From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 13:27, 24 April 2013 by Hbeeman
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 25-Apr 2013
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group IRC via W3 website: http://irc.w3.org/ channel="GLD" W3C GLD Mailing Lists: Public GLD mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg Members only mailing list: mailto:email@example.com GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
W3C GLD Resources: # Planning for transitions to Recommendation. See Reference Rec track process
Countdown: We have 6 weekly teleconferences left in our charter! (Including this one)
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Scribe volunteer please
- Proposal to accept the 2013-02-28 minutes.
- Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
- Any new GLD members on the call today? Please introduce yourself :)
- Check out our main wiki page with deliverables status, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page.
Main Agenda (~45 minutes)
- Rec-track deliverables:
- JSON-LD: Preparing a working group response, due 2013-05-10. (Who? How?) email - Hadley Beeman
- Quick check on the remaining notes:
- Best Practices - was meant to transition to FPWD today. Changes to the Timetable? Document - Bernadette Hyland, Boris Villazón-Terrazas, Ghislain Atemezing
- Data Cube UCR - set to publish as note on 2 May? Do you need reviewers? - Benedikt Kaempgen
- DCAT UCR - set to publish as note on 2 May? Do you need reviewers? - Fadi Maali
- RegORG - set to publish as note on 2 May? Do you need reviewers? - Phil Archer
- ADMS - Updates to the timetable? (It is set to transition to WGnote last week) - Phil Archer
- Remaining issues: Tracker review
Announcements & Resources
- Chair: Hadley
- Scribe: TBD
- Alternate: TBD
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#gld) by typing 'trackbot, start telecon'
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-gld-minutes.html
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"
- Timetable updating and finding reviewers for Notes