Terms for describing people
From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 19:28, 3 October 2012 by Jmynarz
- Terms for describing people W3C Working Draft 05 April 2012
- Issues via Tracker
- ED via repository
- charter fragment relevant for this deliverable
- contact information - vCard + new term in GLDP to relate
- locations (places) - NeoGeo? Places?
- people - FOAF, RELATIONSHIP (vocab.org), Relationships & Roles (ORG)
- organizations - ORG
- projects - FOAF, Danny's Project vocab
- online posts - SIOC
- buildings and rooms - build on Richard's Buildings and Rooms Vocabulary?
- public contracts
- spendings - anything from RPI or data.gov.uk available? Payments Ontology
- regulations - anything from RPI or data.gov.uk available?
- RPI has done some work on modelling environmental regulations
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/Persona_Data_Model_2.0#Vocabularies (via Melvin)
For a general discussion on people-related terms see the Wiki page People ...