Chatlog 2012-06-28

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:58:20 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/06/28-gld-irc
14:00:30 <trackbot> Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference
14:00:30 <trackbot> Date: 28 June 2012
14:00:32 <Zakim> On IRC I see martinAlvarez, GeraldSteeman, DaveReynolds, fadmaa, George, deirdrelee, RRSAgent, Zakim, PhilA2, mhausenblas, MacTed, olyerickson, cygri, bhyland, danbri, sandro,
14:00:33 <Zakim> ... trackbot
14:00:34 <Zakim> ok, trackbot, I see T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM already started
14:00:46 <olyerickson> zakim, I am ??p2
14:00:46 <GeraldSteeman> zakim, i am aaaa
14:00:52 <Zakim> +olyerickson; got it
14:00:55 <Zakim> +GeraldSteeman; got it
14:00:57 <olyerickson> mute me
14:00:58 <Zakim> -??P8
14:01:15 <fadmaa> Zakim, mute me
14:01:15 <olyerickson> zakim, mute me.
14:01:25 <Zakim> +mhausenblas
14:01:27 <Zakim> sorry, fadmaa, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:01:27 <cygri> zakim, i'm with mhausenblas
14:01:32 <Zakim> olyerickson should now be muted
14:01:39 <Zakim> +??P8
14:01:43 <PhilA2> zakim, ??P8 is me
14:01:47 <luisBermudez> luisBermudez has joined #gld
14:01:48 <Zakim> +cygri; got it
14:01:53 <olyerickson> I'll scribe
14:01:57 <fadmaa> Zakim, +353 is me
14:01:58 <olyerickson> but need help
14:02:00 <olyerickson> at end
14:02:07 <Zakim> +PhilA2; got it
14:02:11 <olyerickson> scribe: olyerickson
14:02:14 <Zakim> +fadmaa; got it
14:02:17 <Zakim> +??P19
14:02:19 <fadmaa> Zakim, mute me
14:02:23 <martinAlvarez_> martinAlvarez_ has joined #gld
14:02:27 <Zakim> fadmaa should now be muted
14:02:37 <olyerickson> others can help
14:02:45 <olyerickson> Topic; New Members? 
14:02:51 <Zakim> + +1.267.481.aacc
14:02:55 <deirdrelee> will brush up on scribing etiquette and will volunteer next time :)
14:02:55 <olyerickson> No new members
14:03:02 <PhilA2> zakim, who is here?
14:03:07 <olyerickson> Topic: Minutes from previous meeting
14:03:13 <Zakim> On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, olyerickson (muted), davidwood, fadmaa (muted), ??P11, George, mhausenblas, PhilA2, DaveReynolds, +1.267.481.aacc
14:03:18 <Zakim> mhausenblas has cygri
14:03:32 <luisBermudez> aacc is me
14:03:32 <PhilA2> -> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-06-21 last week's minutes
14:03:36 <Zakim> On IRC I see martinAlvarez_, luisBermudez, martinAlvarez, GeraldSteeman, DaveReynolds, fadmaa, George, deirdrelee, RRSAgent, Zakim, PhilA2, mhausenblas, MacTed, olyerickson, cygri,
14:03:41 <olyerickson> sorry
14:03:42 <Zakim> ... bhyland, sandro, trackbot
14:03:48 <olyerickson> Minutes accepted
14:04:03 <bhyland> +1
14:04:03 <olyerickson> Topic: Dedicated PROV Call?
14:04:05 <PhilA2> +1 
14:04:16 <bhyland> q+
14:04:25 <olyerickson> George: Good or bad idea? 
14:04:30 <olyerickson> +1
14:04:35 <bhyland> ack bhyland
14:04:49 <olyerickson> Many +1 to PROV engagement
14:05:19 <olyerickson> bhyland: Most important group we liaze with, well-spent time to have PROV rep
14:05:35 <Zakim> +??P25
14:05:46 <martinAlvarez_> zakim, ??P25 is martinAlvarez
14:05:46 <Zakim> +martinAlvarez; got it
14:05:48 <Zakim> + +1.617.642.aadd
14:05:49 <olyerickson> george: will work with bhyland to engage with PROV and get overview for upcoming call
14:05:51 <PhilA2> action: George to invite someone from the Prov WG to talk to one of our meetings
14:05:51 <trackbot> Created ACTION-72 - Invite someone from the Prov WG to talk to one of our meetings [on George Thomas - due 2012-07-05].
14:05:55 <George> zakim, who is on the call?
14:05:55 <Zakim> On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, olyerickson (muted), davidwood, fadmaa (muted), ??P11, George, mhausenblas, PhilA2, DaveReynolds (muted), +1.267.481.aacc, martinAlvarez,
14:05:59 <Zakim> ... +1.617.642.aadd
14:05:59 <Zakim> mhausenblas has cygri
14:06:07 <martinAlvarez_> zakim, mute me
14:06:07 <Zakim> sorry, martinAlvarez_, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:06:17 <olyerickson> Topic: Verifying dial-in numbers...
14:06:32 <tinagheen> tinagheen has joined #gld
14:06:57 <PhilA2> zakim, aacc is luisBermudez
14:06:57 <Zakim> +luisBermudez; got it
14:06:58 <Zakim> +[LC]
14:07:00 <George> zakim, who is on the call?
14:07:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, olyerickson (muted), davidwood, fadmaa (muted), ??P11, George, mhausenblas, PhilA2, DaveReynolds (muted), luisBermudez, martinAlvarez,
14:07:01 <martinAlvarez_> zakim, martinAlvarez_ is martinAlvarez
14:07:04 <Zakim> ... +1.617.642.aadd, [LC]
14:07:04 <Zakim> mhausenblas has cygri
14:07:04 <Zakim> sorry, martinAlvarez_, I do not recognize a party named 'martinAlvarez_'
14:07:07 <tinagheen> Zakim, [LC] is me
14:07:07 <Zakim> +tinagheen; got it
14:07:38 <bhyland> agenda+ schedule for summer meeting george please, end of call?
14:07:41 <olyerickson> Topic: PhilA introduces ISA Update
14:08:00 <deirdrelee> Zakim, ??P11 is me
14:08:00 <Zakim> +deirdrelee; got it
14:09:37 <deirdrelee> will do
14:09:42 <olyerickson> PhilA: Introduction of ????
14:09:53 <PhilA2> -> http://www.w3.org/ns/adms ADMNA NS doc
14:10:02 <PhilA2> s/ADMNA/ADMS/
14:10:16 <cygri> this is vassilios: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vassilios-peristeras/2/722/911
14:10:30 <olyerickson> PhilA: ADMS: Asset Description Metadata Specification
14:10:46 <olyerickson> * Upcoming doc that GLD will be asked to take on
14:10:50 <PhilA2> -> http://philarcher.org/isa/ADMS_Specification_v1.00.pdf ADMS spec
14:11:23 <olyerickson> * Lengthy doc (above) is complete 
14:11:39 <olyerickson> * PhilA aims to create more W3S-like version/summary of doc
14:12:04 <George> q?
14:12:32 <olyerickson> * ADMS has its own controlled vocab for status of things...W3C GLD will not take on ISA terminology
14:12:57 <olyerickson> * Doesn't want to take controlled vocab issue on now, but GLD must deal with in future
14:13:26 <olyerickson> * PhilA plan: create version that is closer to W3C norm, then GLD can take up discussion
14:13:30 <PhilA2> -> http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/ Official EC site
14:13:52 <PhilA2> -> http://www.w3.org/2012/06/tr2adms/ W3C notes on ADMS
14:14:35 <olyerickson> * W3C RDF description of TR space --- every working draft, last call, yada-yada
14:14:58 <olyerickson> * Other stds groups are trying to create similar offerings, having troubles
14:15:02 <bhyland> q+
14:15:04 <PhilA2> ack DaveReynolds
14:15:29 <olyerickson> DaveReynolds: Has found erros in RDF, how to submit feedback? 
14:15:46 <olyerickson> * mentions specific errors as examples
14:16:04 <olyerickson> * does PhilA want comments back, and how? Grateful for feedback
14:16:12 <George> q?
14:16:35 <George> ack bhyland 
14:17:10 <olyerickson> bhyland: PhilA take time to explain; what is the infrastructure being used? Lots of work represented/ How can others be engaged to share the burden
14:17:15 <Yigal> Yigal has joined #gld
14:17:47 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Two other things of note
14:18:02 <olyerickson> * One is ADMS
14:18:08 <olyerickson> * One is DCAT
14:18:19 <Zakim> +??P26
14:18:33 <Yigal> zakim, ??p26 is me
14:18:33 <Zakim> +Yigal; got it
14:18:34 <olyerickson> * But one is related to software ???
14:18:53 <olyerickson> * But software not related to core work of GLD
14:18:56 <PhilA2> -> http://philarcher.org/isa/radion_v1.1.html RADion
14:19:30 <olyerickson> * This led to recognition of common elements of ADMS, DCAT, Software: that's RADion (see link above)
14:19:42 <olyerickson> * See UML on page above
14:20:33 <olyerickson> * PhilA showed to Irina (CKAN); her comment, "that's the kind of (simplified) model we had in mind"
14:20:44 <Zakim> -martinAlvarez
14:20:59 <olyerickson> * Should subclass the DCAT (et al) structure
14:21:18 <olyerickson> * See ADMS in the same light as DCAT
14:21:28 <Zakim> +??P3
14:21:32 <olyerickson> * PhilA wants to pause to receive comments
14:21:35 <martinAlvarez_> zakim, ??p3 is me
14:21:35 <Zakim> +martinAlvarez_; got it
14:21:45 <martinAlvarez_> zakim, mute me
14:21:45 <Zakim> martinAlvarez_ should now be muted
14:21:52 <olyerickson> George: Make sure we capture proposal
14:22:00 <PhilA2> My proposal is that ADMS is handled along with RADion and DCAT as being "all of a piece"
14:22:22 <PhilA2> i.e. the same space, same people, same thinking
14:22:35 <olyerickson> George: "All of a piece?" 
14:22:41 <George> q?
14:23:10 <olyerickson> bhyland: Not sure she really understands what is being proposed
14:23:45 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Means, thinking about everything as part of the same thing...ie those considering DCAT also take on ADMS and RADion
14:24:08 <olyerickson> * RADion not to be seen as stand-alone
14:24:30 <bhyland> For the record: "The Repository Asset Distribution (RADion) was developed under the European Commission's http://ec.europa.eu/isa/ . This is the namespace document, generated from the associated RDF schema. Full documentation is provided in the https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/radion/description specification document itself. This includes background information, use cases, the conceptual model and full definitions for all terms used."
14:25:38 <olyerickson> * Recalls Brussels "break-out" discussion...results of that was realization that Basque, Austrians have created their own vocabs
14:26:00 <olyerickson> * void, DCAT don't convey all they they want/need to convey
14:26:05 <bhyland> @PhilA, So do I get this right … RADion is a meta meta dataset description for open gov data of different linguistic sets??
14:26:33 <olyerickson> * PhilA2 sees those also using RADion --- just a useful bit of structure
14:27:01 <deirdrelee> q?
14:27:05 <deirdrelee> q+
14:27:23 <olyerickson> bhyland: RADion is a namespace/"placeholder' --- multiple-purpose, meta-meta 
14:27:41 <cygri> q+
14:27:57 <olyerickson> PhilA2: just a diagram, to be sub-classed, engineering of derivatives would be consistent
14:28:00 <olyerickson> bhyland: 
14:28:10 <DaveReynolds> q+
14:28:16 <olyerickson> bhyland: Maybe this represents a natural evolution
14:28:29 <PhilA2> ack deirdrelee
14:28:33 <olyerickson> (popping the queue...)
14:29:03 <PhilA2> ack cygri
14:29:25 <deirdrelee> Zakim, unmute me
14:29:26 <Zakim> deirdrelee was not muted, deirdrelee
14:29:44 <PhilA2> cygri: Note also schema.org conversation is relevant. They're looking at dataset descriptions too
14:29:53 <mhausenblas> --> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Datasets
14:30:03 <PhilA2> ... we should not duplicate schema.org
14:30:06 <George> cygri: plenty of 'upper vocabularies' to choose from - schema.org alignment as example dujour
14:30:08 <olyerickson> * make sure that what ever we do, is designed with schema.org considerd as well
14:30:33 <olyerickson> * schema.org may also eventually consider such a core/high-level model
14:30:34 <Zakim> -martinAlvarez_
14:30:34 <bhyland> q+
14:30:40 <olyerickson> * make sure we align
14:30:40 <deirdrelee> I wanted to ask, as the vienna example is a clear use-case to justify RADion, do you have feedback from Vienna group on RADion - does it address their needs as a higher-level vocabulary?
14:30:58 <DaveReynolds> ack me
14:31:07 <deirdrelee> i'm having problem with skype microphone
14:31:23 <olyerickson> DaveReynolds: thinks he gets what PhilA is saying, but how will it work in practice? 
14:31:48 <olyerickson> * still needs to be reviewed 
14:32:01 <deirdrelee> i pasted question to irc
14:32:14 <olyerickson> * don't understand how extended radion works in practice
14:32:22 <olyerickson> PhilA2: trying not to create more work
14:32:32 <olyerickson> * still "up in the air"
14:32:45 <deirdrelee> thanks
14:33:02 <olyerickson> * in terms of process, EC-related work is "complete" and now testing against implementation
14:33:11 <olyerickson> * direct experience, review is critical
14:33:42 <olyerickson> DaveReynolds: Is simply looking for guidance on how to extend RADion
14:33:50 <deirdrelee> ok
14:33:51 <bhyland> q?
14:34:26 <olyerickson> bhyland: Fundamental question: When we discussed ADMS ca. Dec, "we don't want to create new vocabs"
14:34:38 <olyerickson> * feels like RADion is "meta ADMS"
14:34:44 <olyerickson> * concern: adding layers of work
14:35:30 <olyerickson> * Doesn't this align with Max/Andrea/PhilA's work align with schema.org work? 
14:36:09 <olyerickson> * "They" are about clear description of what/how webmasters should be doing this
14:36:28 <olyerickson> * Seems like this effort should align? 
14:36:56 <olyerickson> * Secondly: DCAT, etc represent big effort; won't have similar effort for remainder of ISA vocabs
14:37:24 <bhyland> s/Doesn't this align/Shouldn't this align 
14:37:25 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Clear that this should be aligned with schema.org; follows public-vocabs list
14:37:41 <olyerickson> * May be that schema.org has it covered
14:38:14 <olyerickson> * w.r.t. GLD, PhilA of large amount of work put upon small amount of people, aware of strain
14:38:33 <olyerickson> bhyland: where does RADion fit wrt rest of ISA program
14:39:53 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Notes that (a) we are trying to get more participants, and (b) there are people who want to join, esp. to participate in GLD
14:40:08 <bhyland> I hear there was considerable interest by several new prospects into the GLD WG @ the Brussels conference.
14:40:22 <George> q?
14:40:25 <bhyland> ack bhyland
14:40:31 <olyerickson> * RADion is *intended* to make things easier, but if it doesn't...
14:40:35 <Zakim> - +1.617.642.aadd
14:41:05 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Expects more time dedicated to this in near future
14:41:28 <olyerickson> bhyland: Sees need for "committee" of people involved in vocabs to see if this is appropriate
14:41:39 <olyerickson> * esp for our target stakeholders
14:41:59 <olyerickson> George: We've gone over our allotted time for ISA-related 
14:42:11 <olyerickson> * time to switch to ADMS/DCAT discussion
14:42:22 <olyerickson> Topic: ADMS and DCAT overview
14:42:38 <PhilA2> -> http://philarcher.org/isa/person-v1.00.html Person
14:42:38 <olyerickson> Topic: Core Vocabularies
14:42:52 <George> agree with points bhyland was making/requesting
14:42:56 <olyerickson> Subtopic: Person Vocabulary
14:42:58 <PhilA2> -> http://philarcher.org/isa/locn-v1.00.html Location
14:43:04 <olyerickson> * has had most negative attention 
14:43:30 <olyerickson> Subtopic: Location
14:43:39 <olyerickson> * Lots of attention, esp. from geospatial
14:43:54 <olyerickson> * PhilA conversations with OCG, INSPIRE, other
14:44:40 <olyerickson> * Upcoming call with W3C and several other geospatial stakeholders, including GeoSparql etc
14:44:50 <olyerickson> * how do/will these things come together
14:44:58 <bhyland> @DaveReynolds, @cygri, @mhausenblas … how does this work in W3C WGs where we need focused dive on whether yet-another-vocab that describes data set metadata makes sense?  If this is a natural evolution as people do real work, great, let's give it due consideration.  I personally don't have the expertise to make a call so some "committee" with people from this WG or outside, that do, may be in a better position.
14:45:10 <olyerickson> * how will it be done? Not sure --- that's what the conversation  is about
14:45:20 <olyerickson> * PhilA to report back
14:45:25 <PhilA2> -> http://philarcher.org/isa/business-v1.00.html Business vocab
14:45:28 <olyerickson> Subtopic: Business Vocabulary
14:45:43 <olyerickson> * specific use case for describing companies in registries
14:45:46 <PhilA2> -> http://opencorporates.com/companies/gb/04285910.rdf Open Corporates implementation http://opencorporates.com/companies/gb/04285910.rdf
14:45:53 <BenediktKaempgen> BenediktKaempgen has joined #gld
14:46:09 <olyerickson> * OpenCorporates/Chris Taggert has been involved in implementing
14:46:29 <olyerickson> * Designed to be subclass of Org contology, not to replace
14:46:43 <olyerickson> * speaking to Belgian business registry Friday 
14:46:51 <Zakim> + +49.721.aaee
14:47:13 <PhilA2> http://www.w3.org/ns/person
14:47:22 <olyerickson> Again - We are committed to taking these on, the question is *how* do we execute
14:47:47 <olyerickson> * PhilA needs GLD permission to replace "holding" docs with more permanent forms
14:48:01 <George> q?
14:48:03 <olyerickson> George: Time for us to get more serious
14:48:20 <olyerickson> * Any other comments on the above? 
14:48:33 <fadmaa> zakim, unmute me
14:48:33 <Zakim> fadmaa should no longer be muted
14:49:08 <DaveReynolds> Should be a formal vote
14:49:09 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Point of order: needs answer to his question: ok to publish those schemas?
14:49:20 <bhyland> @PhilA2 - what are the ramifications of publishing all these vocabs in the w3 ns as an editor's draft??
14:49:25 <cygri> which ones exactly?
14:49:28 <DaveReynolds> I will abstain rather than object
14:49:42 <bhyland> I'm not prepared to vote ...
14:49:42 <PhilA2> proposal is to publish schemas for Radion, Person, Location and Besiness
14:49:43 <olyerickson> Any objects to PhilA going forward with namespaces to core vocabs as describved?
14:49:45 <bhyland> need more info.
14:49:59 <PhilA2> http://philarcher.org/isa/business-v1.00.html
14:50:00 <olyerickson> Person, Location, Business core vocabularies 
14:50:05 <PhilA2> http://philarcher.org/isa/locn-v1.00.html
14:50:09 <PhilA2> http://philarcher.org/isa/person-v1.00.html
14:50:12 <bhyland> I feel this is too rushed, I'm sorry
14:50:14 <PhilA2> http://philarcher.org/isa/radion_v1.1.html
14:50:33 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Moving from "holding pages" to "official" pages
14:50:52 <deirdrelee> how would this relate to the Person and Organisation deliverables in the GLD workspace?
14:51:16 <olyerickson> bhyland: What will the status be? What does it mean? 
14:51:30 <bhyland> No standing, just a document in the W3 website.
14:51:38 <George> like this - http://www.w3.org/ns/adms
14:51:54 <olyerickson> PhilA2: No formal standing. Simply a document on the W3C web site (see above example for ADMS)
14:52:03 <cygri> q+
14:52:16 <bhyland> abstain
14:52:28 <olyerickson> ack cygri
14:52:54 <olyerickson> cygri: What have been our previous decisions on the three core vocabs? 
14:53:20 <olyerickson> * Have decisions been made about potential publication? 
14:54:03 <olyerickson> * Previous conversation involving GLD leaders with jeff jaffry, etc, and pattern match with GLD charter was found
14:54:43 <olyerickson> bhyland: There was acknowledgement that this represents good work, bridge between ISA and W3C seen,
14:54:56 <olyerickson> * also recognizes that there is an ISA deadline
14:55:21 <olyerickson> * And recognizes that GLD is becoming highly visible
14:55:42 <olyerickson> * But concerned about rushing and/over over-extending GLD WG
14:55:56 <olyerickson> * not comfortable commenting
14:56:22 <olyerickson> George: None of this is new; we have followed suite with ADMS
14:56:30 <deirdrelee> @PhilA2: should the person and business core vocabularies be somehow linked (even theoretically if not at concept level) to  the Person and Organisation deliverables in the GLD workspace to avoid confusion
14:56:40 <DaveReynolds> q+
14:56:46 <cygri> q+
14:56:51 <olyerickson> * yet we seem to not have concensus at this moment
14:56:53 <DaveReynolds> ack me
14:56:58 <olyerickson> unmute me
14:57:31 <olyerickson> DaveReynolds: retracts his abstention
14:57:42 <olyerickson> * specific concern over Business core vocab
14:58:10 <olyerickson> * has a definite caution that Business vocab be rigorously reviewed
14:58:28 <fadmaa> zakim, mute me
14:58:28 <Zakim> fadmaa should now be muted
14:58:54 <olyerickson> ???: Input goes into vocab design from different directions
14:59:08 <PhilA2> s/???/cygri/
14:59:16 <olyerickson> * sort-of unclear what the ownership is of these things
14:59:33 <olyerickson> * what is implied by the steps being taken (proposed) now
14:59:36 <bhyland> cygri: Issues around process, owners for the purposes of maintenance, and W3 namespace
14:59:55 <olyerickson> * e.g. are we thereby agreeing to publish a document based on these? 
15:00:11 <olyerickson> George: These are also the questions that Bhyland had
15:00:23 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Perceived meaning vs actual meaning
15:00:43 <olyerickson> * There is work going on around Europe
15:00:52 <olyerickson> * GLD has control
15:01:07 <olyerickson> * GLD has complete right to change whatever it likes/needs to
15:01:36 <George> q?
15:01:57 <olyerickson> PhilA2: Supposes he should get on with create docs that describe these vocabs
15:02:13 <olyerickson> cygri: Initial reaction was, oh well these look okay
15:02:37 <bhyland> @PhilA, what does control mean really? Makx and Andrea aren't members of this GLD.  Are you able to own this do the remaining heavy lifting?
15:03:26 <PhilA2> @bhyland. Yes. Although Andrea may well be joining the group (he helped with POWDER and is in the INSPIRE team at the EC)
15:03:27 <olyerickson> olyerickson has left #gld
15:03:44 <PhilA2> cygri: Concerned about scope creep. Unconvinced that RADion is necessary or desirable
15:03:48 <bhyland> cygri: not comfortable giving approval at this time to RADion.  Has concerns about scope creep.
15:03:49 <Zakim> -deirdrelee
15:03:52 <PhilA2> scribe: PhilA2
15:04:06 <PhilA2> cygri: Doesn't seem to make sense to allocated URIs
15:04:35 <PhilA2> PhilA2: Very grateful for the comments received
15:04:39 <bhyland> +1 to cygri's comments.  Please don't take this to mean 'no', it means we need a bit more time to digest and have a sensible discussion on how it fits.
15:04:55 <PhilA2> PhilA2: And I apologise for taking up the whole meeting
15:05:02 <bhyland> Please take this as a positive sign that we care & want to ensure it is 'right' as we go foward.
15:05:16 <PhilA2> George: No consensus reached. Look to regroup on DCAT in July
15:05:32 <PhilA2> George: And to tackle Rufus and Ed Summers' input
15:05:38 <Zakim> -GeraldSteeman
15:05:49 <PhilA2> George: Thanks PhilA2 for building the bridge with ISA
15:05:56 <bhyland> @George, please highlight the July/Aug summer schedule … 
15:06:01 <bhyland> Proposed: 2012-08-30
15:06:01 <bhyland> 2012-08-23
15:06:01 <bhyland> 2012-08-16 - NO MEETING (summer schedule)
15:06:01 <bhyland> 2012-08-09
15:06:01 <bhyland> 2012-08-02 - NO MEETING (summer schedule)
15:06:01 <bhyland> 2012-07-26 http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Bernadette_Hyland (on holiday)
15:06:04 <bhyland> 2012-07-19 - NO MEETING (summer schedule)
15:06:05 <bhyland> 2012-07-12
15:06:07 <bhyland> 2012-07-05 http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Dave_Reynolds
15:06:21 <cygri> PhilA2, I hadn't quite realized that the intention was to take RADion into GLD, so didn't really pay enough attention to it when you started talking about it. I'll have some reading about it to do now.
15:11:15 <Zakim> T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
15:11:15 <Zakim> Attendees were +1.757.604.aaaa, davidwood, +3539149aabb, George, olyerickson, GeraldSteeman, mhausenblas, cygri, PhilA2, fadmaa, +1.267.481.aacc, DaveReynolds, martinAlvarez,
15:11:15 <Zakim> ... +1.617.642.aadd, luisBermudez, tinagheen, deirdrelee, Yigal, martinAlvarez_, +49.721.aaee
15:11:21 <DaveReynolds> DaveReynolds has left #gld
15:11:44 <PhilA2> ... rrsagent, make logs public
15:11:56 <PhilA2> rrsagent, make logs public
15:12:12 <PhilA2> rrsagent, draft minutes
15:12:12 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/28-gld-minutes.html PhilA2
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000366