From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda GLD-WG telecon 04 August 2011

  Thursdays 14:00-15:30 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 
  15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris)
  Teleconferences  (official participants and invited guests only):
  Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or then conference code 45394#  ("GLDWG")
  IRC channel: #gld on on port 6665
  An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
  Zakim instructions:
  RRSAgent instructions:
  Scribe info
  GLD WG public mailing list:
  Main Page for GLD Working Group


  • Chair: George Thomas
  • Scribe: Martín Álvarez (see GLD Mtg Scribes)
  • Alternates: Atemezing, Ghislain Auguste

This is our fourth telecon.


The agenda for this meeting will be:

  1. Preliminary items (~15 minutes):
    • Chat Agents in Room
    • Scribe present (see Minutes Publishing How To)
    • New Member Introductions
      • A couple/few new W3C members have joined the GLD-WG - present today?
    • Who's present?
    • (Sandro's help likely needed - if he's not on vacation :)
    • Announcements
      • Standards, Events, Products, etc.
    • Proposal to accept the minutes from the previous meeting
    • Review Tracker Actions, Issues
  2. Review of 3 core Deliverables (~35 minutes)
  3. Call for agenda items for next meeting (~10 minutes):
    • Status of:
      • 2.2.2-6?
      • 2.3.1 DCAT
      • 2.3.3-4,5
      • who is working on these?
  4. Adjourn

Community Directory

  1. general update
  2. Action Item: Support for 2.1.5 - Community Directory - Research groups, researchers, sources of funding. Volunteer: Yigal Arens (pending joining WG)

Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data

For each of the Deliverables, please update or ReSpec (if set up) with options, including references to existing projects, proposals, use cases and procedures.

  1. general update - ReSpec set up, editors draft started.
  2. Action Item: support 2.2.1 Best Practices for Publishing LD - Procurement - Volunteer: John Sheridan, George Thomas, Bernadette Hyland, (others?)
  3. Action Item: support 2.2.5 - Stability - Volunteer: Anne Washington (pending joining WG)

Standard Vocabularies

  1. general update

Action Items (parking lot)

  1. Poll for next F2F


Facts about "Meetings:Telecon2011.08.04"RDF feed
Minutes +
SubjectNo specific +
TypeWeekly telecon +
DateThis property is a special property in this wiki.4 August 2011 +