Chatlog 2011-12-01

From Provenance WG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

15:50:36 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #prov
15:50:36 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc
15:50:38 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
15:50:40 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 
15:50:40 <Zakim> I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
15:50:40 <Luc> Zakim, this will be PROV 
15:50:41 <trackbot> Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference
15:50:41 <trackbot> Date: 01 December 2011
15:50:42 <Zakim> ok, Luc; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
15:50:48 <Luc> Agenda:
15:51:05 <Luc> Agenda:http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.12.01
15:51:15 <Luc> Chair: Luc Moreau
15:51:20 <Luc> rrsagent, make logs public 
15:52:26 <Luc> Regrets: Yogesh Simmhan, Michael Lang
15:56:43 <pgroth> pgroth has joined #prov
15:57:36 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has now started
15:57:42 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
15:57:49 <pgroth> Zakim, [IPCaller] is me
15:57:49 <Zakim> +pgroth; got it
15:58:27 <Curt> Curt has joined #prov
15:58:37 <Zakim> +Curt_Tilmes
15:59:43 <Zakim> +??P12
<luc>Topic: Admin
<luc>Summary: Last week's minutes were approved. Actions were reviewed. Paul will circulate details about F2F2 and XMas holiday. 
15:59:55 <Zakim> +Luc
16:00:20 <StephenCresswell> StephenCresswell has joined #prov
16:00:38 <Zakim> + +1.315.330.aaaa
16:00:39 <Zakim> +stain
16:00:47 <Yogesh> Yogesh has joined #prov
16:00:48 <tlebo> tlebo has joined #prov
16:01:14 <Zakim> + +1.213.290.aabb
16:01:28 <Zakim> -stain
16:01:31 <jcheney> jcheney has joined #prov
16:01:33 <smiles> smiles has joined #prov
16:01:53 <Zakim> +??P19
16:02:03 <jcheney> zakim, ??p19 is me
16:02:09 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
16:02:09 <tlebo> I'll scribe
16:02:17 <Zakim> +jcheney; got it
16:02:21 <Luc> Scribe: Timothy Lebo
16:02:38 <Yogesh> zakim, +1.213.290 is me
16:02:43 <Zakim> +Yogesh; got it
16:02:51 <tlebo> review documents today, then discuss semantics.
16:02:59 <Edoardo> Edoardo has joined #prov
16:03:05 <Luc> PROPOSED: to accept the minutes of the Nov. 24 telecon 
16:03:28 <satya> satya has joined #prov
16:03:35 <pgroth> there here: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2011-11-24
16:03:36 <tlebo> 0 (was eating turkey)
16:03:36 <Zakim> +Satya_Sahoo
16:03:39 <Curt> 0 (not present)
16:03:45 <Zakim> +stain
16:03:51 <smiles> +1 (from a quick read)
16:03:54 <jcheney> +1
16:04:28 <Yogesh> 0 (not present)
16:04:28 <satya> +1
16:04:35 <dcorsar> dcorsar has joined #prov
16:04:44 <Luc> ACCEPTED: the minutes of the Nov. 24 telecon 
16:04:50 <SamCoppens> SamCoppens has joined #prov
#16:05:00 <tlebo> topic: actions
16:05:07 <Zakim> +SamCoppens
16:05:20 <tlebo> on Paul, F2F page? Will do tonight.
16:06:11 <khalidbelhajjame> khalidbelhajjame has joined #prov
16:06:11 <tlebo> on Graham, status paragraph. Not on call. Should be done soon. Needs to validate HTML rspec stuff.
16:06:40 <tlebo> on Paul, email about holiday break. Did not do.
16:06:43 <stain_> stain_ has joined #prov
16:07:11 <tlebo> on Stian, move prov-o to new best practice. Stian did it.
16:07:21 <Zakim> +[IPcaller.a]
16:07:34 <tlebo> we need scribes, please sign up.
16:07:36 <khalidbelhajjame> zakim, [IPcaller.a] is me
16:07:36 <Zakim> +khalidbelhajjame; got it
# 16:07:44 <tlebo> topic: DM document
16:07:45 <Luc> topic: prov-dm
<luc>Summary: Luc announced that a the second draft of the prov-dm is ready for internal review. Group members are invited to review the document with a view of deciding of its release next week.  Comments/issues to be raised using the Tracker, in the usual way. Actions was set on Satya, Yolanda and Tim to agree to close issues they previously raised (or reopen them with further comments). The next round of changes (third working draft) will focus on collections, recipe link and complementarity, in addition to moving constraints to a separate section.
16:08:06 <tlebo> luc: we produced revised document, would like feedback from members.
16:08:23 <adamretter> adamretter has joined #prov
16:08:32 <tlebo> luc: objective is to release as second working draft at next week's telecon.
16:08:53 <tlebo> luc: a number of issues - satya, yolanda, and tim need to close their issues.
16:08:56 <adamretter> Hi I just joined the Working Group, but I am afraid that I will not be able to attend this weeks telecon, as its too short notice and I am travelling in Germany
16:09:03 <satya> @Luc, I will be responding in a couple of days
16:09:14 <tlebo> @luc, I'll start on them after the call.
16:09:38 <tlebo> luc: changes in DM beyond 2PWD
16:09:44 <pgroth> @adamretter welcome to the WG
16:09:55 <tlebo> += collections
16:10:02 <tlebo> += wasComplementOf
16:10:09 <zednik> zednik has joined #prov
16:10:12 <tlebo> += recipeLink
16:10:24 <adamretter> pgroth: thank you
16:10:27 <tlebo> luc: all constraints goign to a separate section.
16:10:35 <adamretter> bye for now
16:10:36 <Zakim> + +1.518.633.aacc
16:10:38 <adamretter> adamretter has left #prov
16:10:46 <tlebo> those are plans for 3PWD
16:10:57 <Luc> q?
16:11:06 <pgroth> q+
16:11:27 <Zakim> +OpenLink_Software
16:11:28 <tlebo> pgroth: how do the editors want to manage feedback?
16:11:34 <MacTed> Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
16:11:36 <MacTed> Zakim, mute me
16:11:38 <Zakim> +MacTed; got it
16:11:42 <Zakim> MacTed should now be muted
16:11:53 <tlebo> pgroth: raise issues against now or later?
16:12:02 <tlebo> luc: normal process; people should raise issues.
16:12:15 <Luc> q?
16:12:17 <Luc> ack pg
16:12:25 <tlebo> q+
16:12:56 <GK1> GK1 has joined #prov
16:13:13 <satya> q+
16:13:18 <Luc> ack tleb
16:13:19 <tlebo> q-
16:13:30 <Luc> ack sat
16:13:56 <tlebo> satya: when releasing public working draft, what role does raising current issues play?
16:14:34 <tlebo> satya: how do issues correlate?
16:14:41 <Zakim> +??P74
16:14:43 <Zakim> -??P74
16:14:51 <tlebo> luc: issue creator should not which draft the issue is against.
16:15:01 <Zakim> +??P74
16:15:01 <Luc> q?
16:15:06 <tlebo> @satya, sounds like we're just running with it.
16:15:29 <GK> GK has joined #prov
16:15:51 <GK> Zakim, ??PP74 is me
16:15:51 <Zakim> sorry, GK, I do not recognize a party named '??PP74'
16:16:25 <tlebo> luc: PWD every 3 months is a strict requirement of W3C
16:16:28 <GK> Zakim, ?P74 is me
16:16:28 <Zakim> sorry, GK, I do not recognize a party named '?P74'
16:16:32 <Luc> q?
16:16:43 <satya> @Luc, ok I understand that point, I was clarifying another point
16:16:51 <GK> zakim ??P74 is me
16:16:54 <tlebo> luc: will satya, yolanda, and tim be able to review?
16:16:56 <tlebo> @luc, yes.
16:17:00 <satya> @Luc, sure
16:17:02 <tlebo> I'll start it after the call.
16:17:10 <Luc> q?
16:17:16 <Luc> topic: prov-primer
<luc>Summary: the working group agreed to release the document as first public working draft.
16:17:22 <GK> zakim, ??P74 is me
16:17:22 <Zakim> +GK; got it
16:17:53 <tlebo> smiles: tried to address more comments raised recently. nothing looked like blockers.
16:18:07 <tlebo> smiles: complementarity was difficult to explain.
16:18:12 <Luc> q?
16:18:27 <Luc> q?
16:18:33 <tlebo> smiles: okay to go to public working draft.
16:18:54 <Luc> PROPOSED: to release the primer (prov-primer) as a first public working draft
16:18:58 <khalidbelhajjame> +1
16:19:08 <khalidbelhajjame> +1 (University of Manchester)
16:19:10 <jcheney> +1 (University of Edinburgh)
16:19:12 <GK> +1 (Oxford)
16:19:16 <stain_> +1 (University of Manchester)
16:19:16 <Yogesh> +1 (IE)
16:19:18 <tlebo> +1 (RPI)
16:19:18 <Curt> +1 (NASA)
16:19:18 <smiles> +1 (IE)
16:19:27 <MacTed> institution isn't typically necessary, for these, but...
16:19:27 <zednik> +1 (RPI)
16:19:27 <MacTed> +1 (OpenLink Software)
16:19:34 <SamCoppens> +1 (IBBT)
16:19:35 <satya> +1 (Case Western)
16:19:54 <Luc> ACCEPTED: to release the primer (prov-primer) as a first public working draft
16:20:01 <GK> I wonder if the difficulty of describing "Complementarity" is indicative of a problem here 
16:21:18 <tlebo> gk: asking for some justification for complementarity.
16:21:30 <tlebo> luc: we are delaying complement to 3PWD
16:22:07 <tlebo> luc: complement proposals forthcoming.
16:22:19 <Luc> q?
16:22:55 <stain_> I can see the need for aligning accounts, but rather for the hierarchical prov: viewOf 
16:23:07 <tlebo> smiles: what are pubrules?
16:23:27 <tlebo> (+1 for prov:viewOf)
16:23:36 <GK> http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules
16:24:06 <Luc> q?
16:24:15 <Luc> topic: prov-aq
<luc>Summary: editors are making the document compliant with pubrules for its public release.
16:24:23 <GK> http://www.w3.org/2005/07/13-pubrules-about
16:24:58 <tlebo> gk: feels caught up on issues list.
16:25:05 <tlebo> gk: wrestling with pubrules
16:25:35 <Luc> q?
16:26:37 <GK> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/paq/prov-aq.html
16:27:23 <Luc> q?
16:27:40 <pgroth> +q
16:27:56 <tlebo> pgroth: need to get authors correct. affiliations, etc.
16:28:05 <Luc> ack pgr
16:28:10 <tlebo> pgroth will email authorlist.
16:28:25 <Luc> topic: prov-o
<luc>Summary: document is ready, and formal requests are now being initiated.
16:28:49 <MacTed> Zakim, who's here?
16:28:49 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgroth, Curt_Tilmes, ??P12, Luc, +1.315.330.aaaa, Yogesh, jcheney, [IPcaller], Satya_Sahoo, stain, SamCoppens, khalidbelhajjame, +1.518.633.aacc, MacTed (muted),
16:28:52 <Zakim> ... GK
16:28:53 <Zakim> On IRC I see GK, GK1, zednik, stain_, khalidbelhajjame, SamCoppens, dcorsar, satya, Edoardo, smiles, jcheney, tlebo, Yogesh, StephenCresswell, Curt, pgroth, RRSAgent, Luc, MacTed,
16:28:56 <Zakim> ... mdmdm, stain, Zakim, trackbot, sandro
16:29:05 <tlebo> satya: pubrulling doc
16:29:21 <tlebo> satya: how frozen is the HTML now?
16:29:48 <pgroth> +q
16:29:51 <tlebo> satya: restructuring, text, responding to new DM.
16:30:10 <tlebo> luc: constrain to spell check changes.
16:30:15 <pgroth> ack pgroth
16:30:31 <tlebo> luc: make a branch for fpwd and keep editing head.
16:30:31 <Luc> q?
16:30:52 <smiles> q+
16:30:56 <tlebo> luc: satya waiting for sandro's review
16:31:00 <Luc> ack smi
16:31:25 <tlebo> simonm: things in primer but not up to date in model (e.g. derivation) they should not be changed in PWD?
16:31:43 <Luc> q?
16:31:44 <tlebo> luc: cannot make changes b/c we voted on its release
16:32:01 <Luc> topic: prov-sem
<luc>Summary: James C is aiming to produce a revised version of its semantics, based on the latest prov-dm, by Dec 19th. This will be a good document to review by those interested in semantics. Then we will decide how to continue efforts.
16:32:20 <tlebo> luc: time to kick start prov-sem
16:32:22 <stain_> shoulid be ok with edit adding disclaimer about mismatching terminology 
16:33:04 <Zakim> -stain
16:33:16 <tlebo> jcheney: need to start writing.
16:33:36 <Zakim> +[ISI]
16:33:44 <tlebo> ... will work through other documents and piece together semantics.
16:33:50 <paolo> paolo has joined #prov
16:34:15 <Zakim> +??P14
16:34:28 <paolo> zakim, ??P14 i sme
16:34:28 <Zakim> I don't understand '??P14 i sme', paolo
16:34:36 <paolo> zakim, ??P14 is me
16:34:36 <Zakim> +paolo; got it
16:34:56 <tlebo> jcheney: start writing myself or do regular telecons?
16:34:56 <YolandaGil> YolandaGil has joined #prov
16:35:11 <Luc> q?
16:35:18 <pgroth> q+
16:35:39 <Luc> ack pgr
16:35:47 <tlebo> pgroth: last week we discussed two possibilities. before xmas, outline direction?
16:36:00 <tlebo> jcheney: sounds good
16:36:01 <satya> @paul, +1
16:38:11 <Luc> q?
16:38:33 <tlebo> luc: looking forward to prov-sem, good to exercise dm
16:38:49 <tlebo> jcheney: if anyone is interested, please let me know.
16:38:49 <satya> @James, I will be happy to work with you since it overlaps with PROV-O semantics
16:39:15 <jcheney> @satya: Thanks
16:39:29 <Luc> q?
16:39:37 <paolo> I will have to catch up but am def. interested
16:40:04 <khalidbelhajjame> I can but in 2 weeks
16:40:15 <pgroth> you'll send it on the list?
16:40:25 <tlebo> please announce on list.
16:41:19 <tlebo> jcheney: will have non-members review as well.
16:41:44 <paolo> me also available in 2 wks due to teaching semester endgame
16:41:57 <Luc> q?
16:42:35 <pgroth> +q 
16:42:45 <tlebo> jcheney: draft on 19th?
16:43:20 <Luc> ack pg
16:43:49 <tlebo> santa cheney is bringing semantics
16:45:06 <tlebo> luc: F2F2 needs to identify the work to do on prov-dm before last call release
16:45:13 <Luc> q?
16:46:12 <Luc> q?
16:46:18 <tlebo> luc: discuss complementarity?
16:46:23 <paolo> good idea
16:46:29 <pgroth> let's use the time
16:46:30 <jcheney> happy to have discussion (or lurk)
16:46:50 <Zakim> -Yogesh
16:46:51 <tlebo> topic: complementarity
<luc>Summary: As we had covered the agenda, we started a discussion on Complementarity, ahead of the planned work for prov-dm WD3.  We put forward a number of proposals to get a feel for what the WG thought about this relation. It seems that the current definition is not satisfactory, but proposals that were circulated seem conflicting. It was suggested that we need use cases to drive the design of this notion. A wiki page was created and WG members are invited to contribute to it.
16:47:43 <Luc>   Proposal 1. wasComplementOf in WD is fine. No change required.  Proposal 2. name of wasComplementOf to be changed, definition is fine.  Proposal 3. wasComplementOf is not required. It should be dropped from prov-dm   like all constraints associated with attributes.  Proposal 4. WasComplementOf in current working draft is asymmetric.                     It should be replaced by a symmetric relation.  Name to be determined.  Proposal 5. WasComplementOf in current w
16:47:43 <GK> @pgroth - I'm having problems with the CSS validator - stuff that works seems to be not valid, and the messages don't seem to correspond to the actual source.
16:47:57 <Luc>   Proposal 1. wasComplementOf in WD is fine. No change required. 
16:47:58 <pgroth> @GK arg
16:48:01 <Luc>  Proposal 2. name of wasComplementOf to be changed, definition is fine. 
16:48:04 <Zakim> -MacTed
16:48:06 <Luc>  Proposal 3. wasComplementOf is not required. It should be dropped from prov-dm   like all constraints associated with attributes. 
16:48:10 <pgroth> @GK do you want me to give it go?
16:48:12 <Luc>  Proposal 4. WasComplementOf in current working draft is asymmetric.                     It should be replaced by a symmetric relation.  Name to be determined. 
16:48:16 <Luc>  Proposal 5. WasComplementOf in current working draft is asymmetric.                     It should be kept, but a symmetric relation introduced.  Name(s) to be determined. 
16:48:41 <pgroth> paolo mute
16:48:47 <pgroth> please
16:49:08 <pgroth> zakim, who is loud?
16:49:08 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, pgroth.
16:49:14 <pgroth> zakim, who is noisy?
16:49:25 <Zakim> pgroth, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: paolo (35%), Luc (63%)
16:49:26 <GK> @pgroth If I can't nail it in the next 20-30 mins, yes please.
16:49:33 <pgroth> ok will do
16:49:49 <paolo> zakim, who is noisy?
16:49:55 <Luc> q?
16:49:56 <smiles> +Proposal 4 or 5
16:50:05 <Zakim> paolo, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Luc (54%)
16:50:10 <smiles> q+
16:50:11 <khalidbelhajjame> +1 Proposal 5 
16:50:16 <GK> I'd support an asymmetric transitive rel;ation (with a different name)
16:50:16 <tlebo> I don't support any of these proposals.  wasComplementOf skirts around the issue that viewOf can address directly.
16:50:35 <pgroth> Proposal 4 is better
16:50:47 <pgroth> +q
16:50:54 <StephenCresswell> +1 for proposal 5
16:51:12 <paolo> q?
16:51:20 <Luc> ack smi
16:51:48 <jcheney> q+
16:52:05 <tlebo> an Entity being a projection of another makes sense.
16:52:10 <tlebo> (oops, forgot my scribe role)
16:52:20 <Luc> q?
16:52:32 <paolo> q+
16:52:40 <tlebo> smiles said something earilier - can you note it @smiles?
16:52:55 <Luc> ack pgr
16:53:20 <StephenCresswell> +q
16:53:28 <tlebo> pgroth time intervals and semantics are complicated. but it can be simply "a view of a thing that has anothere view _here_"
16:53:44 <smiles> It seems helpful in general to be able to express complement/view relations, but having asymmetric and symmetric all in one concept is too confusing
16:54:03 <tlebo> jcheney: this will need to be addressed heavily in semantics.
16:54:18 <tlebo> @smiles thanks.
16:54:22 <GK> @smiles - yes.  I'm still not understanding the use of the symmetric form.
16:54:26 <Luc> q?
16:54:28 <Luc> ack jc
16:54:58 <tlebo> paolo: viewOf assymetric vs. complementOf symmetric.
16:55:14 <pgroth> q+ for a use case
16:55:23 <GK> @paolo +1 (lack of strong motivating use case)
16:55:29 <satya> Following up on Proposal 3. wasComplementOf is not required. It should be dropped from prov-dm like all constraints associated with attributes. - how is viewOf important from perspective of provenance?
16:55:30 <tlebo> paolo: needs motivating examples for views, etc.
16:55:59 <pgroth> it is needed
16:56:01 <Luc> what about writing use cases on http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ComplementarityUseCases
16:56:04 <tlebo> I have a viewOf example.
16:56:38 <GK> (For me, the motivation is that the view concept underpins the constraining relationship between Entities/Resources)
16:56:38 <Luc> q?
16:56:40 <tlebo> luc: please aggregate use cases for complementarity
16:56:50 <Luc> ack pao
16:57:05 <Zakim> -Curt_Tilmes
16:57:35 <tlebo> stephen - shorter term views of another entity. luc in boston, southhampton.
16:57:40 <GK> @Stephen +1
16:58:01 <tlebo> stephen: temporal containment, contained entity having more invariant attributes. we lost that when we went to complement of.
16:58:05 <Luc> q?
16:58:14 <tlebo> stephen: two complements are refering to the same real world thing.
16:58:18 <tlebo> +1 to having both.
16:58:33 <tlebo> stephen: make a symmetric and assymetric.
16:58:36 <Luc> ack steph
16:58:39 <satya> @Stephen: So, your example is related to contextualizing entities
16:58:55 <paolo> @Stephen -- I would agree to having both, separately, and each with a clear semantics
16:59:04 <Luc> ack pg
16:59:04 <Zakim> pgroth, you wanted to discuss a use case
16:59:20 <tlebo> q+ concerned that viewOf and wasCOmplement of being distinguished by assymetric and symmetric 
16:59:45 <tlebo> pgroth: RPI guys are talking FRBR, we talk about provenance at different levels of abstraction.
16:59:51 <Luc> q?
16:59:57 <tlebo> pgroth: is complemetn the only wah to say it?
17:00:10 <GK> I'm not convinced the FRBR levels are really complement/view retared
17:00:37 <GK> s/retared/related/
17:01:08 <GK> @tlebo +1
17:01:08 <Luc> my concern now is a heavy reliance on attributes, which do not have any semantic constraint now in prov-dm
17:01:34 <paolo> it's symmetric in the PROV-DM
17:01:39 <GK> ( I see that asymmetry is a consequence rather than a fundamental driver)
17:01:57 <paolo> q?
17:02:53 <Zakim> -[IPcaller]
17:03:20 <Luc> q?
17:03:33 <GK> I'm not sure this was ever about derivation.
17:04:09 <tlebo> I agree, @gk
17:04:10 <satya>  @GK, Tim, Exactly, I am now confused how complementOf is related to QualifiedInvolvement?
17:04:26 <Zakim> -khalidbelhajjame
17:04:29 <Zakim> -jcheney
17:04:31 <Zakim> -paolo
17:04:33 <Zakim> - +1.315.330.aaaa
17:04:34 <Zakim> -Satya_Sahoo
17:04:37 <Zakim> -SamCoppens
17:04:41 <Zakim> -[ISI]
17:04:48 <Zakim> -Luc
17:04:50 <Luc> @tlebo, i will invoke the necessary commands, thanks for scribing!
17:04:54 <Zakim> -pgroth
17:04:55 <Zakim> -??P12
17:05:10 <zednik> zednik has joined #prov
17:05:16 <Zakim> - +1.518.633.aacc
17:06:40 <Luc> action on Satya to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-49 , PROV-ISSUE-50 , PROV-ISSUE-101, PROV-ISSUE-105, PROV-ISSUE-125, PROV-ISSUE-126, PROV-ISSUE-100, PROV-ISSUE-101 , PROV-ISSUE-127
17:06:40 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - on
17:06:54 <Luc> action  Satya to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-49 , PROV-ISSUE-50 , PROV-ISSUE-101, PROV-ISSUE-105, PROV-ISSUE-125, PROV-ISSUE-126, PROV-ISSUE-100, PROV-ISSUE-101 , PROV-ISSUE-127
17:06:55 <trackbot> Created ACTION-47 - Agree to close PROV-ISSUE-49 , PROV-ISSUE-50 , PROV-ISSUE-101, PROV-ISSUE-105, PROV-ISSUE-125, PROV-ISSUE-126, PROV-ISSUE-100, PROV-ISSUE-101 , PROV-ISSUE-127 [on Satya Sahoo - due 2011-12-08].
17:07:07 <Luc> Action Yolanda: agree to close PROV-ISSUE-129, PROV-ISSUE-130
17:07:07 <trackbot> Created ACTION-48 - Agree to close PROV-ISSUE-129, PROV-ISSUE-130 [on Yolanda Gil - due 2011-12-08].
17:07:33 <Luc> Action TimLebo:  agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161
17:07:33 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - TimLebo
17:07:43 <Luc> Action tlebo:  agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161
17:07:43 <trackbot> Created ACTION-49 -  agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161 [on Timothy Lebo - due 2011-12-08].
17:07:58 <Luc> rrsagent, set log public
17:08:08 <Luc> rrsagent, draft minutes
17:08:08 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-minutes.html Luc
17:08:17 <Luc> trackbot, end telcon
17:08:17 <trackbot> Zakim, list attendees
17:08:17 <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been pgroth, Curt_Tilmes, Luc, +1.315.330.aaaa, stain, +1.213.290.aabb, [IPcaller], jcheney, Yogesh, Satya_Sahoo, SamCoppens, khalidbelhajjame,
17:08:18 <trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes
17:08:18 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-minutes.html trackbot
17:08:19 <trackbot> RRSAgent, bye
17:08:19 <RRSAgent> I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-actions.rdf :
17:08:19 <RRSAgent> ACTION: Yolanda to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-129, PROV-ISSUE-130 [1]
17:08:19 <RRSAgent>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc#T17-07-07
17:08:19 <RRSAgent> ACTION: TimLebo to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161 [2]
17:08:19 <RRSAgent>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc#T17-07-33
17:08:19 <RRSAgent> ACTION: tlebo to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161 [3]
17:08:19 <RRSAgent>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc#T17-07-43
17:08:20 <Zakim> ... +1.518.633.aacc, MacTed, GK, [ISI], paolo
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000368