Community Directory Questionnaire
From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
These sets of questions should, when answered by a qualified expert, give us the appropriate information for an entry in the Government Linked Data Community Directory. For now, the target fields are listed at the F2F1_Community_Directory_Discussion_Summary under "Information Collected/Displayed."
- Name of the vendor?
- Type (contractor, corporation, research institution, other)
- Academic or private?
- Team size? (1, 2-9, 10-100, 100+)
- Contact information?
- FOAF description?
- How to engage (Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) or equivalent
- Type of products offered by the vendor?
- Products for data conversion
- Ontologies/vocabualaries development
- Solution for interlinking vocabularies and LOD
- Graph store or triple store
- API development
- Application development
- Platform for hosting data and/or applications
- Other, please specify
- Type of services
- Consulting (custom)
- Involvement in groups or standards organizations
- Procurement Vehicles
- Are your services on a Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs)?
- If so, which one(s)?
- Contract/contractor numbers
- Experiences in Linked Data Projects
- Name of the projects
- Collaborators and Partners
- Success story?
- Project Name (free text entry)
- Domain of this deployment (e.g., law, energy, environment)?
- Vendor(s) who helped (Instance of Organization)
- Target audience (check boxes)
- Research community
- Private sector
- Public sector
- General public
- Specify "star rating" of data, (provide guide to 1-5 star LOD)
- Project Point of Contact
- "Contact Person"
- "Full Name", "Job Title"
- Additional Information: (TO DO - e.g., deployments 120 chars)
- What is the deployment's stage of development?
- How many users does the deployment have?
- What are the future approval and delivery milestones for this deployment?
- What was this deployment's budget?
- Are you a project member authorized to contribute this information?
- If "No," what is the source for this information?