From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 28 July 2011
Thursdays 14:00-15:30 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris) Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe info GLD WG public mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2011Jul/
- Chair: Bernadette Hyland
- Scribe: Ghislain Atemezing
- Alternate: Cory Casanave
Minutes & Actions
Proposed to accept the minutes from the previous meeting
This is our third telecon.
Action item review:
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- Review of 3 core Deliverables
- Tooling - For producing Recommendations ReSpec.js, Mercurial tutorial, wiki.
- WG production schedule (review of major dates and deliverables)
- Call for agenda items for next meeting
- general update
- Action Item: Support for 2.1.5 - Community Directory - Research groups, researchers, sources of funding. Volunteer: Yigal Arens (pending joining WG)
For each of the Deliverables, please update w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ or ReSpec (if set up) with options, including references to existing projects, proposals, use cases and procedures.
- general update - ReSpec set up, editors draft started.
- Action Item: support 2.2.1 Best Practices for Publishing LD - Procurement - Volunteer: TBD
- Action Item: support 2.2.5 - Stability - Volunteer: Anne Washington (pending joining WG)
- general update
Action Items (parking lot)
- Poll for next F2F
- Weekly telecon
- No specific