From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 10 November 2011
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group W3C Mailing Lists: GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
- Chair: Bernadette Hyland
- Scribe: Yigal Arens (as per GLD Mtg Scribes).
- Alternate: TBD
This is our fifteenth telecon.
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#GLDWG)
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- New Members?
- See Member's view of the participants
- Execute meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- Preliminary Items (~10 minutes)
- Main Agenda (~40 minutes)
- Following up momentum from W3C TPAC
- Planning for the January 2012 F2F at DERI (Galway Ireland)
- Poll for participation, open until 12-Nov-2011. Please take 2 minutes now to complete this. Thanks.
- Updates from members & Action Item progress
- Next Meeting preparation (~10 minutes)
- W3Conf: Practical Standards for Web Professionals 15-16 November 2011, Redmond, Washington USA, Info on this public conference, Registration info
- W3C LD Workshop 6-7 December 2011, Cambridge, MA, USA Linked Enterprise Data Patterns
- See also W3 SW blog post
- SemTech in Washington DC, USA 29 Nov to 1 Dec 2011 Sem Tech Biz DC 2011
* W3C GLD WG Second F2F, @ DERI Galway, 25-26 Jan 2012
- SemTech in Berlin, Germany 6-7 Feb 2012 Sem Tech Biz Berlin 2012
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/yyyy-mm-dd
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"
- Weekly telecon
- Community Directory, Vocabulary deliverables, F2F2 in DERI Galway