Meetings:Telecon2011.07.28

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
(Redirected from Meetings:Telecon2001.07.28)
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda GLD-WG telecon 28 July 2011

  Thursdays 14:00-15:30 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 
  15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris)
  Teleconferences  (official participants and invited guests only):
  Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 45394#  ("GLDWG")
  IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665
  An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
  Resources:
  Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
  RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
  Scribe info
  GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/
  Main Page for GLD Working Group

Admin

  • Chair: Bernadette Hyland
  • Scribe: Ghislain Atemezing
  • Alternate: Cory Casanave

Minutes & Actions

Proposed to accept the minutes from the previous meeting

This is our third telecon.

Action item review:

  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/pendingreview
  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/open

Agenda

The agenda for this meeting will be:

  1. Announcements
  2. Review of 3 core Deliverables
  3. Tooling - For producing Recommendations ReSpec.js, Mercurial tutorial, wiki.
  4. WG production schedule (review of major dates and deliverables)
  5. Call for agenda items for next meeting

Community Directory

  1. general update
  2. Action Item: Support for 2.1.5 - Community Directory - Research groups, researchers, sources of funding. Volunteer: Yigal Arens (pending joining WG)

Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data

For each of the Deliverables, please update w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ or ReSpec (if set up) with options, including references to existing projects, proposals, use cases and procedures.

  1. general update - ReSpec set up, editors draft started.
  2. Action Item: support 2.2.1 Best Practices for Publishing LD - Procurement - Volunteer: TBD
  3. Action Item: support 2.2.5 - Stability - Volunteer: Anne Washington (pending joining WG)

Standard Vocabularies

  1. general update


Action Items (parking lot)

  1. Poll for next F2F


Annotations