Agenda GLD-WG telecon 05-May 2013
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group IRC via W3 website: http://irc.w3.org/ channel="GLD" W3C GLD Mailing Lists: Public GLD mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg Members only mailing list: mailto:email@example.com GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
W3C GLD Resources: # Planning for transitions to Recommendation. See Reference Rec track process
Countdown: We have 5 weekly teleconferences left in our charter! (Including this one)
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Scribe volunteer please
- Proposal to accept the 2013-04-25 minutes.
- Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
- Any new GLD members on the call today? Please introduce yourself :)
- Check out our main wiki page with deliverables status, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page.
Main Agenda (~45 minutes)
1. Notes to transition: (2-5 minutes each)
A) QB UCR: Benedikt Kaempgen - did you get reviewers? How to proceed?
B) DCAT UCR: Dave Reynolds and John Erickson will present their comments on this doc and whether to proceed with it? (as per )
C) Best Practices: Ghislain Atemezing and Bernadette Hyland status update. Updated timetable. (Accounting for FPWD and transition to Working group note) 
D) Community Directory - Approved for Bernadette to announce publicly on lists today, see http://dir.w3.org. Will ping previously listed orgs to add a new listing.
E) ADMS: Update from Phil Archer and Marios Meimaris. We need to agree concrete timetable dates for this. 
F) RegORG: Update from Phil Archer and Marios Meimaris. We need to agree concrete timetable dates for this. 
2. Rec-track docs:
A) Sorting DCAT issues. (Richard Cyganiack and Dave Reynolds)
As agreed at last week's meeting, we need to sort them into:
a) decide now
b) set aside for a DCAT sub-group call
c) take to the mailing list to resolve
We're doing this so that the DCAT editors can resolve DCAT's timetable - specifically whether DCAT needs a second last call. 
B) ORG: Clearer sense now of the exit criteria? (And therefore, timetable?) (Dave Reynolds) 
3. Remaining issues: Tracker review
- Open items, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/open
- Raised items, http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/raised
Announcements & Resources
- Chair: Hadley
- Scribe: Deirdre
- Alternate: TBD
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#gld) by typing 'trackbot, start telecon'
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-gld-minutes.html
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"
- DCAT UCR & QB UCR transitions?; updates on BP, ADMS & RegORG; sorting DCAT issues