Meetings:Telecon2011.08.18

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 21:57, 6 September 2011 by Gthomas4 (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda GLD-WG telecon 18 August 2011

  Thursdays 14:00-15:30 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 
  15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris)
  Teleconferences  (official participants and invited guests only):
  Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 45394#  ("GLDWG")
  IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665
  An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
  Resources:
  Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
  RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
  Scribe info
  GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/
  Main Page for GLD Working Group

Admin

  • Chair: Bernadette Hyland
  • Scribe: Ron Reck volunteered (see GLD Mtg Scribes)
  • Alternates: Richard Cyganiak (not present)

This is our fifth telecon.

Agenda

The agenda for this meeting will be:

  1. Preliminary items (~15 minutes):
  2. Review of 3 core Deliverables (~35 minutes)
  3. Call for agenda items for next meeting (~10 minutes):
    • Status of:
      • 2.2.2-6?
      • 2.3.1 DCAT
      • 2.3.3-4,5
      • who is working on these?
  4. Adjourn

Community Directory

  1. general update
  2. Action Item: Support for 2.1.5 - Community Directory - Research groups, researchers, sources of funding. Volunteer: Yigal Arens? (pending joining WG)

Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data

For each of the Deliverables, please update w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ or ReSpec (if set up) with options, including references to existing projects, proposals, use cases and procedures.

  1. general update - ReSpec set up, editors draft started.
  2. Action Item: support 2.2.1 Best Practices for Publishing LD - Procurement - Volunteer: John Sheridan, George Thomas, Bernadette Hyland, (others?)
  3. Action Item: support 2.2.5 - Stability - Volunteer: Anne Washington (pending joining WG)

Standard Vocabularies

  1. general update


Action Items (parking lot)

Annotations

Facts about "Meetings:Telecon2011.08.18"RDF feed
Minuteshttp://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-08-18 +
SubjectNo specific +
TypeWeekly telecon +
DateThis property is a special property in this wiki.18 August 2011 +