From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 14:46, 14 September 2011 by Gthomas4
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 15 September 2011
Thursdays 14:00-15:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris) Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe info GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/
- Chair: George Thomas
- Scribe: Professor Asunción Gómez Pérez (as per GLD Mtg Scribes).
- Alternate: Ghislain Auguste Atemezing
This is our eighth telecon.
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- Preliminary items (~10 minutes):
- Deliverables discussion (~40 minutes)
- Call for agenda items for next meeting (~10 minutes):
- We need to update our Scribes page.
- W3C GLD WG Second F2F, @ DERI Galway, 25-26 Jan 2012
- ISWC 2011 - 10th International Semantic Web Conference, October 23-27, 2011 - Bonn Germany: EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 10
- Open Government Data Camp 2011 - see http://ogdcamp.org/cfp/
- Implementation of European Commission Open Data portal - SMART 2011/0050: see http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/newsroom/cf/itemlongdetail.cfm?item_id=7192
- (19/07/2011) The purpose of this tender is the purchase of services: to develop and administer a web portal to act as single point of access to data sets produced and held by European Commission services (and by extension to data sets produced and held by other European Institutions/bodies and other public bodies); to assist the Commission with the definition and implementation of a data set publication process; to assist the Commission with the preparation of data sets for publication via the portal; to assist the Commission in supporting for engaging the stakeholders' community interested in re-using the published data sets.
- US EPA Apps for the Environment Challenge - due 9/16/2011: see http://www.epa.gov/appsfortheenvironment/#aboutchallenge http://www.epa.gov/appsfortheenvironment/
- Weekly telecon
- Geospatial and LOV vocabs