementation-survey/?login
16:11:48 <smiles> ... he has copied three questionnaires into one and added question about PROV constraints
16:12:19 <smiles> ... he still needs to create the other questionnaires
16:12:38 <smiles> ... for different kinds of products: implementation, vocabulary
16:12:40 <Luc> q?
16:13:12 <smiles> Luc: questionnaire ready for management telecon tomorrow?
16:13:25 <smiles> ... does not have all links to concepts in CR documents
16:13:50 <TomDN> Zakim, mute me
16:13:50 <Zakim> TomDN should now be muted
16:14:01 <smiles> pgroth: I can update this questionnaire with links
16:14:20 <smiles> Luc: currently links point to sections, not definitions
16:14:33 <tlebo> q?
16:15:22 <Luc> q?
16:15:44 <smiles> Luc: Any questions on questionnaires?
16:16:07 <Dong> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/testcases/process.html
16:16:13 <SamCoppens> SamCoppens has joined #prov
16:16:15 <smiles> Dong: (regarding test cases) Above are the current documents
16:16:41 <smiles> ... Issues raised by internal reviewers addressed, almost ready to go
16:16:49 <SamCoppens> zakim, SamCoppens is with TomDN
16:16:49 <Zakim> +SamCoppens; got it
16:17:08 <smiles> ... except that test cases missing for some constraints
16:18:05 <smiles> Luc: The test cases do not need to be frozen by 11th, need to be good but as others implement we may come up with other examples
16:18:18 <Luc> q?
16:18:57 <smiles> Dong: Good. In current version of test case document, we ask people to email results back to us, maybe be better to use questionnaire
16:19:12 <pgroth> that's a good idea…
16:19:26 <smiles> ... I will see if the questionnaire allows us to have text fields they can copy these into instead
16:20:03 <satya> satya has joined #prov
16:20:07 <smiles> pgroth: Could be possible, but would have to go through test case numbers in WBS
16:20:29 <Zakim> +Satya_Sahoo
16:20:33 <Luc> if you look at the current questionnaire, you have free text boxes
16:20:44 <smiles> Dong: Do not to intend to list all test cases as options, but just provide big text fields
16:21:43 <Luc> q?
16:22:06 <smiles> Dong: need volunteer reviewers for test case document
16:22:45 <smiles> Luc: There are a couple of lines with no test cases listed, but for which we do have test cases
16:22:53 <smiles> Dong: Yes, some to add to test suite
16:23:27 <pgroth> +10
16:23:32 <smiles> Luc: Thanks to Dong for all the work: 240 different tests, for each of 3 serialisations
16:23:44 <Luc> q?
16:24:02 <smiles> ... Now need reviewers for test cases
16:24:26 <pgroth> q+
16:24:30 <Luc> q?
16:24:52 <smiles> pgroth: Can I do it while I implement?
16:25:40 <smiles> Luc: That's fine, though ideally you should not come back on 31 Jan with problem
16:26:15 <smiles> ... will also ask James C to review
16:26:24 <Luc> action jcheney to review the test cases
16:26:24 <trackbot> Created ACTION-154 - Review the test cases [on James Cheney - due 2012-12-13].
16:26:32 <Luc> q?
16:26:43 <jun> I am in a similar position as Paul
16:26:57 <jun> I will review them while implementing them
16:26:59 <Luc> ack pg
16:27:02 <pgroth> yes
16:27:18 <Luc> action paolo to review the test cases
16:27:18 <trackbot> Created ACTION-155 - Review the test cases [on Paolo Missier - due 2012-12-13].
16:27:25 <Luc> q?
16:27:39 <tlebo> interested, but not willing to commit :-)
16:27:54 <Luc> q?
16:28:05 <smiles> Luc: Anything else regarding implementation?
16:28:11 <smiles> ivan: We are ready for tomorrow
16:28:59 <smiles> ivan: They will review the call sent to the chairs and links on that page
16:29:02 <Luc> topic: prov-xml
<luc>Summary: Stian made a proposal, using substitution groups, to manage the prov namespace, with multiple schema files.  The prov-xml editors are invited to review the proposal and try to converge to a solution (action raised against Stephan).
16:29:07 <stain> q+
16:29:16 <pgroth> stain
16:29:36 <stain> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvXMLNamespaces
16:29:41 <smiles> stain: Have investigated namespace issue
16:30:05 <smiles> ... have looked at how to deal with extensions, include or redefine namespaces
16:30:28 <smiles> ... propose use of substitution groups to allow for extensions
16:31:04 <smiles> ... namespace overlap issues become clean, as can reuse same namespace and use xsd:includes
16:32:10 <Luc> q?
16:32:15 <smiles> ... need to say something about how others do extensions, manage adding complex type elements with attributes, etc.
16:32:15 <Luc> ack stain
16:32:59 <smiles> Luc: do not have editors on call, so cannot make decisions, but can pass Stian's wiki page to initiate debate
16:33:00 <Luc> q?
16:33:26 <pgroth> q+
16:33:33 <Luc> action zednik to review http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvXMLNamespaces and come back with a response
16:33:33 <trackbot> Created ACTION-156 - Review http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvXMLNamespaces and come back with a response [on Stephan Zednik - due 2012-12-13].
16:33:35 <smiles> Luc: Can discuss at next telecon
16:33:37 <Luc> q?
16:33:56 <smiles> pgroth: Would be good to get this settled so we can get on with improving the namespace page
16:34:11 <Luc> ack pg
16:34:12 <stain> q+
16:34:37 <smiles> stain: Last week Tim raised some concerns about same namespaces in OWL and XML
16:34:52 <Luc> ack st
16:35:09 <Luc> q?
16:35:17 <smiles> tlebo: Haven't yet considered, will do for next week
16:35:46 <smiles> Luc: Thanks Stian for work, we will now digest
16:35:50 <stain> .. specially if we need to leave hooks in the core.xsd
16:36:12 <smiles> ... Request that current set of issues on XML should be addressed by next release: early February
16:36:16 <ivan> q+
16:36:17 <Luc> q?
16:36:50 <stain> and are there any overlaps with elements and predicates?
16:36:52 <Luc> ack iv
16:36:53 <smiles> ivan: Just checked: OWL 2 has an XML serialisation and uses same namespace as the RDF ontology
16:37:08 <Luc> q?
16:37:13 <tlebo> Thanks, @ivan
16:37:19 <Luc> topic:prov-aq
<luc>Summary: Extensive editorial changes have taken place during the last week. There are a few issues that need discussion/decision by the group. Graham will initiate discussion by email.
16:38:02 <smiles> GK: <alien sounds>
16:38:14 <GK> Ity seedms my outgoping audiop is poor
16:38:25 <GK> I'm on an ADSL line, so maybe bandwidth starved
16:38:35 <Luc> ... alien text too ;-)
16:38:47 <pgroth> I can do it
16:38:54 <pgroth> and correct me if I'm wrong
16:38:57 <GK> I have some notes I can paste in:\
16:39:05 <GK> PROV-AQ - draft at: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/paq/prov-aq.html
16:39:05 <GK> 
16:39:05 <GK> Has been updated:
16:39:05 <GK>     Change 'provenance information' to 'provenance description' (ISSUE 601); extensive editorial changes should be reviewed
16:39:05 <GK>     Add note about service description and LDP consideration thereof
16:39:05 <GK>     Add non-commital paragraph about accessing provenance bundles
16:39:05 <GK>     Update forward provenance (pingback) in response to comments; fix text around VoID example
16:39:06 <GK>     Added specification for pingback link header (ISSUE 600)
16:39:06 <GK>     Expanded discussion of provenance service discovery to include prov:hasProvenanceService
16:39:06 <GK>     Remove speculative non-specification text to be covered in FAQ (ISSUES 426, 598)
16:39:07 <GK>     Added section with table of URIs and what they dereference to (ISSUE 424)
16:39:07 <GK>     Make treatment of direct retrieval and service for provenance access more equally visible (ISSUE 422)
16:39:07 <GK>     Point out that provenance services can accept paraneters other than just 'target' (ISSUE 420)
16:39:08 <GK>     Added definitions for accessung and locating (ISSUE 417)
16:39:08 <GK>     Added section on Link: headers and content negotiation (ISSUE 416)
16:39:08 <GK>     Added icon to distibguish external links (ISSUE 400)
16:39:09 <GK>     Updsate and cross-link table of prov: URIs defined
16:39:09 <GK>     Changed link relations to URIs; removed IANA considerations section
16:39:09 <GK>     Hyperlink concept definitions to themselves (per request from Tim 2012-06-05)
16:39:09 <GK>     Update security considerations with note about use of provenance as part of audit/enforcement mechanism
16:39:09 <GK>     Update list of PROV documents, copied from PROV-DM
16:39:09 <GK>     Cut back on verbiage in sect 3,4 rbitrary data
16:39:10 <GK>     Revised section 3 descriptions in terms of prodcuers and consumers
16:39:10 <GK>     Updated security considerations to mention audit
16:39:10 <GK>     Add TODO for producer/consumer roles, add note about multiple links, add reference to RFC3986 for %-escaping
16:39:11 <GK>     Update security considerations, note about non-RDF service desription, PROV-O link, acknowledgements
16:39:17 <GK> The aboce is from the HG log
16:39:22 <MacTed> Zakim, who's noisy?
16:39:34 <Zakim> MacTed, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: pgroth (47%), ivan (61%), Luc (9%), GK (97%)
16:39:36 <MacTed> Zakim, mute gk
16:39:36 <Zakim> GK should now be muted
16:39:50 <stain> intergalactic issue
16:39:54 <GK> So where we are:
16:39:55 <GK> - Most issues have been addressed, pending review
16:39:56 <smiles> pgroth: Gone through all the issues, and GK has been addressing them (see changes above)
16:39:56 <GK> - http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/products/5
16:39:56 <GK> - Have review comments from Jun to fold in
16:39:56 <GK> - update of OWL document [fragment] is still to do.
16:39:56 <GK> - still need to review for use of RFC2119 language (even though non-REC, is still a spec)
16:39:56 <GK> 
16:40:14 <smiles> pgroth: Still more to do, but should be done by next week (GK?)
16:40:18 <GK> Most;y, buy some outstandinmg issues
16:40:28 <GK> Recent issues:
16:40:28 <GK> - SPARQL endpoint discovery
16:40:28 <GK> - raised issue with LDP about service description format (http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/425).  I p[ropose to stiock for now with RDF, as that avoids defining yet another data format, and maybe update later to follow LDP recommendations
16:40:28 <GK> -- issue of RDF having multiple MIME types (cf. email from Eric Wilde aka @dret)
16:40:44 <smiles> pgroth: After that, need to read over
16:41:14 <smiles> Luc: Group will not see doc before Christmas?
16:41:23 <GK> I think there are issues that can be revioewed; e.g. forward provenance
16:41:30 <smiles> pgroth: Yes, there seems no point in doing so, as will not be able to give proper attention
16:41:51 <GK> There';s some discussion about how to handle SPARQL endpoint discovery
16:41:52 <pgroth> yeah, first - second week of january
16:41:59 <smiles> Luc: Early Jan, should have internal review of document
16:42:06 <Luc> q?
16:42:12 <GK> q+ to say there are a couple of specific issues to discuss
16:42:21 <pgroth> will this work...
16:42:26 <Luc> ack gk
16:42:27 <Zakim> GK, you wanted to say there are a couple of specific issues to discuss
16:42:35 <pgroth> no
16:42:43 <GK> I'
16:42:45 <stain> it was good as you said "hang on"
16:42:54 <stain> perhaps GK really IS in a different galaxy..!
16:42:56 <GK> 1. SP{ARQL endpoint discovery - I propose a new link relation
16:43:07 <GK> 2. service descrtiption format
16:43:20 <GK> 3. pingback; aka "forward provenance"
16:43:32 <GK> These are issuyes where there are substantial changes/new material
16:43:36 <pgroth> sounds good
16:43:45 <smiles> Luc: Use mailing list to point out issues to discuss (as GK lists above)
16:43:49 <pgroth> perfect
16:43:54 <GK> Acxk.  Siounds good.
16:44:09 <GK> Ack.
16:44:12 <Luc> q?
16:44:18 <Luc> topic: prov-sem 
<luc>Summary: James had produced an update  on progress ahead of the meeting. Ivan will approach the math-ml contact to see if there are any tools that may help in converting the document to note format.  Tom offered to check whether rules had been properly encoded.
16:44:19 <pgroth> thanks graham
16:44:21 <pgroth> !
16:44:27 <Luc> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2012Dec/0022.html
16:44:52 <Luc> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/FormalSemanticsED
16:45:02 <smiles> Luc: Had apologies from James, but sent brief update: has been converting the rules into LaTeX/HTML
16:45:55 <Luc> q?
16:45:57 <smiles> ... He asks for (1) people to go through document and check for typos in converting rules, (2) people to help convert into W3C Note style
16:46:51 <smiles> ivan: Could contact staff contact in MathML group, as they may have experience in publishing formal notation/maths
16:47:05 <smiles> ... Can forward James' mail
16:47:41 <Luc> q?
16:48:00 <smiles> Luc: Anyone else willing to go through the document? Tom?
16:48:09 <TomDN> yes
16:48:11 <Luc> tom?
16:48:21 <pgroth> q+
16:48:39 <GK> I'll look if I have time
16:48:48 <smiles> pgroth: Is it at a state where we would want to show it to others?
16:48:52 <smiles> Luc: No I don't think so
16:48:56 <pgroth> ack pgroth
16:49:10 <Luc> q?
16:49:13 <TomDN> I can take a look at it as reviewer, but cannot actively help with writing
16:49:19 <Luc> topic: prov-dictionary
<luc>Summary:  Sam and Tom are aiming to produce a version of prov-dictionary by the next telco, ready for an internal review.  The aim is to synchronize a FPWD release with proposed recommendations.
16:49:19 <smiles> Luc: Not formal review yet, see James' mail for what to check
16:49:24 <TomDN> Zakim, unmute me
16:49:24 <Zakim> TomDN should no longer be muted
16:49:52 <pgroth> is that too late?
16:49:54 <smiles> TomDN: Schedule will be as said last week, next version out by next Thursday for internal review
16:50:20 <Luc> q?
16:50:23 <smiles> Luc: Timing fine for FPWD with proposed recommendations
16:50:40 <Luc> q?
16:50:44 <TomDN> Zakim, mute me
16:50:44 <Zakim> TomDN should now be muted
16:50:52 <smiles> Luc: AOB?
16:51:00 <tlebo> thanks, bye!
16:51:02 <smiles> thanks
16:51:03 <TomDN> bye
16:51:04 <khalidBelhajjame> bye
16:51:04 <pgroth> sure
16:51:10 <Zakim> -TomDN
16:51:10 <SamCoppens> SamCoppens has left #prov
16:51:11 <Zakim> -MacTed
16:51:12 <Zakim> -khalidBelhajjame
16:51:12 <Dong> bye
16:51:14 <Zakim> -tlebo
16:51:15 <Zakim> -[IPcaller]
16:51:15 <Zakim> -Satya_Sahoo
16:51:18 <GK> Yay!  +10 mins
16:51:18 <jun> bye
16:51:19 <Zakim> -pgroth
16:51:20 <GK> Bye
16:51:22 <Zakim> -??P30
16:51:24 <Zakim> -smiles
16:51:25 <Zakim> -jun
16:51:26 <Zakim> -Luc
16:51:30 <Zakim> - +44.789.470.aacc
16:51:33 <Luc> rrsagent, set log public
16:51:40 <Zakim> -GK
16:51:42 <Luc> trackbot, end telcon
16:51:42 <trackbot> Zakim, list attendees
16:51:42 <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been pgroth, ivan, Luc, smiles, +1.315.941.aabb, tlebo, jun, MacTed, stain, GK, [IPcaller], +44.789.470.aacc, +329331aadd, TomDN,
16:51:43 <Luc> rrsagent, draft minutes
16:51:43 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/12/06-prov-minutes.html Luc
16:51:45 <Zakim> ... khalidBelhajjame, SamCoppens, Satya_Sahoo
16:51:48 <ivan> zakim, drop me
16:51:48 <Zakim> ivan is being disconnected
16:51:49 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has ended
16:51:49 <Zakim> Attendees were pgroth, ivan, Luc, smiles, +1.315.941.aabb, tlebo, jun, MacTed, stain, GK, [IPcaller], +44.789.470.aacc, +329331aadd, TomDN, khalidBelhajjame, SamCoppens,
16:51:49 <Zakim> ... Satya_Sahoo
16:51:50 <trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:51:50 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/12/06-prov-minutes.html trackbot
16:51:51 <trackbot> RRSAgent, bye
16:51:51 <RRSAgent> I see no action items
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000372