Meetings:Telecon2011.09.08

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda GLD-WG telecon 8 September 2011

  Thursdays 14:00-15:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 
  15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris)
  Teleconferences  (official participants and invited guests only):
  Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 45394#  ("GLDWG")
  IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665
  An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
  Resources:
  Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
  RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
  Scribe info
  GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/
  Main Page for GLD Working Group

Admin

  • Chair: George Thomas
  • Scribe: Maria Jesus Fernandez Ruiz is slated to scribe (see GLD Mtg Scribes).
  • Alternate: Professor Asunción Gómez Pérez

This is our seventh telecon.

Agenda

The agenda for this meeting will be:

  1. Preliminary items (~15 minutes):
  2. Review of 3 core Deliverables (~35 minutes)
    • Community Directory - Charter 2.1
      • Prototype Requirements
      • Need help with deployment profile info
      • Prototype feedback and next steps
    • Standard Vocabs - Charter 2.3.2
    • Cube Vocab meeting, outcomes
    • Procurement Charter 2.2.2
      • ("CO's Guide to 5-Star Data" page) - John Sheridan, George Thomas, Bernadette Hyland added to task force. Others??
    • Provenance Interchange WG interested in a GLD WG Liason. Stephen Cresswell (UK TSO) spoke at last telecon. Follow up?
    • DNS Subdomain discussion (relates to Deliverable 2.2.3 URI Construction)
      • Single DNS subdomain (e.g., opendata.<orgname>.<gov> that routes as appropriate
  3. Announcements: Conferences, calls for papers, chapters, other
  4. Call for agenda items for next meeting (~10 minutes):
  5. Adjourn

Community Directory

  1. general update
  2. Action Item: Support for 2.1.5 - Community Directory - Research groups, researchers, sources of funding. Volunteer: Yigal Arens (new member)

Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data

For each of the Deliverables, please update w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ or ReSpec (if set up) with options, including references to existing projects, proposals, use cases and procedures.

  1. general update - ReSpec set up, editors draft started.
  2. Action Item: support 2.2.1 Best Practices for Publishing LD - Procurement - Volunteer: John Sheridan, George Thomas, Bernadette Hyland, (others?)
  3. Action Item: support 2.2.5 - Stability - Volunteer: Anne Washington (new member)

Standard Vocabularies

  1. general update

Action Items (parking lot)

Annotations

Facts about "Meetings:Telecon2011.09.08"RDF feed
Minuteshttp://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-09-08 +
SubjectNo specific +
TypeWeekly telecon +
DateThis property is a special property in this wiki.8 September 2011 +