Agenda PROV-WG telecon 21 March 2013
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 3 pm London, 4 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Regrets: Dong Huynh, Curt Tilmes, Paolo Missier, James Cheney, Khalid
- Review OPEN Action Items
Documents are published
- Blog posts & PR (an update)
- Reminder: Getting AcReps to endorse the specifications
Publication date for RECs
- Ivan to talk to Webmaster and reserve April 30
- Luc to update provbib.js
- Issues to resolve (editors to update the agenda with relevant issues and proposals)
Issues to resolve are listed below. Note that votes do not necessarily need to take place today. If further discussion is needed over email, or if the people that raised the issue are not at this telecon, we can vote on the 28th and implement the changes before we release the document for internal review.
- ISSUE-638: Notation of set of key-value pairs in contraints of PROV Dictionary: Raised by James. KV1=KV2 notation for equal sets of key-value pairs might be confusing. Open to suggestions.
- ISSUE-639: Notation of hadDictionaryMember: Raised by Luc. One reply by Paolo (in favor of current notation). Need vote to resolve this. Proposed: keep current prov-n notation of hadDictionaryMember.
- ISSUE-640: Namespace and prefix in PROV Dictionary: Issue also holds for PROV-Links. What do we do with the empty prefix? Do we add prov: to everything?
- ISSUE-641: Should qualifiedInsertion/Removal imply qualifiedDerivation?: Need to vote on this.
- Option 1: Proposed: make qualifiedInsertion/Removal imply qualifiedDerivation by making them sub-property of qualifiedDerivation.
- Option 2: Proposed: keep things as they are, where Insertion and Removal are already subclasses of Derivation.
- ISSUE-642: Include example of provenance of a dictionary in the document: todo (by next week).
- ISSUE-643: Include additional constraint hadMember implies hadDictionaryMember with unknown key: Raised by Stian. Need to vote. Proposed: add the constraint 'IF hadMember(d, e) and 'Dictionary' \in typeOf(d) THEN hadDictionaryMember(d, e, "k") with k and unknown key' to PROV-Dictionary.
- ISSUE-644: (Editorial) Make sure production rules in grammar are regular text instead of CSS: todo (by next week).
- ISSUE-645: Should we add a new constraint on EmptyCollection and Dictionary?: Raised by Khalid, need a vote. Editors not in favour. Proposed: Keep EmptyCollection and Dictionary unconstrained (Do not add a new constraint on EmptyCollection and Dictionary).
- ISSUE-646: (Editorial) Layout of the document (and specifically Section 4): todo (by next week).
- ISSUE-647: Make prov:pairValue a subproperty of prov:entity?: Raised by Tim. Need a vote. Proposed: Make prov:pairValue a sub-property of prov:entity.
- ISSUE-650: dictionary insertion, with or without id/attrs?: Raised by Luc. XML serialization of insertion/removal does not allow id & attributes, whereas prov-n serialization does. todo (by next week)
- Lining up reviewers for documents to be ready for internal review on 2013-03-28
- PROV-DC: reviewers from DC community, Paul
- PROV-LINKS: Simon,
- PROV-PRIMER: Paul, Craig
- PROV-DICTIONARY: Simon, Luc
- PROV-XML: Luc, external reviewers?
- PROV-OVERVIEW: Craig
GLD Review Last Call for the Organization Ontology (ORG)
- April 6 deadline