From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 21:13, 2 November 2011 by Bhyland
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 03 November 2011
Thursdays 14:00-15:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris) Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group W3C Mailing Lists: GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:email@example.com Contact GLD Chairs
- Chair: George Thomas
- Scribe: TBD (as per GLD Mtg Scribes).
- Alternate: TBD
This is our fourteenth telecon.
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#GLDWG)
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- New Members?
- See Member's view of the participants
- Execute meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- Preliminary Items (~10 minutes)
- Main Agenda (~40 minutes)
- Update from ISWC 2011
- Update from W3C TPAC
- Planning for the January 2012 F2F at DERI (Galway Ireland)
- Next Meeting preparation (~10 minutes)
- W3C TPAC this week 31-Oct to 4-Nov 2011.
- Registrants List.
- Jeanne Holme, Sandro and Phil Archer facilitated an eGov IG F2F 31-Oct to 1-Nov 2011. Agenda for eGov Interest Group sessions at TPAC. Bernadette presented an update on the GLD WG and Community Directory in order to get feedback for improvement. Slides for update on GLD WG presented at eGov F2F 1-Nov-2011.
- US EPA Apps for the Environment Forum 8-Nov-2011 Apps for the Environment Forum
- W3C LD Workshop 6-7 December 2011, Cambridge, MA, USA Linked Enterprise Data Patterns
- See also W3 SW blog post
- W3Conf: Practical Standards for Web Professionals 15-16 November 2011, Redmond, Washington USA, Info on this public conference, Registration info
- SemTech in Washington DC, USA 29 Nov to 1 Dec 2011 Sem Tech Biz DC 2011
* W3C GLD WG Second F2F, @ DERI Galway, 25-26 Jan 2012
- SemTech in Berlin, Germany 6-7 Feb 2012 Sem Tech Biz Berlin 2012
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/yyyy-mm-dd
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"
- Weekly telecon
- eGov Activity, Events discussion, Deliverable status, F2F planning