From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
- 1 Agenda GLD-WG telecon 23 February 2012
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 23 February 2012
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group W3C GLD Mailing Lists: Public GLD mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg Members only mailing list: mailto:email@example.com GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
Main Agenda: FPWD WIP's (~50 minutes):
- Use Case Document for RDF Data Cube review/discussion (10 min), 
- Review Deliverables and related issues, see https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/products/
- Product: Data Cube Vocabulary status, see also Data Cube wiki page
- Product: DCAT status, discussion post-poned to 8-Mar-2012 until Fadi is back and PhilA comes up for air.
- Product: Organization Ontology status, also see Organization Ontology Editor's Draft
- Product: People status, see also People wiki page, discussion post-poned to 8-Mar-2012.
- Product: Best Practices status, also see Best Practices Editor's Draft
- Product: Community Directory status. We have 66 organizations worldwide listed, see stats for organizations. The W3C Community Directory application.
- Consider GLD WG F2F3 to coincide with [http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/ TPAC in Lyon, France 29 Oct - 2 Nov 2012.
- A talk on the progress of publishing Gov't LOD Worldwide has been approved for SemTech SF (Bernadette, June 2012).
- Other announcements?
Next Meeting preparation (5 minutes)
- Chair: Bernadette
- Scribe: Ghislain
- Alternate: TBD
- Regrets: Michael Hausenblas, Fadi, Richard Cyganiak
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#GLDWG)
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/2012/gld/meeting/yyyy-mm-dd
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"