From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group
Mission: The mission of the Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group is to provide standards and other information which help governments around the world publish their data as effective and usable Linked Data using Semantic Web technologies. (See Charter)
(Drafts will be linked from here, as they are created)
- Task Force Community Directory, see F2F1 Community Directory Discussion Summary
- Task Force Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data, see Best Practices Discussion Summary
- Task Force Standard Vocabularies, see Vocabulary_Discussion_Summary
If you are thinking about joining, please answer the schedule survey.
If you want to join this group, see How to Join.
If you are officially in the group, you will automatically receive group email and your w3.org login and password will work on this wiki.
The email archive for email@example.com is at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/.
- F2F1: 29-30 June 2011, near Washington, DC, USA.
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Time Thursdays 14:00-15:30 UTC (10:00-11:30 Boston, 7:00-8:30 San Francisco, 15:00-16:30 London, 16:00-17:30 Paris)
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG")
- IRC channel: #gld.
- An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
- If you will miss a meeting, put your name on Regrets
W3C Working Group Resources
- Art of Consensus (guide to working at W3C) (W3C member confidential)
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Process Document
- All W3C Groups (W3C member confidential)
- CommonScribe (scribe tool) manual
This Working Group operates under the W3C Patent Policy (5 February 2004 Version). To promote the widest adoption of Web standards, W3C seeks to issue Recommendations that can be implemented, according to this policy, on a Royalty-Free basis.
For more information about disclosure obligations for this group, please see the W3C Patent Policy Status Page.
Email the chairs and staff contacts at email@example.com.