Agenda GLD-WG (Vocabularies) telecon 28 November 2011
Monday 28th November 14:00-15:30 UTC (09:00-10:30 Boston, 06:00-07:30 San Francisco, 14:00-15:30 London, 15:00-16:30 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code CONF1 (26631) IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group W3C Mailing Lists: GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
- Chair: Phil Archer
- Scribe: Phil Archer (Others will be doing most of the talking so doing both is reasonable on this occasion but others may need to step in and help once in a while)
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#GLDWG)
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
This meeting has been set up specifically to discuss vocabulary work, particularly DCAT and related work "ADMS", which is being conducted under the European Union's ISA Programme (specifically SEMIC Phase II).
ADMS editor Makx Dekkers will join the call as a guest of the GLD.
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- DCAT - overview of where we are and what needs to be done (lead by Richard Cyganiak)
- ADMS - what is it? what isn't it? what is the context of its creation? Its editor, Makx Dekkers, will join us. See current draft (PDF)
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/yyyy-mm-dd
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"
- telecon, ad hoc
- Vocabularies, DCAT