Chatlog 2011-08-18

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 21:54, 6 September 2011 by Sandro (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

<sandro> Guest: Stephen Cresswell
<sandro> Scribe: Ronald
17:05:45 <cgueret_work> Hi! I may have some difficulties to join the conference :-/ No microphone and I have to investigate on how to use a phone call...
18:23:32 <kalte> Hi there - as I am trying to join the LGD Telco today for the first time a short question if it works if I just call the given Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 at the time of the meeting?
19:55:31 <rreck> hey macted
19:55:44 <bhyland> @kalte, yes, that is how it works
19:57:42 <bhyland> zakim, list conferences
19:58:15 <bhyland> zakim,who is here?
20:00:00 <bhyland> ping
20:00:38 <olyerickson> Bern I'm on the call
20:00:55 <bhyland> invite zakim #gld
20:00:57 <olyerickson> I'm the guy who dialedin SIP with feedback :(
20:01:14 <bhyland> zakim, what conferences do you see?
20:01:17 <olyerickson> I hear fine but might not be able to speak
20:01:26 <gatemezi> Hi..all
20:01:41 <HadleyBeeman1> zakim, who is on the call?
20:01:46 <olyerickson> -1 to zakem experience...
20:02:21 <tgheen> I don't have Zakim experience, but I thnk last time the command "trackbot, start telecon" was the initial command
20:02:39 <olyerickson> Bingo!
20:02:51 <HadleyBeeman1> zakim, who is on the call
20:02:51 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is on the call', HadleyBeeman1
20:02:57 <bhyland> zakim, what conferences do you see?
20:02:57 <Zakim> I see MM_MMI(EMMA)10:00AM, T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM, WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM, IA_WebApps(DOM3)2:00PM, SW_RDFa()10:00AM, UW_POI(POIWG)10:00AM, INC_LLDXG()10:00AM active
20:03:00 <Zakim> also scheduled at this time are Math_IG()10:00AM, IA_WebApps(Widgets)9:00AM, WF_TF()9:00AM, Team_Global(review)8:00AM, XML_PMWG()10:00AM
20:03:10 <HadleyBeeman1> zakim, who is here?
20:03:10 <Zakim> sorry, HadleyBeeman1, I don't know what conference this is
20:03:13 <Zakim> On IRC I see olyerickson, HadleyBeeman1, martinAlvarez, boris, StephenCresswell, wbrafford, tgheen, Yigal, ZachWhitley, gatemezi, rreck, bkaempgen, MacTed, cgueret_work, bhyland,
20:03:18 <Zakim> ... trackbot
20:03:24 <bkaempgen> zakim, who's here?
20:03:25 <olyerickson> Whoever just joined is noisy
20:03:27 <Zakim> sorry, bkaempgen, I don't know what conference this is
20:03:35 <Zakim> On IRC I see olyerickson, HadleyBeeman1, martinAlvarez, boris, StephenCresswell, wbrafford, tgheen, Yigal, ZachWhitley, gatemezi, rreck, bkaempgen, MacTed, cgueret_work, bhyland,
20:03:41 <Zakim> ... trackbot
20:04:45 <boris> zakin who is here
20:04:52 <boris> zakim, who is here
20:04:52 <Zakim> boris, you need to end that query with '?'
20:04:54 <bhyland> zakim who is here
20:04:56 <boris> zakim, who is here?
20:04:56 <Zakim> sorry, boris, I don't know what conference this is
20:04:57 <Zakim> On IRC I see MartinKaltenboeck, csarven, GeraldSteeman, DruidSmith, Zakim, olyerickson, HadleyBeeman1, martinAlvarez, boris, StephenCresswell, wbrafford, tgheen, Yigal,
20:05:04 <Zakim> ... ZachWhitley, gatemezi, rreck, bkaempgen, MacTed, cgueret_work, bhyland, trackbot
20:05:25 <HadleyBeeman1> zakim, this is gld
20:05:26 <Zakim> ok, HadleyBeeman1; that matches T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
20:05:50 <HadleyBeeman1> zakim, who's here?
20:05:50 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, ??P5, +1.240.228.aabb, +1.540.645.aacc, +49.721.aadd, +1.757.604.aaee, +1.440.389.aaff, ??P27, +1.443.708.aagg, ??P33, ??P34, +1.202.691.aahh,
20:05:53 <Zakim> ... +539149aaii, ??P36, +1.202.566.aajj, ??P43
20:05:55 <Zakim> On IRC I see MartinKaltenboeck, csarven, GeraldSteeman, DruidSmith, Zakim, olyerickson, HadleyBeeman1, martinAlvarez, boris, StephenCresswell, wbrafford, tgheen, Yigal,
20:05:58 <Zakim> ... ZachWhitley, gatemezi, rreck, bkaempgen, MacTed, cgueret_work, bhyland, trackbot
20:06:04 <bhyland> Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.08.18#Agenda
20:06:04 <HadleyBeeman1> zakim, +1.440.389.aaff is me
20:06:04 <Zakim> +HadleyBeeman1; got it
20:06:13 <rreck> bhyland: getting started on 5th telecon. agenda has been sent out.
20:06:35 <DruidSmith> zakim, .aaff is me
20:06:35 <Zakim> sorry, DruidSmith, I do not recognize a party named '.aaff'
20:06:44 <DruidSmith> zakim, aajj is me
20:06:44 <Zakim> +DruidSmith; got it
20:06:51 <bkaempgen> zakim, aadd is bkaempgen
20:06:51 <Zakim> +bkaempgen; got it
20:06:55 <rreck> bhyland: sandro is on leave. george will be joining later
20:07:01 <wbrafford> zakim, aagg is me
20:07:01 <Zakim> +wbrafford; got it
20:07:08 <tgheen> zakim, aacc is me
20:07:08 <bkaempgen> nick bkaempgen is Benedikt Kämpgen
20:07:10 <Zakim> +tgheen; got it
20:07:17 <bkaempgen> zakim, nick bkaempgen is Benedikt Kämpgen
20:07:17 <Zakim> I don't understand 'nick bkaempgen is Benedikt Kämpgen', bkaempgen
20:07:31 <gatemezi> zakim, gatemezi is Ghislain Atemezing
20:07:31 <Zakim> I don't understand 'gatemezi is Ghislain Atemezing', gatemezi
20:07:43 <rreck>  bhyland: bumpy start to invited experts
20:08:17 <Zakim> + +1.202.566.aakk
20:08:25 <rreck> i didnt get my approval yet
20:08:50 <Zakim> - +1.202.566.aakk
20:09:05 <rreck> martin: poll for next f2f should participants participate?
20:09:06 <boris> zakim, aaee is probably me
20:09:06 <Zakim> +boris?; got it
20:09:18 <Zakim> + +20598aall
20:09:19 <rreck> bhyland: yes, this is not exclusionary
20:09:22 <Yigal> I didn't receive approval either, but I didn't do anything on my side.
20:09:25 <boris> zakim, csarven is with me
20:09:26 <Zakim> +csarven; got it
20:09:40 <cgueret_work> I'm in ! :)
20:09:57 <Zakim> +??P49
20:10:11 <cgueret_work> zakim, cgueret_work is Christophe Gueret
20:10:11 <Zakim> I don't understand 'cgueret_work is Christophe Gueret', cgueret_work
20:10:14 <rreck> bhyland: inclusionary orientation. we want the best the world has to offer.
20:10:43 <HadleyBeeman1> For anyone having trouble with Zakim commands, the info is here: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
20:10:45 <bkaempgen> zakim, who's here?
20:10:45 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, ??P5, +1.240.228.aabb, tgheen, bkaempgen, boris?, HadleyBeeman1, ??P27, wbrafford, ??P33, ??P34, +1.202.691.aahh, +539149aaii, ??P36, DruidSmith,
20:10:48 <Zakim> ... ??P43, +20598aall, ??P49
20:10:49 <Zakim> boris has boris?, csarven
20:10:50 <Zakim> On IRC I see Mike, SimonWall, MartinKaltenboeck, csarven, GeraldSteeman, DruidSmith, Zakim, olyerickson, HadleyBeeman1, martinAlvarez, boris, StephenCresswell, wbrafford, tgheen,
20:10:52 <Zakim> ... Yigal, ZachWhitley, gatemezi, rreck, bkaempgen, MacTed, cgueret_work, bhyland, trackbot
20:10:53 <rreck> bhyland: we are going to skip introductions today because of limited time.
20:11:14 <Zakim> + +1.202.566.aamm
20:11:16 <cgueret_work> -q
20:11:23 <gatemezi> +1 to skip introduction
20:12:04 <DruidSmith> .me thinks aamm is probably Mike Pendleton
20:12:17 <DruidSmith> zakim, aamm is Mike
20:12:17 <Zakim> +Mike; got it
20:12:26 <rreck> +1.240.228.aabb is me
20:12:29 <boris> zakin, aaii is me
20:12:35 <boris> zakim, aaii is me
20:12:35 <Zakim> +boris; got it
20:12:36 <rreck> +1.240.228.aabb is rreck
20:12:42 <ZachWhitley> zakim, who's here
20:12:42 <Zakim> ZachWhitley, you need to end that query with '?'
20:12:57 <Zakim> +George
20:13:20 <ZachWhitley> zakim, who's here?
20:13:20 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, ??P5, +1.240.228.aabb, tgheen, bkaempgen, boris?, HadleyBeeman1, ??P27, wbrafford, ??P33, ??P34, +1.202.691.aahh, boris, ??P36, DruidSmith, ??P43,
20:13:23 <Zakim> ... +20598aall, ??P49, Mike, George
20:13:23 <Zakim> boris has boris?, csarven
20:13:23 <cgueret_work> zakim, cgueret_work is Christophe Gueret
20:13:24 <Zakim> On IRC I see Mike, SimonWall, MartinKaltenboeck, csarven, GeraldSteeman, DruidSmith, Zakim, olyerickson, HadleyBeeman1, martinAlvarez, boris, StephenCresswell, wbrafford, tgheen,
20:13:24 <boris> zakim, csarven is with me
20:13:29 <Zakim> ... Yigal, ZachWhitley, gatemezi, rreck, bkaempgen, MacTed, cgueret_work, bhyland, trackbot
20:13:31 <Zakim> I don't understand 'cgueret_work is Christophe Gueret', cgueret_work
20:13:32 <Zakim> 'boris' is ambiguous, boris
20:13:32 <rreck> +20598aall is csarven
20:13:50 <DruidSmith> zakim, aall is csarven
20:13:50 <Zakim> +csarven; got it
20:13:54 <SimonWall> zakim, who is here?
20:13:54 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, ??P5, +1.240.228.aabb, tgheen, bkaempgen, boris?, HadleyBeeman1, ??P27, wbrafford, ??P33, ??P34, +1.202.691.aahh, boris, ??P36, DruidSmith, ??P43,
20:13:57 <Zakim> ... csarven, ??P49, Mike, George
20:13:57 <Zakim> boris has boris?, csarven
20:13:58 <Zakim> On IRC I see George, Mike, SimonWall, MartinKaltenboeck, csarven, GeraldSteeman, DruidSmith, Zakim, olyerickson, HadleyBeeman1, martinAlvarez, boris, StephenCresswell, wbrafford,
20:14:04 <Zakim> ... tgheen, Yigal, ZachWhitley, gatemezi, rreck, bkaempgen, MacTed, cgueret_work, bhyland, trackbot
20:14:16 <Zakim> -??P43
20:14:40 <Zakim> +??P43
20:14:45 <rreck> bhyland: move to approve minutes?
20:15:00 <olyerickson> Minutes here: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-08-04
20:15:01 <martinAlvarez> zakim, ??P43 is me
20:15:01 <Zakim> +martinAlvarez; got it
20:15:24 <rreck> bhyland: minutes approved
20:15:41 <boris> zakim, aaii is definitely me
20:15:41 <Zakim> I don't understand 'aaii is definitely me', boris
20:15:41 <rreck> bhyland: no new issues
20:15:49 <rreck> bhyland: poll ofr next f2f
20:16:08 <rreck> topic: poll for next f2f
20:16:19 <rreck> bhyland: please vote
20:16:34 <bhyland> Q?
20:16:38 <bhyland> q?
20:16:39 <boris> q?
20:17:04 <rreck> bhyland: we are discussing having speakers
20:17:21 <rreck> bhyland: Modeca about vocabularies
20:17:34 <rreck> bhyland: are people interested in speakers?
20:17:55 <rreck> rreck: i think we should vote on which topics we consider relevant
20:17:59 <rreck> for speakers
20:18:24 <rreck> bhyland: please email me if you have recommendations about who could/should speak
20:18:34 <rreck> bhyland: or suggest topics here
20:18:47 <rreck> bhyland: please send to gld chairs mailing list
20:19:11 <rreck> bhyland: ie on temp status or members please respond to poll
20:19:31 <rreck> bhyland: we will now address each deliverable one by one.
20:19:45 <cgueret_work> where is it? the poll
20:19:50 <rreck> bhyland: task force consists of self appointed individuals
20:20:02 <rreck> i think an email went to the list yesterday
20:20:05 <tgheen>  Poll: http://www.doodle.com/3qhtb2n5umr5s434
20:20:28 <Zakim> -wbrafford
20:20:36 <wbrafford> I'm on, but I hit drop call instead of unmute.
20:20:39 <rreck> bhyland: william bradford - community directory?
20:21:03 <rreck> bhyland: standard vocabularies
20:21:24 <rreck> dan i dont know your handle
20:21:30 <ZachWhitley> +q
20:21:57 <rreck> dan gillman: we are setting up the first phone call
20:22:19 <Zakim> +wbrafford
20:22:22 <rreck> unknown: are there multiple tracks on the wiki?
20:22:26 <Zakim> -Mike
20:22:40 <rreck> bhyland: undecided, its up to you
20:23:13 <rreck> vocabs and statistical view may be separate or not. its up to the particpants
20:23:31 <rreck> bhyland: WG is going on for two years
20:23:40 <Zakim> +Mike
20:23:59 <olyerickson> I think the first purpose is to survey the landscape, then adopt and/or generate new based on the based on the gaps
20:24:02 <rreck> bhyland: LOD cookbook is evolving and we would like to capture things over time
20:24:02 <George> @Zach - we can explore this on the telecon - everyone but Richard C has filled it out...
20:24:31 <rreck> wbrafford: community directory is awaiting to look at prototype
20:24:39 <MartinKaltenboeck> How can people contribute to the community directory (content) - is there a specified procedure?
20:24:56 <rreck> wbrafford: we will refine requirements after we receive feedback
20:25:23 <rreck> bhyland: let's have a meeting, apparently people are having some stumbling blocks on the process for using it
20:25:52 <rreck> bhyland: this will occur next week, there are currently 5 logins and people do not seem to be able to get very far
20:26:11 <rreck> TOPIC: vocabuaries
20:26:45 <rreck> george: doodle poll should be close by the end of the week
20:27:12 <bhyland> Cube Vocab discussion. Check http://www.doodle.com/z9mt7xyra5cftshu. See George's email 15-Aug-2011 subject "Cube Vocab Discussion Doodle Poll" for more info.
20:27:12 <bhyland> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Statistical_Cube_Data
20:27:12 <bhyland> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/0019.html, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/0020.html, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/0021.html, and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/0023.html
20:27:33 <rreck> george: we will talk about the answer to zak's question
20:27:36 <olyerickson> @George I am on vacation (and travelling) most of next week
20:27:49 <rreck> topic: procurement
20:27:56 <rreck> we need more participation
20:28:05 <George> Procurement deliverable is about '5 Star Data for Gov Contracting Officers' idea...
20:28:12 <rreck> or if anybody knows anybody
20:28:37 <rreck> topic: Steven provenance WG
20:29:09 <rreck> StephenCresswell: i am "only" a member of the group
20:29:10 <bhyland> Topic: Provenance Interchange WG liason acitivites
20:29:52 <rreck> StephenCresswell: Govt LOD WG has identified this as important and recognize a need for liason
20:30:21 <rreck> StephenCresswell: group started at the end of April as a follow on from the IG
20:30:37 <StephenCresswell> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/XGR-prov-20101214/
20:30:37 <rreck> StephenCresswell: the IG produced a good report
20:31:30 <rreck> StephenCresswell: anyone publishing data really needs this type of information
20:31:51 <rreck> StephenCresswell: for licensing, trust. needed in escience
20:32:16 <bhyland> Per provenance XG Final Report, "Provenance refers to the sources of information, such as entities and processes, involved in producing or delivering an artifact. The provenance of information is crucial in deciding whether information is to be trusted, how it should be integrated with other diverse information sources, and how to give credit to its originators when reusing it. In an open and inclusive environment such as the Web, users find information that i
20:32:32 <rreck> StephenCresswell: lingua franca conceptual model  or OWL ontology
20:32:47 <gatemezi> Do we know how UK and US handle this provenancce issue?
20:32:58 <gatemezi> in their past experience?
20:33:19 <Zakim> + +1.267.481.aann
20:33:23 <rreck> sorry i am falling behind
20:33:48 <rreck> StephenCresswell: our WG must created requirements and usecases by end of sept
20:33:56 <bhyland> StephenCresswell: Has a end-of-September deadline to deliver provenance use cases & would like our help.
20:33:59 <olyerickson> There don't appear to be clear "Government" use cases in the Final Report
20:34:42 <rreck> bhyland: minutes are for attendees and others.
20:35:09 <George> and some researchers (RPI) with a lot to say about provenance
20:35:49 <rreck> bhyland: if you would like to discuss lessons learned we have time
20:36:11 <Zakim> -Mike
20:36:12 <olyerickson> +1 to knowledge/experience/tools at TWC RPI...currently no specific funding for provenance research
20:36:16 <rreck> StephenCresswell: i have worked with the publication of legislation
20:36:21 <George> http://www.legislation.gov.uk/
20:36:26 <bhyland> StephenCresswell: is contracted to TNA for publication of legislation for legislation.gov.uk
20:36:29 <rreck> +1 chima's help
20:36:56 <olyerickson> One fous moving forward at TWC RPI isto develop new ways to "surface" provenance metadata in apps/visualizations
20:37:23 <bhyland> The expert in provenance that I mentioned is Chime Ogbuji at Cleveland Clinic.  We could invite him as an expert guest to discuss lessons learned for a future call ...
20:37:27 <rreck> StephenCresswell: published in XML, RDFa, HTML, PDF, and paper
20:37:29 <Zakim> +Mike
20:37:35 <olyerickson> This is critically important esp. in apps using LOGD...why no "government" use cases
20:38:16 <rreck> +1 use cases
20:38:44 <rreck> StephenCresswell: capture and dissemination uses OPMV vocabulary (Oxford)
20:38:48 <George> Stephen Cresswell working with John Sheridan to capture provenance of complex legislation workflow on legislation.data.gov.uk using OPMV dev'd by JJ at Oxford U
20:38:57 <rreck> ty
20:39:01 <bhyland> StephenCresswell: OPMZ Vocab as a way of describing the artifacts & processes of the workflow.
20:39:14 <rreck> StephenCresswell: based on OPM model
20:39:18 <bhyland> s/OPMZ/OPMV
20:39:29 <HadleyBeeman1> George: that's actually legislation.gov.uk
20:39:48 <rreck> StephenCresswell: our approach is to capture from each processing step in RDF
20:40:02 <rreck> StephenCresswell: trace provenance of document
20:40:09 <George> Thanks Hadley :) thankfully it resolves either way...
20:40:14 <George> http://openprovenance.org/
20:40:47 <rreck> bhyland: ask more precision about the September deliverable
20:41:16 <StephenCresswell> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Connection_Task_Force_Informal_Report
20:41:23 <bhyland> Provenance Vocabs in the XG Final Report (Dec 2010), see http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/XGR-prov-20101214/#Provenance_Vocabularies
20:41:25 <rreck> StephenCresswell: we should have a working draft of the conceptual model
20:41:34 <rreck> StephenCresswell: and the vocabulary
20:42:00 <rreck> StephenCresswell: we need to find something to populate the report by targeting specific communities
20:42:03 <bhyland> q?
20:42:46 <ZachWhitley> -q
20:43:35 <rreck> bhyland: is the september draft of a rec?
20:43:56 <olyerickson>  Question: Are you asking us to add to "Communities Addressing Important Issues in Provenance"?
20:44:06 <rreck> bhyland: if you have use cases to help the provenance wg tackle real life problems
20:44:18 <George> q - so XGR is working through all the provenance contributions at the link Stephen gave, but currently legislation.gov.uk is using OPMV - yes?
20:44:24 <George> ?q
20:44:35 <rreck> StephenCresswell: escience is possibly farther along
20:45:27 <olyerickson>  Question: Or more generally, are we being asked to add to "Connection Task Force Informal Report"?
20:45:33 <rreck> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
20:45:36 <bhyland> SimonWall: From AU Bureau of Stats
20:45:52 <bhyland> SimonWall: Dealing with questions of statistical trust
20:45:55 <bhyland> q?
20:45:57 <rreck> unknown (simon): finding good statistics
20:46:40 <George> +q @ Stephen - so XGR is working through all the provenance contributions at the link Stephen gave, but currently legislation.gov.uk is using OPMV - yes?
20:47:07 <rreck> bhyland: thanks StephenCresswell
20:47:26 <olyerickson> I believe we need specific provenance consumption use cases for government
20:47:43 <George> understood - thanks!
20:47:50 <rreck> StephenCresswell: we are using opmv at the moment but would consider others
20:48:04 <rreck> bhyland: done with the review of the deliverables
20:48:27 <StephenCresswell> (we expect to use the new standard developed from prov group when it is settled)
20:49:25 <olyerickson> What is the scope of "2.3.1 DCAT" discussion expected?
20:49:31 <bhyland>  Mentioned: Bob DuCharme's SPARQL webinar
20:49:36 <olyerickson> +1 to bob being awesome ;)
20:50:00 <HadleyBeeman1> Do we have a link for Bob's webinar?
20:50:12 <George> speaking of BobDC - recent blog post on the simplicity of publishing RDFa as well that's worth checking out - also great @iand post on RDF data model - good mgmt sound bite stuff :)
20:50:16 <rreck> i can send you a link rreck@rrecktek.com
20:50:45 <olyerickson> +1 to Bern and Dave for getting the LOGD book out!
20:50:46 <rreck> email me
20:51:16 <George> BobDC's SPARQL webinar event info - http://aug2011sparql.eventbrite.com/
20:51:30 <rreck> Martin please give us a link to your conference
20:51:39 <bhyland> http://ogdcamp.org/
20:52:30 <rreck> Open Government Data Camp, about publishing govt data
20:52:32 <Zakim> -Mike
20:52:37 <bhyland> Open Government Data Camp 2011 looks very international, attendees from public administration, publishing, lots of activists, developers, hackers, everyone!
20:53:29 <bhyland> Lots of discussion around legal issues, Gov't Linked Data, etc
20:54:04 <bhyland> Per MartinKaltenboeck: lots of people who are working on linking gov't data specifically.
20:54:52 <bhyland> q?
20:54:57 <rreck> bhyland: meeting  ending 7 minutes early
20:55:15 <rreck> bhyland: next meeting first of september
20:55:17 <George> thanks Bernadette and all!
20:55:19 <Zakim> -??P34
20:55:21 <Zakim> - +1.267.481.aann
20:55:22 <Zakim> -bhyland
20:55:23 <HadleyBeeman1> Thanks!
20:55:24 <Zakim> - +1.240.228.aabb
20:55:25 <Zakim> -SimonWall
20:55:26 <gatemezi> thanks!!
20:55:27 <Zakim> -martinAlvarez
20:55:29 <Zakim> -bkaempgen
20:55:29 <csarven> Thanks.
20:55:32 <bhyland> zakim,
20:55:35 <olyerickson> Bye
20:55:35 <martinAlvarez> bye, thanks
20:55:37 <Zakim> - +1.202.691.aahh
20:55:39 <Zakim> -wbrafford
20:55:40 <Yigal> Thanks!
20:55:41 <Zakim> -DruidSmith
20:55:44 <Zakim> -George
20:55:45 <cgueret_work> bye
20:55:47 <bhyland> What is the zakim cmd to map number to correct name?
20:55:47 <Zakim> -HadleyBeeman1
20:55:50 <Zakim> I don't understand '', bhyland
20:55:51 <Zakim> -boris
20:55:55 <Zakim> -csarven
20:55:55 <MartinKaltenboeck> thanks & bye!
20:55:57 <Zakim> -??P33
20:55:59 <Zakim> -tgheen
20:56:05 <Zakim> -boris?
20:56:09 <Zakim> -??P27
20:56:09 <rreck> bhyland who can i contact about helping with vocabs?
20:56:15 <Zakim> -??P5
20:56:22 <rreck> bhyland you will help me get these published?
20:56:34 <olyerickson> @rreck what help are you looking for?
20:56:42 <bhyland> @rreck, contact George Thomas who is facilitating vocabs.
20:56:48 <rreck> the magic commands to publish them
20:56:59 <rreck> ok, ill contact George
20:57:03 <bhyland> @rreck, yes, I'm looking for info on how publish meetings …
20:57:28 <rreck> and you can fix my login/particpation thing. i wont bother you with it
20:57:54 <bhyland> strangely, the Common Scribe notes don't include it ... http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/manual.html
20:58:07 <rreck> well its not a user function
20:58:13 <bhyland> ah, here is the info:
20:58:19 <bhyland> rrsagent, generate minutes
20:58:21 <Zakim> -??P36
20:58:23 <Zakim> T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
20:58:24 <Zakim> Attendees were bhyland, +1.240.228.aaaa, +1.240.228.aabb, +1.540.645.aacc, +49.721.aadd, +1.757.604.aaee, +1.443.708.aagg, +1.202.691.aahh, +539149aaii, +1.202.566.aajj,
20:58:29 <Zakim> ... HadleyBeeman1, DruidSmith, bkaempgen, wbrafford, tgheen, +1.202.566.aakk, boris?, +20598aall, csarven, +1.202.566.aamm, Mike, boris, George, martinAlvarez, SimonWall,
20:58:32 <Zakim> ... +1.267.481.aann
#20:58:50 <bhyland>  note: davidwood was really bhyland
# edit done   --Sandro
20:58:54 <rreck> i didnt tell him i was the scribe
20:59:05 <rreck> so i dont even look like i was here
20:59:16 <bhyland> That is OK, we can go back in & tidy up manually.  I don't think you told them I was chair either ;-)
20:59:18 <bhyland> bye for now.
20:59:30 <rreck> bye, please fix it. ok?
20:59:37 <bhyland> I have to run to another meeting, but will work to get these correctly named & put inplace.
20:59:43 <bhyland> yes, Ron, thanks again.
21:00:02 <rreck> glad to help
21:00:03 <Zakim> T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has now started
21:00:08 <Zakim> +??P27
21:00:17 <Zakim> -??P27
21:00:21 <Zakim> T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
21:00:24 <Zakim> Attendees were