From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 16:03, 15 March 2012 by Dreynold2
Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.
13:56:57 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #gld 13:56:57 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/03/15-gld-irc 13:56:59 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world 13:56:59 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #gld 13:57:01 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be GLD 13:57:01 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes 13:57:02 <trackbot> Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference 13:57:02 <trackbot> Date: 15 March 2012 13:57:12 <deirdrelee> deirdrelee has joined #gld 13:57:26 <Zakim> T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has now started 13:57:34 <Zakim> +bhyland 13:57:35 <Zakim> + +1.202.566.aaaa 13:57:59 <Zakim> +sandro 13:58:06 <bhyland> zakim, aaaa is Mike_P 13:58:06 <Zakim> +Mike_P; got it 13:59:15 <sandro> sandro has changed the topic to: Government Linked Data (GLD) WG -- http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120315 13:59:32 <PhilA2> PhilA2 has joined #gld 14:00:11 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 14:00:11 <bhyland> Linked Data Glossary, see https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html 14:00:19 <DaveReynolds> zakim, IPcaller is me 14:00:19 <Zakim> +DaveReynolds; got it 14:00:27 <Zakim> +[LC] 14:00:32 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 14:01:13 <boris> boris has joined #gld 14:01:18 <bhyland> zakim, IPcaller deirdrelee 14:01:18 <Zakim> I don't understand 'IPcaller deirdrelee', bhyland 14:01:26 <boris> zakim, code? 14:01:26 <Zakim> the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:email@example.com), boris 14:01:28 <Mike_Pendleton> Mike_Pendleton has joined #gld 14:01:30 <bhyland> zakim, IPcaller is deirdrelee 14:01:30 <Zakim> +deirdrelee; got it 14:01:35 <Zakim> +fadmaa 14:01:38 <fadmaa> fadmaa has joined #gld 14:01:38 <bhyland> zakim, who is on the call? 14:01:38 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Mike_P, sandro, DaveReynolds, [LC], deirdrelee, fadmaa 14:02:04 <Zakim> +??P21 14:02:10 <luis_bermudez> luis_bermudez has joined #gld 14:02:21 <Zakim> +??P24 14:02:27 <martin> zakim, ??P24 is me 14:02:32 <fadmaa> zakim, mute me 14:02:36 <Zakim> +martin; got it 14:02:37 <Zakim> + +1.202.691.aabb 14:02:39 <Zakim> +??P26 14:02:42 <martin> zakim, mute me 14:02:44 <Zakim> fadmaa should now be muted 14:02:47 <olyerickson> zakim, ?p21 is me. 14:02:49 <boris> zakim, ??P6 is boris 14:02:57 <Zakim> martin should now be muted 14:03:01 <Zakim> sorry, olyerickson, I do not recognize a party named '?p21' 14:03:02 <olyerickson> zakim, ??p21 is me. 14:03:06 <Zakim> I already had ??P6 as Plh, boris 14:03:11 <bhyland> scribe: DaveReynolds 14:03:18 <Zakim> +olyerickson; got it 14:03:22 <DaveReynolds> scribenick: DaveReynolds 14:03:29 <bhyland> Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120315 14:03:45 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 14:03:47 <PhilA2> zakim, IPcaller is me 14:03:50 <bhyland> zakim, who is on the call? 14:03:52 <Zakim> +PhilA2; got it 14:03:53 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Mike_P, sandro, DaveReynolds, [LC], deirdrelee, fadmaa (muted), olyerickson, martin (muted), +1.202.691.aabb, ??P26, PhilA2 14:04:10 <bhyland> zakim, aabb is DanG 14:04:10 <Zakim> +DanG; got it 14:04:30 <bhyland> zakim, P26 is boris 14:04:30 <Zakim> sorry, bhyland, I do not recognize a party named 'P26' 14:04:32 <boris> zakim, ??P6 IS BORIS 14:04:32 <Zakim> I already had ??P6 as Plh, boris 14:04:38 <boris> zakim, ??P6 is boris 14:04:38 <Zakim> I already had ??P6 as Plh, boris 14:04:48 <Zakim> +George_Thomas 14:05:01 <PhilA2> zakim, ??P26 is Boris 14:05:01 <Zakim> +Boris; got it 14:05:02 <George> George has joined #gld 14:05:43 <gatemezi> gatemezi has joined #gld 14:05:52 <Zakim> + +91.80.49.06.aacc 14:06:04 <bhyland> Proposed: to accept minutes: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-03-08 14:06:16 <tinagheen> tinagheen has joined #gld 14:06:37 <boris> +1 14:06:39 <Zakim> +gatemezi 14:06:39 <olyerickson> +1 accept minutes 14:06:46 <Zakim> -gatemezi 14:06:53 <gatemezi> +1 accept minutes 14:06:56 <fadmaa> +1 14:07:03 <DanG> +1 <bhyland> Resolved: to accept minutes: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-03-08 14:07:07 <Biplav> Biplav has joined #gld 14:07:58 <Zakim> +gatemezi 14:08:08 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: requested people, dcat, org, data cube to first pass WD 14:08:18 <PhilA2> Terrific news! Well done to the folk who've worked hard on those 14:08:27 <Zakim> -gatemezi 14:08:44 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here? 14:08:44 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Mike_P, sandro, DaveReynolds, [LC], deirdrelee, fadmaa (muted), olyerickson, martin (muted), DanG, Boris, PhilA2, George_Thomas, +91.80.49.06.aacc 14:08:47 <Zakim> On IRC I see Biplav, tinagheen, gatemezi, luis_bermudez, fadmaa, Mike_Pendleton, boris, PhilA2, deirdrelee, Zakim, RRSAgent, DanG, martin, DaveReynolds, MacTed, bhyland, 14:08:47 <Zakim> ... olyerickson, trackbot, sandro 14:09:10 <Zakim> +gatemezi 14:09:37 <olyerickson> zakim, who is on the phone. 14:09:37 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is on the phone', olyerickson 14:09:56 <PhilA2> Let me start with http://www.w3.org/QA/2012/03/interoperable_governments.html 14:10:03 <bhyland> Topic: Update on the ADMS spec and ISA eGov core vocabs 14:10:11 <tinagheen> Zakim, [LC] is me 14:10:11 <Zakim> +tinagheen; got it 14:10:48 <bhyland> chair: GeorgeThomas 14:11:22 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: ISA producing three core vocabs. 14:11:27 <Zakim> +lbermudez 14:11:37 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: People - soley a natural person (not businesses-as-people etc) 14:11:53 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: business - to describe legal entities, subsets of organizations 14:12:10 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: location - address information, intended to be INSPIRE compliant 14:13:03 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: ISA person can be used as a subset of W3C people vocab 14:13:26 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: ISA business not directly connected to org (though compatible?) 14:13:59 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: Fourth vocab. ADMS. Asset Descriptions Metadata Schema. 14:15:10 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: It is relevant for GLD. Government institutions are publishing assets like code lists, standards, vocabs. ADMS is for describing those (c.f. DCAT for describing datasets themselves). 14:15:13 <George> George has joined #gld 14:15:27 <George> zakim, who is here? 14:15:27 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, Mike_P, sandro, DaveReynolds, tinagheen, deirdrelee, fadmaa (muted), olyerickson, martin (muted), DanG, Boris, PhilA2, George_Thomas, +91.80.49.06.aacc, 14:15:30 <Zakim> ... gatemezi, lbermudez 14:15:30 <Zakim> On IRC I see George, Biplav, tinagheen, gatemezi, luis_bermudez, fadmaa, Mike_Pendleton, boris, PhilA2, deirdrelee, Zakim, RRSAgent, DanG, martin, DaveReynolds, MacTed, bhyland, 14:15:31 <Zakim> ... olyerickson, trackbot, sandro 14:15:33 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: ADMS being implemented by joinup platform 14:15:27 <PhilA2> http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/ 14:15:49 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: ADMS also being used by Danish portal 14:15:47 <PhilA2> http://digitaliser.dk/ 14:15:52 <George> q? 14:16:20 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: W3C will also use AMDS for TR descriptions 14:18:03 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: Now suggesting that GLD take on all four of the vocabularies. 14:18:45 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: All of them match existing GLD charter. 14:20:22 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: Are being asked to take result of EU review process as FPWD-ready material. But are, of course, free to then extend and improve before final publication. 14:20:54 <George> q? 14:21:05 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: All four are intended to ready end of March for targetted FPWD publication in May. 14:21:10 <bhyland> q+ 14:22:13 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: There is a 5th vocab, for description of open source software. Not being brought to GLD at this time (outside of charter) 14:23:04 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: It is called RADion - Repository Assets Description 14:23:15 <George> ack bhyland 14:23:18 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2 - very high level, DCAT could be seen as specialization of it (?) 14:24:39 <PhilA2> -> RADion details http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2012Mar/0048.html 14:25:16 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: a lot of the heavy lifting has been done on these vocabs, it is a funded effort, they are well documented. Encourages GLD folks to look them and voice opinions on them. 14:25:37 <olyerickson> I haven't see region-specific in things I've looked at 14:25:52 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: especially - they should be checked for any region-specific aspects 14:26:14 <olyerickson> We've found core business vocab interesting, and will be looking at location at people as well 14:26:20 <George> q? 14:26:58 <olyerickson> ADMS is harder to figure out application scope. I get DCAT (obviously), I don't quite get use cases for ADMS 14:27:41 <olyerickson> Could PhilA elaborate on ADMS use case (or two) 14:27:53 <DaveReynolds> sandro: asks about timeline guidance for reviewing the vocabs 14:28:06 <bhyland> Note - ADMC Working Group list, see https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms/document/adms-working-group 14:28:12 <bhyland> s/ADMC/ADMS 14:28:32 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: targeting completion 1 week on Friday 14:29:16 <PhilA2> -> ADMS http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms/home 14:29:24 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: Aiming that ADMS 1.0 becomes FPWD as is because it is already being implemented. So early identification of major issues would be important. 14:30:31 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: Feels that FPWD should separate core model from implementation guidance, which are merged in ADMS 0.9/1.0 14:30:46 <Zakim> -deirdrelee 14:30:51 <Zakim> + +1.443.569.aadd 14:30:51 <bhyland> @PhilA, should we be looking at section 5.2 ADMS Core Elements in https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms/wiki/adms-specification-v06 14:30:55 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: Some issues around text v. strings and flagging of machine translation 14:31:07 <DanG> This problem was solved in ISO/IEC 19773 14:31:12 <ZacharyWhitley> ZacharyWhitley has joined #gld 14:31:52 <fadmaa> I am happy to write a comment to the ADMS 14:31:53 <DanG> Sorry 19773 is called Metadata Modules 14:31:55 <bhyland> q+ 14:32:11 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: In particular some of the implementation guide is Europe specific 14:32:13 <George> ack bhyland 14:32:37 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 14:33:14 <PhilA2> http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/blog/adms-version-09-now-available-joinup-consultation 14:33:38 <PhilA2> ADMS Namespace doc http://philarcher.org/adms/ADMS_v0.10.rdf 14:35:27 <PhilA2> Joinup http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/ 14:36:25 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: [Clarifying ADMS use cases ...] Joinup is an example use. It provides "semantic assets" - includes vocabularies, code lists, standards. Provides discovery portal for public sector employees to find such assets. 14:37:16 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: ADMS a vocab for describing these assets. Such an asset is different from a dataset. 14:37:47 <PhilA2> RADion UML http://philarcher.org/adms/RADion%20v0.05.png 14:38:03 <George> q? 14:38:55 <olyerickson> PhilA this actually is helpful...thanks... 14:39:17 <olyerickson> Yes 14:39:23 <George> ack 14:39:28 <George> ack DaveReynolds 14:39:28 <Zakim> DaveReynolds, you wanted to ask about registry v. repository 14:39:59 <olyerickson> PhilA described some very futurey concepts IMHO... 14:40:04 <DanG> why is geography separated from SKOS concept scheme and concepts? 14:40:54 <Zakim> -sandro 14:41:15 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: is intended to have a registry aspect, has some notion of status. 14:41:25 <DanG> DanG has left #gld 14:42:36 <DanG> DanG has joined #gld 14:42:37 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: but doesn't have a notion of endorsement by a particular community 14:43:15 <George> q? 14:44:01 <DaveReynolds> DanG: asks why geographic coverage is separated from SKOS concept schemes. Typically geo areas are concept schemes and should be handled uniformly. 14:45:06 <olyerickson> I need DanG to give an example 14:45:12 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: previously had a notion of "domain". Could generalize to allow SKOS concepts to be used there. 14:45:18 <gatemezi> In Geonames, codes are skos:Concept 14:46:46 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: question to group, is it OK to publish as FPWD before sorting issues such as uniform use of concept schemes. 14:47:13 <gatemezi> link Geonames: http://www.geonames.org/ontology/documentation.html 14:47:25 <DaveReynolds> DanG: preference, if group agrees then make changes first before FPWD publication. 14:47:57 <George> q? 14:48:13 <olyerickson> request that DanG elaborate on these issues in "ISSUES" 14:49:38 <DaveReynolds> DanG: points out ISO 19773 has a approach to data types for multi-text, multi-string, multi-data. Type includes both datum and additional information (e.g. language, cultural identifiers). 14:49:49 <DaveReynolds> s/has a/has an/ 14:50:53 <olyerickson> Thanks! 14:51:05 <DaveReynolds> george: suggests capturing these on issues list 14:52:48 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: [Clarifying relationship of OSS vocab to DOAP] Interest is from UK and Spanish gov. If GLD feels it is relevant it *could* could to encompass that as well. In RADion there is a link to project which is doap:Project. 14:53:37 <Zakim> - +91.80.49.06.aacc 14:54:01 <bhyland> q+ 14:54:01 <George> q? 14:54:07 <George> ack bhyland 14:54:10 <olyerickson> ;) 14:54:11 <George> ack bhyland 14:54:58 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: reluctant to to cover OSS area as well, seems beyond GLD charter. 14:55:02 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: agreed 14:55:56 <olyerickson> "GLD recommends stakeholder consider any and all vocabularies of potential interest, now and in the future..." 14:56:43 <olyerickson> Thanks PhilA! 14:56:44 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: appreciates GLD taking on the vocabs that it is adopting 14:57:03 <tinagheen> tinagheen has joined #gld 14:57:54 <DaveReynolds> topic: DCAT 14:58:06 <fadmaa> Zakim, unmute me 14:58:06 <Zakim> fadmaa should no longer be muted 14:59:02 <bhyland> Action-37 14:59:22 <bhyland> We're all looking at: https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/products/2 14:59:27 <bhyland> (or should be ..) 14:59:47 <DaveReynolds> fadmaa: issues 2,3 are easy and should be able to get consensus. Issue 9 is much the same as 7 and 8. 15:00:32 <DaveReynolds> olyerickson: issue 2,3 trivial things left to close off. 15:02:44 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: some issues are raised but not necessarily accept as issues to be addressed (i.e. OPEN) 15:02:46 <George> q? 15:02:53 <DaveReynolds> s/accept/accepted/ 15:03:38 <DaveReynolds> olyerickson: issue 2 resulted in dct:language being added (so solved?) 15:04:15 <bhyland> @George, perhaps you should move some of these to OPEN status and some to CLOSED if they've been addressed, with comment … 15:04:55 <DaveReynolds> george: trying to get clarify on what the actual issue is so can be clear on what are solved, what are unclear, what area ctionable. 15:05:02 <DaveReynolds> s/area /are a/ 15:05:47 <DaveReynolds> olyerickson: issue 2 - added dct:language at both levels 15:06:24 <DaveReynolds> olyerickson: issue 3 - about time/date format, list agreed to prefer xsd:dateTime, but stakeholders wanted other forms, discussion still open 15:07:06 <DaveReynolds> action: olyerickson to annotate and update issues 2, 3 on tracker 15:07:07 <trackbot> Created ACTION-58 - Annotate and update issues 2, 3 on tracker [on John Erickson - due 2012-03-22]. 15:07:37 <PhilA2> I'll make a proposal by mail to put ISSUE-3 to bed - I don't think it's a big issue and we know how to handle it 15:08:31 <DaveReynolds> fadmaa: question is whether dct:Distribution needed (ans: yes), are subsclasses needed (may not be fully representative) 15:09:09 <DaveReynolds> fadmaa: want to differentiate between direct download links and web pages which eventually lead to download 15:09:51 <fadmaa> https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/8 15:10:12 <Zakim> -DaveReynolds 15:10:15 <PhilA2> George: Is that clearer, John? 15:10:21 <PhilA2> olyerickson: Yes, that helps 15:10:57 <PhilA2> George: So it looks like we can open actions 7, 8 and 9 and then come to a resolution? 15:11:29 <PhilA2> olyerickson: I think we need to create actions on those of us owning DCAT and come up with a specific alternative if that can be done 15:11:40 <PhilA2> ... it's a raesonable issue that Martin is raising 15:11:52 <PhilA2> ... we need to put something concrete before the GLD WG 15:12:04 <gatemezi> + 1 to Fadi point 15:12:08 <PhilA2> fadmaa: So we should put specific proposals on the ML? 15:12:13 <martin> +1 15:12:19 <PhilA2> George: That sounds good - it can go on next weeks agenda 15:12:24 <bhyland> +1 15:12:26 <PhilA2> scribe: PhilA2 15:12:36 <boris> +1 to mark issues as open 15:12:59 <PhilA2> action: Fadi Maali to address issues 7 - 9 on the mailing list 15:12:59 <trackbot> Created ACTION-59 - Maali to address issues 7 - 9 on the mailing list [on Fadi Maali - due 2012-03-22]. 15:13:48 <PhilA2> topic: People 15:13:54 <fadmaa> Zakim, mute me 15:13:54 <Zakim> fadmaa should now be muted 15:15:10 <George> PhilA2: patronymic name 15:15:31 <George> ... include Titles, Prefixes, etc.? 15:15:55 <George> ... no rules - but pushed for patronymic names 15:16:09 <George> ... and 'alternative' name (which isn't foaf:nick) 15:16:24 <Zakim> +[IPcaller.a] 15:16:32 <DaveReynolds> zakim, IPcaller.a is me 15:16:32 <Zakim> +DaveReynolds; got it 15:16:44 <olyerickson> +1 to formal alternativeName... alternative right now is skos:prefLabel, skos:altLabel 15:17:05 <PhilA2> George: Let's look at Best Prac for vocabulary selection 15:17:16 <PhilA2> ... I noticed some mention of accidental subsumption 15:17:34 <PhilA2> ... does anyone else think this is a useful addition to the doc? 15:18:14 <PhilA2> George: If my hospital subject were to use a vCard address, it would be subsumed as a type vCard object 15:18:30 <PhilA2> ... this presents itself as a problem to possible users 15:18:42 <PhilA2> George: LD COmmunity is not very oriented towards this effect 15:18:54 <boris> q+ 15:19:15 <DaveReynolds> scribe: DaveReynolds 15:19:40 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: frequently find want to reuse a property but domain/range constraints on it cause unintended consequences 15:20:33 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: some LD users work round that by separating inferences from direct assertions, pragmatics 15:20:34 <George> ack boris 15:20:55 <olyerickson> Linked Data is not about creating a perfect organization of knowledge 15:21:05 <DaveReynolds> boris: worth mentioning in Best Practice vocab section 15:22:16 <bhyland> Sounds like we need a good glossary :-) 15:22:20 <DaveReynolds> george: also some need for more clarity of description on "products" in the procurement section, e.g. Linked Data Server 15:22:21 <boris> yes 15:22:24 <bhyland> nice segway 15:22:32 <Mike_Pendleton> agreed George 15:22:50 <bhyland> Topic: LD Glossary see https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html 15:23:39 <PhilA2> q+ to talk about a linked data server 15:23:43 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: would like Best Practices etc to link to glossary. New entries, improved descriptions welcome. 15:24:10 <George> ack PhilA2 15:24:16 <George> ack PhilA2 15:24:50 <olyerickson> PhilA mentions LD Patterns WG 15:24:52 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: asks if group is aware of Linked Data platform, now "patterns", working group 15:25:08 <George> q? 15:25:13 <George> ack PhilA 15:25:13 <Zakim> PhilA, you wanted to talk about a linked data server 15:25:29 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: relevant to glossary definition of e.g. Linked Data Server 15:26:25 <boris> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120315 15:26:30 <PhilA2> -> Using Open data http://www.w3.org/2012/06/pmod/ 15:27:23 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: workshop in June in Brussels - about *using* open data 15:27:54 <DaveReynolds> PhilA2: special focus on policy modelling 15:27:57 <bhyland> q+ 15:28:21 <George> ack bhyland 15:29:34 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: asks US members to check travel possibilities (for TPAC?) 15:30:20 <DaveReynolds> bhyland: to check of a GLD f2f is possible during TPAC 15:30:41 <gatemezi> thanks! 15:30:56 <Zakim> -Mike_P 15:31:01 <PhilA2> regrets for next week 15:31:09 <Zakim> -olyerickson 15:31:13 <DaveReynolds> RRSAgent, set logs world-visible 15:31:14 <Zakim> -tinagheen 15:31:14 <Zakim> -bhyland 15:31:15 <Zakim> -fadmaa 15:31:15 <Zakim> -PhilA2 15:31:16 <Zakim> -DanG 15:31:19 <Zakim> - +1.443.569.aadd 15:31:21 <Zakim> -martin 15:31:21 <DaveReynolds> RRSAgent, generate minutes 15:31:21 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/03/15-gld-minutes.html DaveReynolds 15:31:22 <Zakim> -[IPcaller] 15:31:27 <Zakim> -Boris 15:31:30 <Zakim> -lbermudez 15:31:31 <Zakim> -gatemezi 15:31:32 <PhilA2> PhilA2 has left #gld 15:31:39 <Zakim> -George_Thomas # SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC. DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW. SRCLINESUSED=00000325