Vocabulary Discussion Summary
From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 15:32, 20 July 2011 by Dsmith9
Standard Vocabularies for Government Linked Data
Interested in this area:
- Richard Cyganiak (DERI) - Statistical "cube" data, SDMX
- Simon Wall (AU Gov't) - statistical data, geographic data, data catalogs
- Martin Alvarez (CTIC) - especially dcat
- Raphael Troncy (EURECOM) - statistical and geographic data
- Benedikt Kämpgen (FZI Karlsruhe) - Statistical Data
- Chris Musialek (US General Services Administration) - Interested in vocabs related to people.
- Tina Gheen (National Science Foundation)
- David G. Smith (US EPA) - Organizational Structures, Geography and Spatial Information
- Rick Murphy (US GSA) - Semiotics for Linked Data
- Dan Gilman chairing US Government Open Vocabularies Interest Group.
- Concern: The OGV whitepaper Dan referenced doesn't make a direct contribution to the WG deliverables.