From Provenance WG Wiki
Revision as of 17:44, 22 November 2012 by Lmoreau
Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.
15:29:00 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #prov 15:29:00 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/11/22-prov-irc 15:29:02 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world 15:29:02 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #prov 15:29:04 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be PROV 15:29:04 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 31 minutes 15:29:05 <trackbot> Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference 15:29:05 <trackbot> Date: 22 November 2012 15:37:39 <Luc> Luc has joined #prov 15:42:57 <Luc> trackbot, start telcon 15:43:00 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world 15:43:02 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be PROV 15:43:02 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 17 minutes 15:43:02 <Luc> Zakim, this will be PROV 15:43:03 <trackbot> Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference 15:43:03 <Zakim> ok, Luc; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 17 minutes 15:43:03 <trackbot> Date: 22 November 2012 15:43:19 <Luc> Chair: Luc Moreau 15:43:32 <Luc> Scribe: DanielG 15:43:39 <Luc> rrsagent, make logs public 15:43:43 <Luc> zakim, who is here? 15:43:43 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has not yet started, Luc 15:43:44 <Zakim> On IRC I see Luc, Zakim, RRSAgent, ivan, trackbot, stain 15:45:34 <Luc> Regrets: Timothy Lebo, Stephan Zednik, Deborah McGuinness, Curt Tilmes, Craig Trim, Hook Hua 15:45:59 <Luc> Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.11.22 15:49:55 <Luc> action-123? 15:49:55 <trackbot> ACTION-123 -- Luc Moreau to editor check -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 15:49:55 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/123 15:53:25 <pgroth> pgroth has joined #prov 15:55:03 <dgarijo> dgarijo has joined #prov 15:55:49 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has now started 15:55:56 <Zakim> +??P0 15:56:19 <dgarijo> Zakim, ??P0 is me 15:56:19 <Zakim> +dgarijo; got it 15:56:26 <dgarijo> scribe: dgarijo 15:58:17 <jcheney> jcheney has joined #prov 15:59:33 <Zakim> + +44.238.059.aaaa 15:59:52 <Luc> Hi daniel, everything is ready for you 15:59:56 <Zakim> +??P2 16:00:12 <dgarijo> @Luc: thanks 16:00:28 <smiles> smiles has joined #prov 16:00:49 <Zakim> + +44.131.467.aabb 16:00:55 <jcheney> zakim, aabb is me 16:00:55 <Zakim> +jcheney; got it 16:00:56 <ivan> zakim, dial ivan-voip 16:00:57 <Zakim> ok, ivan; the call is being made 16:00:57 <Zakim> +Ivan 16:02:20 <pgroth> hello 16:02:26 <Luc> hi 16:02:33 <jun> jun has joined #prov 16:02:34 <dgarijo> hello 16:02:42 <Luc> topic: admin 16:03:15 <Zakim> +??P4 16:03:24 <khalidBelhajjame> khalidBelhajjame has joined #prov 16:03:24 <dgarijo> Luc: long agenda, although we are not many due to thanksgiving 16:03:31 <Luc> proposed: minutes of the F2F4 meeting 16:03:44 <ivan> +1 16:03:44 <jcheney> +1 16:03:45 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 16:03:45 <dgarijo> I wasn't there: +0 16:03:49 <khalidBelhajjame> +1 16:03:50 <smiles> +1 16:03:55 <Luc> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-11-09 16:03:59 <Luc> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-11-10 16:04:05 <Zakim> +[IPcaller.a] 16:04:07 <jun> zakim, [IPcaller] is me 16:04:07 <Zakim> +jun; got it 16:04:18 <khalidBelhajjame> zakim, [IPcaller.a] is me 16:04:18 <Zakim> +khalidBelhajjame; got it 16:04:22 <Luc> accepted: minutes of the F2F4 meeting 16:04:41 <Luc> topic: Summary of Timetable to CR 16:04:43 <dgarijo> Luc: Action review 16:04:46 <Zakim> +Satya_Sahoo 16:04:53 <satya> satya has joined #prov 16:04:58 <Zakim> +??P8 16:05:22 <Luc> Chairs announcing intent to publish CR (Nov 27th) 16:05:28 <dgarijo> Luc we voted to submit the CRs so that we can announe a release on the 27th. 16:05:41 <Luc> CR transition teleconference (Dec 7th) 16:05:50 <Dong> Dong has joined #prov 16:05:59 <Zakim> +??P9 16:06:00 <Luc> CR publication (Dec 11th) 16:06:08 <Luc> Documents ready by November 26th, noon GMT 16:06:08 <dgarijo> ... so we have a week to deal with final comments 16:06:18 <pgroth> really loud!!! 16:06:50 <pgroth> ??P8 is me 16:06:58 <pgroth> zakim, ??P8 is me 16:06:58 <Zakim> +pgroth; got it 16:07:02 <dgarijo> we are talking about 4 documents for recommendations. The notes can be ready at a later stage. 16:07:03 <Luc> q? 16:07:06 <smiles> zakim, ??P9 is me 16:07:06 <Zakim> +smiles; got it 16:07:07 <Dong> one might be me 16:07:08 <dgarijo> ... any questions? 16:07:11 <Luc> q? 16:07:23 <Dong> zakim, ??P9 is me 16:07:23 <Zakim> I already had ??P9 as smiles, Dong 16:07:25 <Luc> topic: Review of Actions assigned at F2F4 16:07:38 <Luc> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/open 16:07:38 <dgarijo> Luc: Review of the f2f meeting actions. 16:07:44 <dgarijo> ... a long list 16:07:45 <pgroth> zakim, who is loud? 16:07:45 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, pgroth. 16:07:46 <Paolo> Paolo has joined #prov 16:07:46 <SamCoppens> SamCoppens has joined #prov 16:07:47 <Luc> action-116? 16:07:47 <trackbot> ACTION-116 -- Timothy Lebo to implement cross referencing for issue 461 -- due 2012-12-13 -- OPEN 16:07:47 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/116 16:08:10 <dgarijo> ... a purely editorial issue that can be done after CR 16:08:11 <Luc> action-122? 16:08:11 <trackbot> ACTION-122 -- Luc Moreau to - add example of document/bundle to faq explaining validity -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:08:11 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/122 16:08:23 <Luc> action-123? 16:08:23 <trackbot> ACTION-123 -- Luc Moreau to editor check -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:08:23 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/123 16:08:25 <dgarijo> ... Luc has not done it yet 16:08:29 <pgroth> Zakim, who is noisy? 16:08:40 <Zakim> pgroth, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Ivan (24%) 16:08:54 <dgarijo> ... 123-> Do we need a final check on this? Paul, what do you think? 16:08:55 <ivan> zakim, mute me 16:08:55 <Zakim> Ivan should now be muted 16:09:11 <ivan> zakim, unmute me 16:09:11 <Zakim> Ivan should no longer be muted 16:09:18 <Zakim> + +329331aacc 16:09:18 <dgarijo> Luc: Ivan, should we do anything here? 16:09:29 <dgarijo> Ivan: what specific check do you need? 16:09:36 <SamCoppens> zakim, +329331aacc is me 16:09:36 <Zakim> +SamCoppens; got it 16:09:39 <pgroth> q+ 16:09:39 <dgarijo> Luc: I'm happy with the result of my action. 16:10:00 <dgarijo> Ivan: maybe you should do a last check on the abstract and references. That's it 16:10:03 <Luc> close action-123 16:10:03 <trackbot> ACTION-123 Editor check closed 16:10:06 <ivan> zakim, mute me 16:10:06 <Zakim> Ivan should now be muted 16:10:09 <dgarijo> Luc: it's still on the to do list 16:10:09 <Luc> action-124? 16:10:09 <trackbot> ACTION-124 -- Luc Moreau to prov-n editor check -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:10:09 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/124 16:10:09 <pgroth> q- 16:10:14 <dgarijo> Luc: will close it 16:10:16 <pgroth> no 16:10:17 <SamCoppens> zakim, mute me 16:10:17 <Zakim> SamCoppens should now be muted 16:10:30 <Luc> close action-124 16:10:30 <trackbot> ACTION-124 Prov-n editor check closed 16:10:36 <dgarijo> Luc: action 124: a last check of the provn document. Can be closed, as it's done 16:10:43 <Luc> action-127? 16:10:43 <trackbot> ACTION-127 -- Timothy Lebo to add hadActivity example to prov-o -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:10:43 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/127 16:11:01 <dgarijo> Luc: action 127->Tim, about adding examples for hadActivity 16:11:09 <dgarijo> Luc: Jun, can you update us 16:11:12 <dgarijo> ? 16:11:23 <dgarijo> Jun: done it 16:11:42 <dgarijo> ok ok 16:11:59 <dgarijo> LUc: Daniel will review the examples by Jun 16:12:00 <pgroth> yes 16:12:03 <Luc> close action-127 16:12:03 <trackbot> ACTION-127 Add hadActivity example to prov-o closed 16:12:08 <dgarijo> Luc: 127 closed. 16:12:10 <Luc> action-128? 16:12:10 <trackbot> ACTION-128 -- Timothy Lebo to add a statement on informative and normative in prov-o -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:12:10 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/128 16:12:18 <pgroth> done 16:12:21 <pgroth> said it was done 16:12:26 <pgroth> on the wiki 16:12:49 <Luc> ivan? 16:12:54 <dgarijo> Luc: 128->Tim. He sent a message and it's done. Given the importance of the normative section it would be good if somene could check it. Ivan? 16:12:56 <ivan> zakim, mute me 16:12:56 <Zakim> Ivan was already muted, ivan 16:13:06 <Luc> ivan? 16:13:09 <ivan> zakim, unmute me 16:13:09 <Zakim> Ivan should no longer be muted 16:13:35 <dgarijo> Ivan: I can do that but I don't know when. I'm out after this call. 16:13:46 <pgroth> q+ to ask about timeline 16:13:46 <dgarijo> Luc: I'll have a look then 16:13:55 <Luc> ack pg 16:13:55 <Zakim> pgroth, you wanted to ask about timeline 16:14:15 <dgarijo> pgroth: what happens if we do it until tuesday? 16:14:22 <dgarijo> ... they are checks 16:14:24 <dgarijo> Ivan: no 16:14:34 <Luc> q? 16:14:35 <dgarijo> ... we are not supposed to change those 16:15:00 <dgarijo> ...The due date is tuesday 16:15:14 <Luc> q? 16:15:15 <dgarijo> ... so updates on monday are still fine 16:15:22 <dgarijo> ... contact me if you need anything else 16:15:25 <dgarijo> Luc: ok 16:15:29 <Luc> action-129? 16:15:29 <trackbot> ACTION-129 -- Timothy Lebo to editor check prov-o -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:15:29 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/129 16:15:39 <Luc> action-133? 16:15:39 <trackbot> ACTION-133 -- Paul Groth to draft a first one page overview -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:15:39 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/133 16:15:41 <dgarijo> ... Action 129->Tim: still in progress 16:15:59 <pgroth> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/beb20fc47489/overview/overview.html 16:16:31 <dgarijo> ... Action 133 overview of documents. Paul started it in mercurial. When does this guide need to be done? Tuesday? 16:16:36 <dgarijo> Luc, Ivan: no 16:16:54 <dgarijo> Luc: we need a vote to release as a note, before the 11th 16:17:23 <dgarijo> Ivan: when is our deadlilne within the group for the notes? 16:17:32 <dgarijo> Luc: we want to publish them on December 16:18:05 <dgarijo> Luc: some need a transition request and a publication request. If we start on the 4th of December, is that fine? 16:18:27 <Zakim> -??P4 16:18:37 <pgroth> can't hear 16:19:05 <dgarijo> Ivan: let's try to help the web master. Sending the request 4,5 6 would be a good idea 16:19:32 <dgarijo> ... 5th or 6th should be the publication requiest. Transition request ->3rd 16:19:38 <Zakim> +??P4 16:19:43 <dgarijo> By 3rd the docs should be ready 16:19:55 <Paolo> Paolo has joined #prov 16:20:06 <dgarijo> Luc: so next week we should be ready to make the decission. That doesn't leave much time, Paul. 16:20:21 <dgarijo> ... Mention, DC is in the same vote 16:20:39 <dgarijo> ... Mention and Overview at least next thursday. 16:20:58 <dgarijo> ... we need a deadline for the 27th. 16:21:08 <dgarijo> pgroth: I need monday to create this 16:21:19 <dgarijo> .. I need someone to read it on tuesday. 16:21:22 <pgroth> ok 16:21:25 <pgroth> yes 16:21:30 <Luc> q? 16:21:42 <pgroth> ok 16:21:48 <dgarijo> Luc: I leave the action open 16:21:51 <Luc> action-134? 16:21:51 <trackbot> ACTION-134 -- Tom De Nies to draft a timetable for prov-dictionary for the next teleconference -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:21:51 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/134 16:22:07 <SamCoppens> zakim, unmute me 16:22:07 <Zakim> SamCoppens should no longer be muted 16:22:16 <dgarijo> ... 134->Tom. 16:22:26 <pgroth> yes 16:22:41 <dgarijo> Sam: I haven't drafted the timetable yet. 16:22:46 <dgarijo> ... Tom is away. 16:23:00 <Luc> action-135? 16:23:00 <trackbot> ACTION-135 -- Luc Moreau to create a mention of document -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:23:00 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/135 16:23:01 <dgarijo> ... I will have a look at it next week. Will have the timetable for next week 16:23:14 <SamCoppens> zakim, mute me 16:23:14 <Zakim> SamCoppens should now be muted 16:23:15 <Luc> action-136? 16:23:15 <trackbot> ACTION-136 -- Luc Moreau to update public response on mention -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:23:15 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/136 16:23:16 <dgarijo> Luc: 135-> Luc. I started but I keep the action open. 16:23:42 <dgarijo> ... 136->Luc: I sent an email asking for feedback, but no answer yet. 16:23:55 <pgroth> i think this is fine 16:24:00 <dgarijo> ... it is the response to Graham 16:24:16 <Luc> close action-136 16:24:16 <trackbot> ACTION-136 Update public response on mention closed 16:24:21 <Luc> action-137? 16:24:21 <trackbot> ACTION-137 -- Paul Groth to organize closure of issues closed pending review -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN 16:24:21 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/137 16:24:23 <dgarijo> Ivan: we should not be overly formal with this one, because he's been part of the discussions. 16:24:57 <Luc> close action-137 16:24:57 <trackbot> ACTION-137 Organize closure of issues closed pending review closed 16:24:58 <dgarijo> ... 137-> Paul. Paul guessed was for the PAQ. All issues were either closed or reopened. 16:25:03 <Luc> action-139? 16:25:03 <trackbot> ACTION-139 -- Paul Groth to change the respec style for implementation report -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:25:03 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/139 16:25:04 <dgarijo> paul: done 16:25:18 <Luc> close action-139 16:25:18 <trackbot> ACTION-139 Change the respec style for implementation report closed 16:25:20 <dgarijo> Luc: 139->Paul. Luc did it. Let's close it 16:25:24 <Luc> action-142? 16:25:24 <trackbot> ACTION-142 -- Stephan Zednik to create 3/4 questionnaires instead of a single branching one (+ remove mention) -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:25:24 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/142 16:25:25 <jcheney> q+ to point out that I marked my actions 130-132 pending review, so can we review/close them 16:25:58 <Luc> q? 16:26:03 <Luc> ack jcheney 16:26:03 <Zakim> jcheney, you wanted to point out that I marked my actions 130-132 pending review, so can we review/close them 16:26:05 <dgarijo> ... 142-> Stephan. Creation of 3-4 questionaires instead of one. Paul can give an update for later. It's still open. 16:26:17 <dgarijo> james: my actions are pending review. 16:26:40 <dgarijo> ... those are all done. 16:26:46 <jcheney> 130, 131, 132 16:26:53 <Luc> action-143? 16:26:53 <trackbot> ACTION-143 -- Stephan Zednik to look at wbs for the implementation questionnaire -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:26:53 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/143 16:26:53 <dgarijo> Luc: 131, 132, 130 closed 16:27:13 <Luc> action-145? 16:27:13 <trackbot> ACTION-145 -- Stephan Zednik to add a question to ask about use of constraints by applications (e.g. "or the features that you implement, do you support the PROV-CONSTRAINTS?") -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:27:13 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/145 16:27:15 <dgarijo> Luc: 143. Paul will report later, it's open. 16:27:27 <Luc> action-146? 16:27:27 <trackbot> ACTION-146 -- Graham Klyne to talk to Jun about implementation of constraints and specifically test cases -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:27:27 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/146 16:27:29 <dgarijo> Luc... 145->Stephan. Action open. 16:27:49 <dgarijo> ... 146 Graham to talk to Jun about the constraints. 16:28:06 <pgroth> no timeline 16:28:10 <dgarijo> Jun: GK didn't talk to me yet. I have started an implementation. What is the timeline? 16:28:16 <pgroth> well before feb 1 16:28:37 <dgarijo> Luc: by 31st of Jan we hope to have the implementations complete 16:28:49 <dgarijo> Jun: ok. 16:29:06 <Luc> q? 16:29:42 <dgarijo> Luc: The impl should be independent. 16:29:43 <Luc> close action-147 16:29:43 <trackbot> ACTION-147 Editor's check on the primer closed 16:29:52 <Luc> close action-146 16:29:52 <trackbot> ACTION-146 Talk to Jun about implementation of constraints and specifically test cases closed 16:30:18 <dgarijo> ... action 146 -> Simon. 16:30:19 <Luc> action-147? 16:30:19 <trackbot> ACTION-147 -- Simon Miles to editor's check on the primer -- due 2012-11-17 -- CLOSED 16:30:19 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/147 16:30:30 <dgarijo> smiles: I checked through the primer 16:30:44 <dgarijo> ... but not sure if I have addressed the issue. 16:30:57 <dgarijo> ... is there any specific thing to be done? 16:31:03 <Luc> open action-147 16:31:15 <Luc> action-148? 16:31:15 <trackbot> ACTION-148 -- Luc Moreau to produce js file with biblio entries for prov documents -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:31:15 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/148 16:31:16 <pgroth> mute, smiles 16:31:18 <dgarijo> Luc: ok, so the action is still open 16:31:33 <Luc> close action-148 16:31:33 <trackbot> ACTION-148 Produce js file with biblio entries for prov documents closed 16:31:38 <dgarijo> Luc: 148->js file for the bibliographic entries. Done. 16:31:40 <Luc> action-149? 16:31:40 <trackbot> ACTION-149 -- Paul Groth to check for the current version of dublin core mapping + then send email to tim and craig for review -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:31:40 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/149 16:31:52 <Luc> close action-149 16:31:52 <trackbot> ACTION-149 Check for the current version of dublin core mapping + then send email to tim and craig for review closed 16:31:54 <dgarijo> ... 149: Paul to check the current version of DC. It's done. 16:32:06 <Luc> close action-150 16:32:06 <trackbot> ACTION-150 Remind simon what he's supposed to do closed 16:32:10 <dgarijo> ...150, done. 16:32:20 <Luc> action-151? 16:32:20 <trackbot> ACTION-151 -- Paul Groth to add a section on implementing prov and why and how -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:32:20 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/151 16:33:02 <Luc> action-152? 16:33:02 <trackbot> ACTION-152 -- Craig Trim to trim to write a paragraph motivating needs for provenance -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN 16:33:02 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/actions/152 16:33:02 <Dong> Paul, we have some material: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Call_For_Implementations 16:33:06 <dgarijo> ... 151->Paul. Make the implementors understand why they should adopt PROV. Paul is going to delay this. 16:33:31 <dgarijo> ... 152-> Craig. Is someone going to put this in the wiki? 16:33:45 <dgarijo> pgroth: yes, put an action on me to do that 16:33:55 <Luc> action pgroth to put the Craig's use cases on the wiki 16:33:55 <trackbot> Created ACTION-153 - Put the Craig's use cases on the wiki [on Paul Groth - due 2012-11-29]. 16:34:02 <Luc> close action-152 16:34:02 <trackbot> ACTION-152 Trim to write a paragraph motivating needs for provenance closed 16:34:07 <dgarijo> Luc: closing 152 16:34:18 <Luc> Topic: Implementation Questionnaire and Test Cases 16:34:47 <Dong> @Paul, sorry, I mistook the action with Tim's request for an implementation report landing page 16:34:50 <Zakim> -??P4 16:34:59 <dgarijo> pgroth: had a chat with stephan. First draft in ?Wbf? 16:35:02 <Luc> we lost you paul 16:35:15 <pgroth> sorry 16:35:20 <dgarijo> Luc: let's move to the next item until paul comes back 16:35:21 <Zakim> +??P4 16:35:30 <Luc> q? 16:36:03 <dgarijo> pgroth: stephan has done a first draft. We're having a discussion currently. 16:36:12 <ivan> q+ 16:36:37 <dgarijo> pgroth: we are still figuring out things. 16:36:38 <Luc> q? 16:36:48 <Luc> ack iv 16:37:36 <pgroth> ok 16:37:38 <Luc> q? 16:37:47 <dgarijo> Ivan: as far as i know, wpf is not prepared for several entries from the same person. That being said, the call for transition had a reference to the questionaire to the google doc. We should not forget to move that as well 16:37:57 <dgarijo> pgroth: timetible? 16:38:05 <ivan> s/wpf/wbf/ 16:38:18 <dgarijo> Ivan: by tuesday we should know whether we use wbf or not. 16:38:31 <dgarijo> pgroth: we need a bit more time to look at it. 16:38:55 <dgarijo> Ivan: we can remove the reference 16:39:17 <pgroth> sounds good 16:39:19 <dgarijo> Luc: I'm happy to leave that link. It shows the kind of info we aim to capture. 16:39:20 <Luc> q? 16:39:23 <dgarijo> Ivan : ok 16:39:46 <dgarijo> Luc: test cases. Dong? 16:39:58 <Dong> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/testcases/process.html 16:40:01 <dgarijo> dong: I received feedback and updated the process accordingly 16:40:24 <dgarijo> ... if you go to that page you'll see some examples and testcases from different sources 16:40:28 <Dong> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/default/testcases/constraints 16:40:44 <dgarijo> feedback welcome 16:41:17 <Paolo> Looking at it... 16:41:35 <pgroth> fine with me 16:41:38 <dgarijo> Luc: 4/5 people have strong interest in the constraints. Please look at those 2 documents. Jun, Paolo, James, Luc, Paul report before the next telecon. 16:41:40 <Dong> sounds good 16:41:41 <jun> ok for me 16:41:42 <jcheney> sure 16:41:45 <Paolo> Yes sure 16:41:54 <Luc> paul, paolo, jun, james, luc 16:42:17 <pgroth> @dong it looks like the examples don't match the naming convention 16:42:22 <dgarijo> Dong has started to add examples 16:42:41 <dgarijo> Luc: could more people help to populate the repository 16:42:41 <pgroth> q+ to respond 16:42:50 <Luc> q? 16:42:51 <dgarijo> ... we need help for this. 16:43:01 <dgarijo> pgroth: I thought we agreed not to do that 16:43:46 <dgarijo> ... we should get more examples to be used for constraints but not what we already have in the documents. 16:44:23 <dgarijo> Luc: I understood that we need those examples. What we can't do is specify which constraint is being exercise by those examples. 16:44:50 <dgarijo> pgroth: different naming scheme for the examples? 16:44:52 <pgroth> ok 16:44:58 <pgroth> ok 16:44:59 <dgarijo> Luc: let's solve it offline 16:45:00 <Luc> q? 16:45:03 <Luc> ack pg 16:45:03 <Zakim> pgroth, you wanted to respond 16:45:26 <dgarijo> Luc: it would be good to have people to do some examples 16:45:33 <Luc> q? 16:45:34 <dgarijo> ... who is willing to encode them? 16:45:51 <pgroth> q+ 16:45:54 <Dong> @Paul, please note that the identifier scheme has been changed a bit 16:46:07 <dgarijo> ... extract the text from the document and putting in the file 16:46:20 <dgarijo> pgroth: we have a catalog example 16:46:24 <Dong> They are, but in a same file 16:46:50 <dgarijo> pgroth: can someone check? 16:46:54 <pgroth> ack pgroth 16:47:17 <jun> They are in individual files for each individual class and property 16:47:36 <jun> It's here; http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/eg-24-prov-o-html-examples/rdf/create/rdf 16:47:42 <satya> I think they are in : http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/eg-24-prov-o-html-examples/rdf/create/rdf 16:48:28 <dgarijo> Luc: will check and come back to you in case we have any problems 16:48:36 <dgarijo> ... can someone take care of DM? 16:48:36 <khalidBelhajjame> the DM means prov-n examples? 16:48:38 <Dong> @jun, are those different to the ones in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/beb20fc47489/examples/eg-28-prov-o-embedded-in-prov-o-html 16:48:55 <dgarijo> @Dong: yes 16:49:10 <Dong> ok, will do 16:49:15 <dgarijo> @those are from other parts of the document 16:49:21 <jun> @Dong, not sure about your link. That's not used in our prov-o spec. But the link we just sent does 16:49:33 <Luc> topic: Update on Rec-track documents 16:49:39 <dgarijo> @Jun, yes they are included. In another part 16:50:02 <Dong> @dgarijo, @jun, Thanks 16:50:07 <dgarijo> Luc: we still have something to check in the status of the doc section, but documents are ready 16:50:14 <dgarijo> ... prov-o still in progress 16:50:35 <dgarijo> ... Will somebody spend 10 min checking that there are no bugs? 16:50:46 <dgarijo> ... no necessary to read the content 16:50:46 <Zakim> -??P4 16:50:57 <pgroth> i really really can't sorry 16:51:10 <dgarijo> I am quite overloaded, but I could try. 16:51:38 <smiles> I checked the DM text, I can also check some links and the references this weekend 16:51:41 <Zakim> +??P4 16:51:42 <dgarijo> I'll try to do a check tomorrow. 16:52:09 <dgarijo> smiles: I already sent an email with my review. 16:52:22 <dgarijo> ... I didnt' check all the links 16:52:26 <Dong> I can check PROV-N 16:52:32 <dgarijo> Luc: not all the links can work 16:52:36 <satya> I am checking prov-o 16:52:59 <Luc> q? 16:53:01 <Paolo> Paolo has joined #prov 16:53:04 <dgarijo> Luc: somebody for constraints? 16:53:06 <pgroth> pgroth has joined #prov 16:53:10 <Paolo> I sent some comments to James earlier? 16:53:23 <Paolo> Ok. 16:53:39 <dgarijo> Luc: will have a look on monday 16:53:44 <Luc> topic: Update on Note-track documents 16:54:06 <dgarijo> ... don't know about prov-xml. Prov primer? 16:54:16 <dgarijo> smiles: all of the corrections are done 16:54:25 <dgarijo> .. I haven't got a confirmation on the issues 16:54:32 <pgroth> can we do prov-overview next? 16:54:45 <dgarijo> ... Issue from Robert, Stefan, they have to confirm. 16:55:01 <dgarijo> ... issues with the color scheme 16:55:12 <Luc> topic: PROV-DC 16:55:14 <dgarijo> Luc: 5th of December is the deadline 16:55:17 <dgarijo> smiles: ok 16:55:21 <pgroth> q+ 16:55:42 <dgarijo> pgroth: sent request to simon and craig. In a week 16:56:34 <smiles> OK, will check regarding it is ready for FPWD by Thursday 16:56:45 <pgroth> q_ 16:56:47 <pgroth> q+ 16:57:21 <dgarijo> pgroth: craig sent a bit of a review. Daniel will implement it 16:57:37 <pgroth> ack 16:57:39 <pgroth> ack pgroth 16:57:45 <dgarijo> pgroth: concerns with changes after the deadline 16:57:51 <dgarijo> Ivan, Luc: it's ok. 16:57:57 <Luc> topic: other notes 16:58:08 <dgarijo> Luc: overview, mention discussed 16:58:16 <dgarijo> ... we want to have a vote next week 16:58:23 <Paolo> Paolo has joined #prov 16:58:35 <pgroth> it's one page :-) 16:58:39 <pgroth> the overview 16:58:46 <dgarijo> ... who would be willing to go through the overview/mention document 16:58:47 <Paolo> Overview... 16:58:59 <dgarijo> I would like to have a look at the overview too. 16:59:02 <Paolo> By when again? 16:59:24 <dgarijo> Ivan: happy to look at the overview. 16:59:39 <Paolo> I will do it 16:59:55 <dgarijo> Ivan: votes for that should not be a problem 17:00:00 <pgroth> paolo it would be better if you could do mention 17:00:05 <dgarijo> ... this is just a draft 17:00:21 <Paolo> Ok Paul fine by me 17:00:23 <dgarijo> Luc: feedback for thursday 17:00:28 <pgroth> or can you do both? 17:00:38 <dgarijo> Luc: anybody for mention' 17:00:39 <dgarijo> ? 17:00:47 <Paolo> Yes If overview is slim I will 17:00:51 <pgroth> cool 17:00:54 <pgroth> overview is really 1 page 17:00:56 <Luc> q? 17:01:02 <dgarijo> Luc: will have to ask Curt 17:01:16 <Luc> topic: Organization Ontology 17:01:26 <dgarijo> Luc: Organization Ontology. The prov wg was asked to review this ontology. 17:01:43 <dgarijo> ... I sent my feedback to Jun, who was happy to produce a response. Jun? 17:01:51 <Luc> end of review Nov 25 17:02:04 <dgarijo> Jun: I haven't seen the response yet. 17:02:11 <dgarijo> ... I'll have a look 17:02:32 <pgroth> 25 November 17:02:34 <dgarijo> ... Ah I see it now. I'll take a look and come back to you 17:03:01 <dgarijo> ... the review due by 25th of december. What is the process for us to respond? 17:03:35 <dgarijo> Ivan: the group should know what the response is 17:03:54 <pgroth> ask for approval by the 25? 17:03:56 <jun> ok. I can get it done by Friday 17:04:00 <pgroth> cool 17:04:00 <dgarijo> Luc: Jun, then you should draft the response so we can formally answer 17:04:16 <dgarijo> jun: ok, will have it tomorrow 17:04:24 <Luc> q? 17:04:26 <pgroth> wow! 17:04:39 <dgarijo> Luc: thanks all. See you 17:04:39 <pgroth> @luc I can't talk after this 17:04:41 <khalidBelhajjame> bye 17:04:42 <Paolo> Bye 17:04:43 <Zakim> -??P4 17:04:44 <SamCoppens> bye 17:04:44 <Zakim> -khalidBelhajjame 17:04:45 <ivan> zakim, drop me 17:04:46 <Zakim> -jcheney 17:04:46 <Zakim> Ivan is being disconnected 17:04:46 <Luc> @pgroth ok 17:04:47 <Zakim> -Ivan 17:04:47 <Zakim> -Satya_Sahoo 17:04:47 <Dong> thanks, bye all 17:04:48 <Zakim> -??P2 17:04:48 <Zakim> -dgarijo 17:04:50 <Zakim> -smiles 17:04:51 <Zakim> - +44.238.059.aaaa 17:04:56 <SamCoppens> SamCoppens has left #prov 17:05:15 <Zakim> -pgroth 17:05:16 <Zakim> -SamCoppens 17:17:32 <Zakim> -jun 17:17:33 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has ended 17:17:33 <Zakim> Attendees were dgarijo, +44.238.059.aaaa, +44.131.467.aabb, jcheney, Ivan, jun, khalidBelhajjame, Satya_Sahoo, pgroth, smiles, SamCoppens # SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC. DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW. SRCLINESUSED=00000520