Chatlog 2011-11-17

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

14:59:35 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #gld
14:59:35 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/11/17-gld-irc
14:59:37 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:59:38 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #gld
14:59:40 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be EGOV_GLD
14:59:40 <Zakim> I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
14:59:42 <trackbot> Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference
14:59:44 <trackbot> Date: 17 November 2011
14:59:46 <gatemezi> Hi all..
14:59:52 <sandro> zakim, this is gld
14:59:55 <gatemezi> Zakim, wo is here?
14:59:57 <Zakim> ok, sandro; that matches T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
14:59:58 <Zakim> sorry, gatemezi, I do not understand your question
15:00:12 <PhilA2> zakim, code?
15:00:13 <sandro> sandro has changed the topic to: Government Linked Data (GLD) WG -- http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/  -- Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.11.17
15:00:24 <boris> michael the code
15:00:24 <boris> 45394#
15:00:30 <Zakim> the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), PhilA2
15:00:51 <Zakim> +cygri
15:00:53 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
15:00:55 <mhausenblas> Zakim, I am cygri
15:01:05 <mhausenblas> Zakim, BenediktKaempgen is with me
15:01:11 <Zakim> ok, mhausenblas, I now associate you with cygri
15:01:16 <PhilA2> zakim, IPcaller is me
15:01:21 <Zakim> +BenediktKaempgen; got it
15:01:32 <BartvanLeeuwen> BartvanLeeuwen has joined #gld
15:01:33 <Zakim> +[IPcaller.a]
15:01:35 <Zakim> +PhilA2; got it
15:01:41 <Zakim> + +1.440.389.aacc
15:01:44 <LyleBurgoon> LyleBurgoon has joined #gld
15:01:46 <HadleyBeeman> zakim, aacc is me
15:01:47 <Zakim> +HadleyBeeman; got it
15:01:53 <Yigal> zakim, IPcaller.a is me
15:01:53 <Zakim> +Yigal; got it
15:02:15 <Zakim> + +1.757.604.aadd
15:02:15 <PhilA2> scribe: PhilA2
15:02:17 <Cory> Cory has joined #gld
15:02:22 <PhilA2> scribenick: PhilA2
15:02:25 <BernHyland> zakim, who is on the call?
15:02:44 <John> John has joined #GLD
15:02:45 <Zakim> On the phone I see David, +1.202.691.aaaa, +49.133.6.aabb, sandro, cygri, PhilA2, Yigal, HadleyBeeman, +1.757.604.aadd
15:02:48 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, BenediktKaempgen
15:02:59 <GeraldSteeman> Zakim, aadd is me.
15:02:59 <Zakim> +GeraldSteeman; got it
15:03:02 <Zakim> +Cory
15:03:15 <Zakim> + +1.919.541.aaee
15:03:16 <BernHyland> David is bhyland
15:03:28 <BernHyland> bhyland is BernHyland
15:03:46 <PhilA2> zakim, David is really BernHyland
15:03:47 <Zakim> +BernHyland; got it
15:03:59 <PhilA2> chair: BernHyland
15:04:14 <rreck> rreck has joined #GLD
15:04:30 <Zakim> +??P8
15:05:02 <PhilA2> zakim, who is here?
15:05:02 <Zakim> On the phone I see BernHyland, +1.202.691.aaaa, +49.133.6.aabb, sandro, cygri, PhilA2, Yigal, HadleyBeeman, GeraldSteeman, Cory, +1.919.541.aaee, ??P8
15:05:05 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, BenediktKaempgen
15:05:08 <Zakim> On IRC I see rreck, John, Cory, LyleBurgoon, BartvanLeeuwen, Zakim, RRSAgent, PhilA2, GeraldSteeman, Yigal, boris, DanG, HadleyBeeman, mhausenblas, MacTed, BenediktKaempgen,
15:05:11 <Zakim> ... gatemezi, BernHyland, trackbot, sandro
15:05:42 <PhilA2> zakim, aaaa is DanG
15:05:42 <Zakim> +DanG; got it
15:05:44 <gatemezi> Zakim, Ghislain is really gatemezi
15:05:44 <Zakim> sorry, gatemezi, I do not recognize a party named 'Ghislain'
15:05:46 <BernHyland> zakim, aaaa is DanG
15:05:46 <Zakim> sorry, BernHyland, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
15:06:16 <BenediktKaempgen> * benedikt is fine also, thanks boris
15:06:37 <PhilA2> zakim, aaaa is DanG
15:06:37 <Zakim> sorry, PhilA2, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
15:06:46 <PhilA2> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:06:47 <Zakim> On the phone I see BernHyland, DanG, +49.133.6.aabb, sandro, cygri, PhilA2, Yigal, HadleyBeeman, GeraldSteeman, Cory, +1.919.541.aaee, ??P8
15:06:49 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, BenediktKaempgen
15:06:55 <Zakim> +??P9
15:07:29 <BartvanLeeuwen> Zakim, ??p9 is me
15:07:29 <Zakim> +BartvanLeeuwen; got it
15:07:40 <LyleBurgoon> +1.919.541.aaee is LyleBurgoon
15:08:29 <cgueret_home> cgueret_home has joined #gld
15:08:33 <cgueret_home> hello!
15:08:44 <PhilA2> zakim, who is on the phone?
15:08:44 <Zakim> On the phone I see BernHyland, DanG, +49.133.6.aabb, sandro, cygri, PhilA2, Yigal, HadleyBeeman, GeraldSteeman, Cory, +1.919.541.aaee, ??P8, BartvanLeeuwen
15:08:48 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, BenediktKaempgen
15:09:37 <Zakim> +??P11
15:09:52 <PhilA2> Topic: Scribing
15:09:52 <Zakim> + +91.11.41.29.aaff
15:10:07 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Asks for people to take scribing seriously and offer to do it :-)
15:10:38 <PhilA2> zakim, aaff is Biplav
15:10:38 <Zakim> +Biplav; got it
15:11:09 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Wants to record regrets too
15:11:22 <PhilA2> ... so that should be added to he checklist for each meeting
15:11:28 <PhilA2> Topic: Last week's minutes
15:11:55 <Yigal> Today's agenda is http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.11.17
15:11:57 <PhilA2> minutes: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Nov/0018.html
15:12:05 <PhilA2> s/minutes/agenda/
15:12:05 <BenediktKaempgen> +1 to minutes
15:12:10 <HadleyBeeman> Cheers, Yigal and PhilA2! Much appreciated
15:12:18 <boris> last telecon minutes http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-11-10
15:12:26 <Yigal> +1 minutes
15:12:42 <Biplav> Biplav has joined #gld
15:12:50 <PhilA2> resolution: minutes accepted
15:13:04 <PhilA2> Topic: Current Action Items
15:13:16 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Please don't be too shy of taking action items
15:13:22 <PhilA2> ... everyone is busy
15:13:23 <LyleBurgoon> zakim, aaee is LyleBurgoon
15:13:23 <Zakim> +LyleBurgoon; got it
15:13:30 <PhilA2> ... but we need to show progress
15:13:42 <PhilA2> action-8 not discussed today as needs George
15:14:11 <boris> ACTION 8?
15:14:11 <trackbot> Sorry, bad ACTION syntax
15:14:31 <PhilA2> Can't handle action 9 as John E not here
15:15:30 <PhilA2> action-11 pending
15:15:52 <PhilA2> action-13 pending http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/13
15:16:13 <PhilA2> DanG:We're working on a content model, registration model and catalogue model ??
15:16:19 <PhilA2> ... getting close to consensus
15:16:36 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Do you want comments from this group?
15:16:54 <PhilA2> DanG: Yes, but I have to get it out of the committee by Thursday
15:17:09 <BernHyland> @PhilA2, we're going thru actions now & will hit each of the main deliverables categories next.
15:17:15 <PhilA2> ... work is under Dev, need to make sure with them that it's OK with them to put out to wider review
15:17:40 <PhilA2> PhilA2:  Notes that's the same situation I'm in with EU stuff
15:17:51 <PhilA2> BernHyland: The sooner you can bring it to us the more we can help
15:17:55 <Cory> +1 on wider review
15:18:02 <PhilA2> DanG: I'll see if I can post it in the nexct couple of days
15:18:13 <PhilA2> action-15 pending http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/15
15:18:24 <PhilA2> BernHyland: George nad I have discussed it. We took a poll of 27 people
15:18:44 <PhilA2> ... lots of people can make it to the f2f
15:19:02 <PhilA2> ... lots of people said that they could travel to Galway but yeses came with caveats
15:19:17 <PhilA2> ... 2ndary location. Most people firmly said yes (of those that said yes)
15:19:24 <PhilA2> ... boils down to a 50-50 split
15:19:38 <PhilA2> .. I cannot make it to Galway which I'd v much like to
15:20:02 <PhilA2> ... would like to honour US/EU split but can't at the moment. George also not sure that he can travel
15:20:17 <PhilA2> ... puts us in an awkward situation sadly
15:20:25 <PhilA2> Sandro does have permission to travel
15:20:35 <Cory> Lets decide we will do it in both locations
15:20:39 <sandro> survey results: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/47663/f2f2_location/results
15:20:44 <PhilA2> BernHyland: What are people's feelings of having it in 2 locations?
15:20:54 <Cory> I think screen sharing is more important than video
15:20:58 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Note that there is no video conferenceing available at DERI
15:21:16 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Going to be via dinky cameras on people's laptops
15:21:34 <PhilA2> sandro: It may not be that bad. I've had reasonable luck using a separate camera
15:21:47 <BernHyland> q?
15:21:48 <PhilA2> BernHyland: I'm really disappointed but it seems unavoidable
15:21:50 <Cory> W3c could charter a jet for us : )
15:22:00 <BartvanLeeuwen> :)
15:22:06 <HadleyBeeman> I am a bit concerned that the time zones will be hard if we are in two separate places.
15:22:29 <Yigal> Dagstuhl?
15:22:43 <DanG> yes
15:22:50 <PhilA2> BernHyland: +1 to Hadley
15:23:00 <PhilA2> ... RDF WG started at 7am in Boston
15:23:16 <Biplav> Since the economic situation is similar for other WGs, how are they handling it? I am wondering if this will be typical for future meetings.
15:23:46 <PhilA2> sandro: the agenda for the RDF WG we started at 07:00 ending at 15:00. Then we ended up talking among oursleves for a couple of hours befiore early dinner
15:23:57 <PhilA2> q+
15:24:01 <Biplav> Dagstuhl is a very good idea
15:24:11 <PhilA2> BernHyland: I can get to a venue for a 07:00 start
15:24:39 <PhilA2> ??: it becomes a US breakout session in the afertnoon
15:24:47 <sandro> s/??/cory/
15:24:48 <PhilA2> q-
15:25:04 <Yigal> Yes.
15:25:10 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Dan suggested that his org can provide a location in DC
15:25:15 <GeraldSteeman> NSF
15:25:29 <GeraldSteeman> NITR?
15:25:37 <PhilA2> ... and {??} can provide one for June
15:25:45 <sandro> NITRD
15:25:48 <PhilA2> {??} is NITRD
15:26:07 <GeraldSteeman> Dan at BLS?
15:26:07 <PhilA2> close action-15
15:26:08 <trackbot> ACTION-15 Work on co-location tools and logistics closed
15:26:10 <sandro> F2F1 was at http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/F2F1
15:26:28 <PhilA2> BernHyland: will work on dual location for 25-26 Jan 2012
15:26:47 <PhilA2> BernHyland: George and I will work with DanG
15:27:07 <PhilA2> DanG: I need to know how many people to expect so I can get the right sized room, internet connections etc
15:27:12 <BernHyland> Yes, Dan is at Bureau of Labor Statistics in DC, across from Union Station, easy access from Metro
15:27:25 <PhilA2> DanG: we're right across the street from Union Station
15:27:32 <PhilA2> sandro: I'd plan for 15
15:27:36 <Yigal> If we're in DC I'll go there instead of Galway.
15:27:39 <PhilA2> DanG: 20 isn't a problem
15:28:05 <PhilA2> Proposed Resolution: That we will hold teh January face to face meeting in 2 locations
15:28:06 <HadleyBeeman> +1 to not seeing an alternative
15:28:10 <mhausenblas> +1
15:28:25 <PhilA2> Resolution: That we will hold the January face to face meeting in 2 locations
15:28:45 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: I see no alternative
15:28:45 <sandro> +1 yeah I'm not happy about it, but I don't see an alternative.    let's make it work.  :-)
15:29:10 <PhilA2> BernHyland: To be honest, we'll have a lot to look at on a screen anyway so I'm not too depressed about it in terms of it working
15:29:27 <PhilA2> ... I don't think we have the same level of difficulty that the RDF WG had
15:29:39 <PhilA2> q+ to ask about microphones etc.
15:30:28 <PhilA2> PhilA2: Can you reflect on the experience of the TPAC meeting
15:30:44 <PhilA2> BernHyland: For one thing we in the GLD will all know each other better
15:30:58 <PhilA2> ... since we're better acquainted, we should be more productive
15:31:10 <PhilA2> ... many of our working relationships transcend the GLD
15:31:33 <PhilA2> ... hopefully if people have signed up then they're well focussed on the work
15:32:43 <BernHyland> PhilA2: Suggested that having skype calls if we only have one polycom … to be determined when we know more about the site.
15:33:17 <PhilA2> PhilA2: Both locations can offer multiple microphones on their Polycoms
15:33:37 <PhilA2> BernHyland: I think community building is important, shared meals etc.
15:33:56 <PhilA2> ... I'm keen to have the next f2f in May or June in DERI
15:34:08 <PhilA2> ... travel budgets should be a little easier then we hope
15:34:29 <PhilA2> sandro: The other logistics thing there is to plan to arrange the tables so that they sit closest to the microphones
15:34:37 <gatemezi> +1 to building a strong gld community
15:34:48 <PhilA2> sandro: plan tables for audio
15:35:01 <PhilA2> Topic: Task Force Updates
15:35:09 <BernHyland> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Community_Directory_Discussion_Summary
15:35:13 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Start with the community directory
15:35:24 <BernHyland> Beta version available http://dir.w3.org/
15:35:29 <PhilA2> ... we're in a beta phase with the dir now. We have the beta available now
15:36:19 <PhilA2> BernHyland: this went up about 2 weeks ago. 
15:36:30 <PhilA2> ... people have been sending requests for login
15:36:33 <Zakim> + +1.218.296.aagg
15:36:42 <rreck> zakim, +1.218.296.aagg is me
15:36:42 <Zakim> +rreck; got it
15:36:43 <PhilA2> ... we have 35 organisations that have filled out the details
15:36:47 <rreck> i am muted
15:36:57 <rreck> zakim, mute me
15:36:57 <Zakim> rreck should now be muted
15:37:08 <PhilA2> BernHyland: getting some nice feedback
15:37:37 <PhilA2> ... Gannon mailed a lot of people and made noise in public
15:38:00 <PhilA2> ... can we keep it to the GLD WG, not others just yet (like LOD and eGov)
15:38:23 <PhilA2> .. most feedback has been +ve
15:38:30 <PhilA2> ... any thoughts
15:38:32 <mhausenblas> looks great, congrats!
15:39:07 <PhilA2> BernHyland: if your company isn't represented on the directory, please let me know (get a login and add yourself)
15:39:15 <PhilA2> Topic: best practices
15:39:19 <mhausenblas> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Best_Practices_Discussion_Summary
15:39:32 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: This wiki page is where people are making contributions
15:39:41 <PhilA2> ... I'm working to get stuff from the wiki
15:39:50 <mhausenblas> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/file/bcb72f87b5cc/bp
15:40:15 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: if you look at the wiki page you see a lot of people there but not all the pages are at the same stage
15:40:59 <PhilA2> boris: I was working on the BP for vocab selection and URI construction
15:41:14 <boris> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/GLD_Life_cycle
15:41:19 <PhilA2> ... I wanted to proposed a Gov LD life cycle based on what Bern and Michael have said
15:41:31 <PhilA2> ... and from UPN
15:41:36 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: taht makes a lot of sense
15:41:37 <gatemezi> I suggest to have a small meeting for this task
15:42:03 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: I don't think we need to consolidate these life cycles . It's OK to say here are 3 diff approaches and you can see what works for you
15:42:18 <PhilA2> ... I;m more concerned with procurement and stability
15:42:27 <PhilA2> s/I;m/I'm/
15:42:43 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: do we keep it or drop it. If keeping it, it needs to be done
15:43:05 <PhilA2> BernHyland: John Sheridan and M Pendleton offered to work on this but he needs to get past the blank page
15:43:32 <PhilA2> action: BernHyland to contact Mike Pendleton and John Sheridan to help them start on the procurement section of the BP
15:43:32 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - BernHyland
15:43:45 <PhilA2> action: Bernadette Hyland to contact Mike Pendleton and John Sheridan to help them start on the procurement section of the BP
15:43:46 <trackbot> Created ACTION-21 - Hyland to contact Mike Pendleton and John Sheridan to help them start on the procurement section of the BP [on Bernadette Hyland - due 2011-11-24].
15:44:00 <rreck> i might have gone to that had i known
15:44:32 <PhilA2> BernHyland: if there's someone in your professional network who can contribute then please have the discussion and bring that to the this group
15:45:01 <PhilA2> ... the procurement process is very important. Often more important than the how to do it
15:45:20 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: Much appreciated. I was hoping you'd offer to do that BernHyland
15:45:39 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: I don't care what format it's in, I can add it to the wiki
15:45:55 <PhilA2> BernHyland: It's always easier to look at something and commetn than to start from scratch
15:46:25 <PhilA2> BernHyland: I've got some experience now from work in the EPA on what the requirements might be
15:46:39 <PhilA2> ... lots of governments copy from each other
15:46:57 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: versioning... a couple of people signed up for that but I don't see a lot there
15:47:08 <rreck> zakim, unmute me
15:47:08 <Zakim> rreck should no longer be muted
15:47:09 <PhilA2> BernHyland: rreck do you have anything to add on this?
15:47:35 <PhilA2> rreck: I was talking to Anne about this yesterday. Very rough and not recordable now
15:48:03 <PhilA2> q+ to make a comment on and make a request stability issue
15:48:31 <PhilA2> action Ronald Reck to make a contribution to section 2.5 on stability
15:48:32 <trackbot> Created ACTION-22 - Reck to make a contribution to section 2.5 on stability [on Ronald Reck - due 2011-11-24].
15:49:50 <PhilA2> action Bernadette Hyland to contact Top Quadrant (David Price)
15:49:51 <trackbot> Created ACTION-23 - Hyland to contact Top Quadrant (David Price) [on Bernadette Hyland - due 2011-11-24].
15:50:08 <rreck> I can ask Bob if you want.
15:50:39 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Remember that readership will not be experts in LD!
15:51:00 <PhilA2> ... need to describe more, explain more. Explain what all these tools are and who they're run by (and perhaps why)
15:51:26 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: On the LD Cookbook - maybe we can resolve issue 1 as it might become part of the directory?
15:51:48 <PhilA2> BernHyland: We wanted to keep it as a wiki that could evolve rather than it be a (static) Rec
15:52:36 <PhilA2> BernHyland: One piece of data that the directory could have is events. Lots of people asking for that. But advice from the cookbook doesn't feel right in the directory
15:52:50 <PhilA2> ... but let's discuss it on the wiki
15:53:12 <PhilA2> mhausenblas: I have to run to the next meeting. Thanks. I will solve all world problems before we meet again
15:53:27 <mhausenblas> I have to leave now, sorry - see you in two weeks time
15:53:51 <PhilA2> http://www.semic.eu/semic/view/documents/2011-11-15_ADMS_draft_specification.pdf
15:57:09 <Zakim> - +49.133.6.aabb
15:57:32 <PhilA2> PhilA2: described situation with ADMS and work in the SEMIC.EU project generally
15:57:54 <PhilA2> ... Some people wary of putting things in the public domain for a variety of reasons
15:58:03 <PhilA2> Core: There's a UML profile of ?? in progress
15:58:09 <PhilA2> s/Core/Cory/
15:58:31 <PhilA2> Cory: one of the things I'd like to explore is an RDRF mapping of that and an XML schema form
15:58:41 <PhilA2> s/RDRF/RDF/
15:58:42 <Cory> http://tinyurl.com/8xqy7mx
15:58:52 <BernHyland> @PhilA2, @Cory please update the general vocab discussion wiki page with what you described today.
15:58:57 <Cory> This URL is the initial NEIM-UML submission: http://tinyurl.com/8xqy7mx
16:00:02 <PhilA2> Cory: idea here is to get a UML representation here and then see if there's interest in supporting an RDF mapping in that
16:00:26 <PhilA2> Cory: there's so much domain work i this area. These could be used as reference for multiple vocabs
16:01:10 <PhilA2> BernHyland: This is a big job. Volunteers won't be able to do this since iut isn't readily broken up into chunks
16:01:31 <PhilA2> BernHyland: This is a separate conversation, but this isn't a small project nad how do we get funding for it
16:02:08 <Biplav> Biplav has joined #gld
16:02:18 <PhilA2> Cory: true, But the mapping to XML is understood and then the RDF on top of that is no more than months work, not years
16:02:32 <HadleyBeeman> q+
16:02:41 <PhilA2> Cory: I guess the question is how we handle vocabs that are not in RDF nad how we might handle those
16:02:47 <PhilA2> ack HadleyBeeman
16:02:52 <PhilA2> q-
16:03:03 <PhilA2> HadleyBeeman: What about the international perspective?
16:03:09 <PhilA2> ack me
16:03:41 <PhilA2> BernHyland: the terms we use are generic enough that they can be used anywhere. NIEM is more US-centric
16:03:50 <PhilA2> Cory: I'm not sure I'd agree with that BernHyland
16:04:28 <PhilA2> BernHyland: There's no participation, HadleyBeeman, that is bringing in international perspectives. Lots of hair balls already
16:05:12 <Biplav> I need to disconnect. For action item #19, I need a location where I can add the use-cases. I understood from last meeting that a separate page was needed, and I would be pointed to it. Will check with BernHyland and add.
16:05:16 <PhilA2> BernHyland: We're having a hard time just getting people to add to a wiki
16:05:47 <PhilA2> HadleyBeeman: I understand that. I'm also on the HTML vocab TF and it would be good to connect those
16:05:51 <Zakim> -??P11
16:06:09 <PhilA2> s/HTML vocab/HTML Data/
16:06:21 <PhilA2> BernHyland: WE don't have the nadwisth to look at non-RDF vocabs
16:06:37 <HadleyBeeman> HTML data task force: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Html-data-tf
16:06:51 <PhilA2> Cory: No, but we should recognise that they exist and talk about how to brign them together
16:07:47 <Zakim> -Biplav
16:08:01 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Wrapping up meeting
16:08:15 <rreck> oh that is during semtech
16:08:31 <rreck> great, three weeks
16:08:31 <PhilA2> BernHyland: Next meeting in 3 weeks due to obscure US-only holidays
16:08:36 <BartvanLeeuwen> bye
16:08:40 <Zakim> -DanG
16:08:41 <Zakim> -Cory
16:08:41 <rreck> bye
16:08:42 <Yigal> Thanks Bernadette for leading us!
16:08:43 <Zakim> -BartvanLeeuwen
16:08:44 <Zakim> -BernHyland
16:08:45 <Zakim> -cygri
16:08:45 <Zakim> -HadleyBeeman
16:08:45 <Zakim> -PhilA2
16:08:48 <Yigal> Yigal has left #gld
16:08:48 <Zakim> -LyleBurgoon
16:08:51 <Zakim> -Yigal
16:09:11 <BenediktKaempgen> Thanks Bernadette 
16:09:33 <HadleyBeeman> HadleyBeeman has left #gld
16:09:34 <gatemezi> thanks all !! bye
16:09:35 <Zakim> -GeraldSteeman
16:09:45 <BernHyland> good bye all.
16:10:03 <Zakim> -rreck
16:10:08 <Zakim> -??P8
16:10:26 <BernHyland> @PhilA2, you have the end of meeting stuff well in hand, right?
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000323