Chatlog 2012-05-24

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:58:36 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #gld
13:58:36 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-gld-irc
13:58:38 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
13:58:38 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #gld
13:58:40 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be GLD
13:58:40 <Zakim> ok, trackbot, I see T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM already started
13:58:41 <trackbot> Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference
13:58:41 <trackbot> Date: 24 May 2012
13:58:41 <Zakim> + +1.202.566.aaaa
13:58:57 <Zakim> + +33.4.93.00.aabb
13:59:04 <bhyland> zakim, aaaa is mikependleton
13:59:04 <Zakim> +mikependleton; got it
14:00:21 <BartvanLeeuwen> BartvanLeeuwen has joined #gld
14:00:29 <Zakim> +cygri
14:00:35 <mhausenblas> Zakim, I am cygri
14:00:35 <Zakim> ok, mhausenblas, I now associate you with cygri
14:00:40 <Mike_P> Mike_P has joined #gld
14:00:43 <mhausenblas> Zakim, cygri is with me
14:00:43 <Zakim> +cygri; got it
14:01:10 <PhilA2> PhilA2 has joined #gld
14:01:41 <Zakim> +??P28
14:01:49 <martin> martin has joined #gld
14:01:52 <BartvanLeeuwen> Zakim, ??p28 is me
14:01:52 <Zakim> +BartvanLeeuwen; got it
14:02:14 <olyerickson> olyerickson has joined #gld
14:02:24 <Zakim> +??P27
14:02:26 <olyerickson> I'll be joining in a sec...
14:02:27 <boris> boris has joined #gld
14:02:34 <martin> zakim, ??p27 is me
14:02:34 <Zakim> +martin; got it
14:02:40 <martin> zakim, mute me 
14:02:40 <Zakim> martin should now be muted
14:03:06 <gatemezi> gatemezi has joined #gld
14:03:09 <Zakim> +??P29
14:03:11 <Zakim> + +49.721.aacc
14:03:19 <Zakim> +??P36
14:03:22 <boris> zakim, +??P29 is boris
14:03:22 <Zakim> sorry, boris, I do not recognize a party named '+??P29'
14:03:40 <olyerickson> ??P36 is me 
14:03:47 <Zakim> +Sandro
14:03:59 <boris> scribenick boris
14:04:02 <csarven> csarven has joined #gld
14:04:03 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here?
14:04:03 <olyerickson> Zakim ??P36 is me 
14:04:08 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, mikependleton, +33.4.93.00.aabb, cygri, BartvanLeeuwen, martin (muted), +49.721.aacc, ??P29, ??P36, Sandro
14:04:14 <csarven> Greetings and salutations
14:04:16 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, cygri
14:04:18 <boris> bhyland: talking about next events
14:04:27 <olyerickson> Zakim, ??P36 is me.
14:04:28 <Zakim> On IRC I see csarven, gatemezi, boris, olyerickson, martin, PhilA2, Mike_P, BartvanLeeuwen, Zakim, RRSAgent, cgueret_work, mhausenblas, bhyland, cygri, trackbot, sandro
14:04:34 <bhyland> zakim, who is on the call?
14:04:40 <Zakim> +olyerickson; got it
14:04:41 <Biplav> Biplav has joined #gld
14:04:45 <boris> zakim, who is here?
14:04:50 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, mikependleton, +33.4.93.00.aabb, cygri, BartvanLeeuwen, martin (muted), +49.721.aacc, ??P29, olyerickson, Sandro
14:04:53 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, cygri
14:04:55 <boris> France?
14:04:56 <gatemezi> Zakim, +33.4.93.00.aabb is me
14:04:57 <Biplav> Biplav has joined on IRC.
14:04:59 <olyerickson> mute me
14:05:05 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, mikependleton, +33.4.93.00.aabb, cygri, BartvanLeeuwen, martin (muted), +49.721.aacc, ??P29, olyerickson, Sandro
14:05:13 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, cygri
14:05:15 <olyerickson> Zakim, mute me. 
14:05:16 <boris> germany
14:05:19 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here?
14:05:26 <csarven> Zakim, I'm with mhausenblas
14:05:28 <Zakim> +gatemezi; got it
14:05:43 <csarven> Zakim, I'm with cygri
14:05:45 <Zakim> On IRC I see Biplav, csarven, gatemezi, boris, olyerickson, martin, PhilA2, Mike_P, BartvanLeeuwen, Zakim, RRSAgent, cgueret_work, mhausenblas, bhyland, cygri, trackbot, sandro
14:05:49 <bhyland> zakim, aacc is Benedikt
14:05:53 <Zakim> olyerickson should now be muted
14:05:56 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, mikependleton, gatemezi, cygri, BartvanLeeuwen, martin (muted), +49.721.aacc, ??P29, olyerickson (muted), Sandro
14:06:05 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, cygri
14:06:09 <Zakim> sorry, csarven, I do not recognize a party named 'mhausenblas'
14:06:23 <Zakim> +csarven; got it
14:06:28 <Zakim> +Benedikt; got it
14:06:35 <Zakim> On IRC I see Biplav, csarven, gatemezi, boris, olyerickson, martin, PhilA2, Mike_P, BartvanLeeuwen, Zakim, RRSAgent, cgueret_work, mhausenblas, bhyland, cygri, trackbot, sandro
14:06:36 <boris> topic: last meeting minutes
14:06:51 <BenediktKaempgen> BenediktKaempgen has joined #gld
14:06:55 <mhausenblas> Zakim, I am mhausenblas 
14:06:57 <boris> las
14:06:59 <boris> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-05-17
14:07:07 <BenediktKaempgen> zakim, who's here?
14:07:10 <Zakim> sorry, mhausenblas, I do not see a party named 'mhausenblas'
14:07:11 <boris> zakim, ??P29 is me
14:07:12 <gatemezi> Scribe: boris
14:07:14 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, mikependleton, gatemezi, cygri, BartvanLeeuwen, martin (muted), Benedikt, ??P29, olyerickson (muted), Sandro
14:07:19 <Zakim> cygri has cygri, cygri, csarven
14:07:22 <boris> RESOLUTION: MINUTES ACCEPTED
14:07:23 <Zakim> +boris; got it
14:07:25 <BenediktKaempgen> +1
14:07:26 <Mike_P> +1
14:07:28 <bhyland> Propose to accept last week's minutes http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-05-17
14:07:28 <gatemezi> Chair: bhyland
14:07:28 <BartvanLeeuwen> +1
14:07:29 <Zakim> On IRC I see BenediktKaempgen, Biplav, csarven, gatemezi, boris, olyerickson, martin, PhilA2, Mike_P, BartvanLeeuwen, Zakim, RRSAgent, cgueret_work, mhausenblas, bhyland, cygri,
14:07:29 <cygri> zakim, cygri is mhausenblas
14:07:31 <gatemezi> +1
14:07:32 <Zakim> ... trackbot, sandro
14:07:36 <Zakim> +mhausenblas; got it
14:07:48 <cygri> zakim, i'm with mhausenblas
14:07:50 <Zakim> cygri was already listed in mhausenblas, cygri
14:08:00 <cygri> zakim, csarven is with mhausenblas 
14:08:01 <boris> TOPIC: Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
14:08:01 <Zakim> csarven was already listed in mhausenblas, cygri
14:08:12 <rreck> rreck has joined #gld
14:08:27 <boris> bhyland: Provenance working group .... any reactions about their drafts
14:08:34 <Zakim> + +91.11.41.29.aadd
14:08:48 <boris> PROV: synchronized and ready for your input, see http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/05/03/prov-synchronized-and-ready-for-your-input/
14:09:00 <boris> The PROV ontology – an update, see http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/05/04/the-prov-ontology-an-update/
14:09:06 <bhyland> q?
14:09:09 <boris> What is new in the Fourth Working Draft of the PROV provenance model?, see http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/05/03/what-is-new-in-the-fourth-working-draft-of-the-prov-provenance-model/
14:09:36 <boris> bhyland: no comments to other groups?
14:09:44 <boris> ... let's focus on main agenda
14:09:47 <Biplav> zakim, +91.11.41.29.aadd is Biplav
14:09:47 <Zakim> +Biplav; got it
14:09:57 <boris> TOPIC: Noteworthy Gov't LOD in 2012
14:10:13 <boris> bhyland: thanks for the information you sent
14:10:22 <boris> ... any other comments/suggestions
14:10:39 <Zakim> +[LC]
14:10:39 <tinagheen> tinagheen has joined #gld
14:10:51 <boris> ... any volunteer to talk about the projects 
14:11:07 <boris> ... and also the origin of that project
14:11:13 <boris> ... research project, commercial, etc
14:11:28 <boris> ... how the project came about
14:11:43 <boris> ... who wants to start ....
14:11:54 <bhyland> q?
14:11:58 <BartvanLeeuwen> q+
14:12:25 <Yigal> Yigal has joined #gld
14:12:27 <olyerickson> The whole "bathing"/"swimming" thing was confusing ;) 
14:12:37 <boris> ... gld projects in last 6-10 months
14:12:50 <csarven> q+
14:12:56 <boris> q?
14:13:10 <boris> ... important to show these projects in Semtech
14:13:23 <Zakim> +??P39
14:13:35 <Yigal> zakim, ??p39 is me
14:13:35 <Zakim> +Yigal; got it
14:13:51 <boris> q?
14:13:57 <bhyland> ack BartvanLeeuwen
14:14:16 <boris> BartvanLeeuwen: stuff fire department related stuf
14:14:23 <boris> ... you can see on the web
14:14:46 <boris> ... http://kasabi.com/dataset/brandweer-amsterdam-amstelland-dispatch-messages
14:14:54 <cgueret_work> cgueret_work has joined #gld
14:15:03 <bhyland> Topic: Noteworthy LOD projects - Bart & the Amsterdam Fire Dept
14:15:15 <boris> ... we are going to extend the information ...
14:15:36 <Zakim> +??P21
14:15:37 <bhyland> Scribe: Tinagheen
14:16:02 <bhyland> zakim, P21 is cgueret_work
14:16:02 <Zakim> sorry, bhyland, I do not recognize a party named 'P21'
14:16:07 <tinagheen> BartvanLeeuwen: ...side effect - what we tried to do was have statistics on what probabilities of fire
14:16:17 <tinagheen> ... were in certain parts of Amsterdam
14:16:21 <boris> zakim, ??P21 is cgueret_work
14:16:21 <Zakim> +cgueret_work; got it
14:16:22 <tinagheen> ...how did we get there
14:16:26 <bhyland> zakim, +??P21 is gueret_work
14:16:26 <Zakim> sorry, bhyland, I do not recognize a party named '+??P21'
14:16:35 <tinagheen> ...used Linked Data to connect several sources within FD together
14:16:50 <tinagheen> ... so why not put data on internet as structured data?
14:17:24 <Mike_P> I can talk about what U.S. EPA is up to
14:17:44 <olyerickson> zakim, ??P21 is gueret_work.
14:17:44 <Zakim> I already had ??P21 as cgueret_work, olyerickson
14:17:45 <tinagheen> bhyland: who handle maintenance of data
14:17:55 <tinagheen> BartvanLeeuwen: use kasabi
14:18:06 <rreck> i never find any easter eggs in zakim and i cant believe there arent any.
14:18:30 <gatemezi> Kasabi URL: http://kasabi.com/
14:19:02 <tinagheen> bhyland: re: kasabi - free to host your data. Still working out business model
14:19:03 <BartvanLeeuwen> http://kasabi.com/dataset/brandweer-amsterdam-amstelland-dispatch-messages
14:19:03 <boris> http://kasabi.com/dataset/brandweer-amsterdam-amstelland-dispatch-messages
14:19:06 <Mike_P> hard to hear you bernadette
14:19:11 <bhyland> q?
14:19:34 <csarven> World Bank Linked Data: http://worldbank.270a.info/
14:19:46 <tinagheen> csarven: World Bank Linked Data effort
14:19:55 <bhyland> Topic: Noteworthy gov't LOD projects: World Bank LD
14:20:05 <tinagheen> ... technical background - part of thesis at DERI
14:20:14 <tinagheen> ... grabbed data sets from World Back
14:20:20 <tinagheen> ... transformed XML --> RDF/XML
14:20:29 <tinagheen> ... publish them, SPARQL endpoint for the site
14:20:30 <bhyland> s/Back/Bank
14:20:49 <tinagheen> ... several datasets, some overlap
14:21:15 <tinagheen> ... linked data sets as best he could, but more linking can be done
14:21:23 <tinagheen> ... interlinking with other data sets
14:21:26 <Zakim> +??P51
14:21:33 <MartinKaltenb> MartinKaltenb has joined #gld
14:21:38 <tinagheen> ... dbpedia and eurostat
14:21:51 <tinagheen> ... hosted at DERI
14:21:55 <cgueret_work> +q
14:22:07 <tinagheen> some datasets are in good condition (development indicators for ex.)
14:22:35 <boris> q+
14:22:48 <tinagheen> ... World Bank financial dataset - needed some clarification/clean up
14:23:20 <tinagheen> ... using PHP
14:24:13 <tinagheen> ... Paget - for content negotiation, templating
14:24:21 <gatemezi> @csarve: what politic did you use for the URIs ?
14:24:24 <olyerickson> I believe csarven said he was also using Fuseki http://bit.ly/LHXUAq
14:24:29 <tinagheen> ... Moriarty - for SPARQL
14:25:11 <PhilA2> PhilA2 has left #gld
14:25:24 <tinagheen> ... this is not a collaboration with World Bank and is not endorsed by World Bank
14:25:53 <tinagheen> bhyland: you are using World Bank content and they are happy to answer your questions
14:26:19 <cgueret_work> -q
14:26:26 <tinagheen> ... do you have a take on where World Bank is on the 5-star linked data scale, in terms of management and capability
14:26:31 <cgueret_work> bhyland is asking exactly what I wanted to ask... :)
14:26:40 <tinagheen> csarven: not sure
14:27:08 <tinagheen> ... financial data sets can be accessed through Socrata
14:27:12 <MartinKaltenb> they (WB) will be soon on 5 star data with their thesaurus as far as I know
14:27:19 <tinagheen> ... written in XML, no namespaces worked out
14:27:26 <tinagheen> ... all open as far as he knows
14:27:37 <tinagheen> ... just want attribution (World Bank)
14:28:05 <bhyland> q?
14:28:53 <tinagheen> ... thesis is investigating how much interlinking can be done
14:29:25 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here?
14:29:25 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, mikependleton, gatemezi, mhausenblas, BartvanLeeuwen, martin (muted), Benedikt, boris, olyerickson (muted), Sandro, Biplav, [LC], Yigal, cgueret_work,
14:29:28 <Zakim> ... ??P51
14:29:28 <Zakim> mhausenblas has cygri, cygri, csarven
14:29:30 <Zakim> On IRC I see MartinKaltenb, cgueret_work, Yigal, tinagheen, rreck, BenediktKaempgen, Biplav, csarven, gatemezi, boris, olyerickson, martin, Mike_P, BartvanLeeuwen, Zakim, RRSAgent,
14:29:32 <Zakim> ... mhausenblas, bhyland, cygri, trackbot, sandro
14:29:37 <tinagheen> Zakim, [LC] is me
14:29:37 <Zakim> +tinagheen; got it
14:29:58 <tinagheen> bhyland: similar effort done at EPA last year
14:30:07 <tinagheen> ... student did mashup
14:30:17 <tinagheen> ... no common vocabulary to link it all together
14:30:31 <tinagheen> ... but still a valuable exercise/experience
14:30:41 <cgueret_work> +1 to bhyland
14:30:43 <tinagheen> ... especially to share with other people in a blog post
14:30:58 <tinagheen> .. tools used, problems encountered, solutions, etc.
14:31:10 <tinagheen> csarven: yes, will be part of thesis
14:31:24 <tinagheen> ... lessons learned, how he solved problems he faced
14:31:33 <bhyland> Here is a link to the US HHS + US EPA LOD effort last year, in a "lessons learned & how I solved problems" perspective, see http://www.data.gov/communities/node/116/blogs/6170
14:32:36 <tinagheen> ... will be finished in mid-July
14:32:44 <olyerickson> LOL!
14:32:47 <boris> q?
14:32:48 <bhyland> q?
14:32:56 <bhyland> ack csarven
14:33:00 <bhyland> ack boris
14:33:22 <tinagheen> boris: are you using RDF data cube vocab?
14:33:40 <tinagheen> ... do you have observations or other information?
14:33:58 <tinagheen> csarven: country code list, currency code list
14:34:14 <tinagheen> ... SDMX
14:34:17 <gatemezi> q+
14:34:29 <tinagheen> boris: ISO code lists?
14:34:46 <tinagheen> csarven: yes, majority is coming from original data - not manipulated
14:34:52 <tinagheen> ... manipulation is normalization
14:36:04 <MartinKaltenb> we use geonames ontology
14:36:09 <tinagheen> bhyland: is there a defacto standard for currecy/country codes?
14:36:31 <bhyland> @MartinKaltenb, right, that is what we've used in past
14:36:35 <tinagheen> boris: we used ISO standards - transformed into RDF, but did not publish to a website
14:36:48 <mhausenblas> Related: http://www.qudt.org/
14:36:52 <boris> http://mayor2.dia.fi.upm.es/oeg/index.php/en/ontologies/99-hrmontology
14:36:55 <bhyland> q?
14:37:05 <tinagheen> bhyland: we should be using a common vocab for this
14:37:05 <Biplav> FAO has a good list of country codes.
14:37:45 <mhausenblas> and more via http://linkedmodel.org/ (OWL Ontologies and SKOS Vocabularies for Linked Models of Industry and Government Standards)
14:37:50 <bhyland> q?
14:38:02 <MartinKaltenb> q?
14:38:19 <tinagheen> gatemezi: what policy did csarven use for generating URIs?
14:38:24 <bhyland> Ghislain asked "what URI policy did you use?"
14:38:48 <bhyland> how did you generate URIs Sarven?
14:38:51 <Biplav> FAO: see http://www.fao.org/countryprofiles/iso3list.asp
14:38:57 <gatemezi> http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/search/#s=currency
14:39:36 <tinagheen> csarven: all URIs needed to be resolvable, no fragments
14:39:52 <tinagheen> ... want to publish everything as human and machine readable
14:40:10 <tinagheen> ... should be accessible down to observation level
14:40:54 <bhyland> q?
14:41:01 <bhyland> ack gatemezi
14:41:09 <bhyland> Topic: US EPA LOD
14:41:10 <tinagheen> Mike_P: EPA converted 3 core data sets
14:41:29 <tinagheen> ... Linked Data is coming out of Data Standards Branch Office of Environmental Standards
14:41:37 <tinagheen> use registries for chemicals
14:41:44 <bhyland> Mike_P in Office of Environmental Information at EPA.  Includes facilities & chemicals that the EPA regulates.  
14:41:50 <MartinKaltenb> remark to country codes: I think ADMS of ISA gives recommendations also here - Phil should know more about this...
14:41:53 <csarven> csarven has joined #gld
14:41:59 <tinagheen> ... registries map differences
14:42:01 <bhyland> Different programs & legislation call chemicals different names, so they need to be mapped
14:42:07 <tinagheen> ... in naming
14:42:16 <tinagheen> ... facility and chemical name registries
14:42:50 <bhyland> Flagship data that EPA publishes include emissions of chemical (carcinogens) into the air, water & land … called Toxic Release Inventory (TRI)
14:43:01 <tinagheen> ... do not have a hosting solution at this time, planning to use Kalimachus
14:43:11 <bhyland> Hosting on the cloud and working on system security plan.
14:43:12 <olyerickson> RE countries, it's important to link a canonical URI to a canonical/common version of label (e.g. DBPedia common name)
14:43:41 <olyerickson> ... we're extending our Instance Hub to provide that 
14:43:56 <rreck> with something like owl sameAs?
14:44:16 <csarven> csarven has joined #gld
14:44:25 <olyerickson> @rreck was that q for me? Answer is yes
14:44:28 <bhyland> q?
14:44:31 <rreck> yes, it was for you
14:44:46 <rreck> i am not in the call because i am onsite
14:44:56 <danbri> danbri has joined #gld
14:45:04 <MartinKaltenb> would you like to know about reegle / nrel?
14:45:51 <tinagheen> MartinKaltenb: a few words about reegle
14:45:57 <bhyland> Topic: Reegle & use by NREL by MartinKaltenb
14:45:58 <tinagheen> ... Clean energy platform
14:46:15 <tinagheen> ... built LOD platform called ...?
14:46:37 <tinagheen> ... blog post is available to explain strcuture
14:46:41 <olyerickson> But is ADMA providing URs for Countries? That is the key missing piece: country URIs <=> variants of country names
14:46:41 <bhyland> Main goals: build country profiles and test LOD principles for stitching together data
14:46:56 <olyerickson> s/ADMA/ADMS/
14:47:13 <bhyland> Per Martin Kaltenböck, Clean Energy data from Reegle, see see http://data.reegle.info/ for data, manuals and endpoint as 5 star LOD for re-use. See blogpost on same, http://blog.semantic-web.at/2012/04/13/reegle-info-linked-open-energy-data-cloud/
14:47:16 <tinagheen> ... can get expanded profiles of countries about clean energy
14:48:00 <tinagheen> ... goals: data integration, metrics
14:48:12 <bhyland> Goals: Better data integration & achieve network effect
14:48:25 <tinagheen> ... wanted to open energy information to the community
14:48:26 <bhyland> … reduce duplication of data
14:48:33 <bhyland> … saves operational costs
14:48:36 <tinagheen> ... data enrichment
14:49:05 <tinagheen> ... partners pull in data from each other to enhance data on their own platforms/ data integration
14:49:46 <tinagheen> ... underlying triple store Virtuoso
14:49:48 <bhyland> Tools used: PoolParty, Virtuoso for RDF store
14:50:09 <tinagheen> ... using D2R server
14:50:15 <bhyland> D2R project, joint project from Free Univ of Berlin and DERI.
14:50:41 <boris> SCOVO
14:50:44 <rreck> do you need d2r?
14:50:45 <tinagheen> ... for statistical data use scovo
14:51:12 <mhausenblas> Note that SCOVO is deprecated. shouldn't be used any more. Says the main guy behind SCOVO ;)
14:51:58 <tinagheen> mhausenblas: encouraging people to use DataCube
14:52:11 <tinagheen> ... XDMS compliant
14:52:39 <tinagheen> bhyland: how is this project funded?
14:53:02 <tinagheen> MartinKaltenb: nvel funded by US
14:53:29 <tinagheen> s/nvel/nrel
14:54:02 <tinagheen> ... public/private partnership
14:54:12 <bhyland> A web developer on the NREL.org project is Jon Weers who gave a talk on OpenEI: LOD Success Stories.
14:55:12 <bhyland> q?
14:55:29 <tinagheen> Topic: Announcements
14:55:37 <MartinKaltenb> that could be interesting too: http://www.slideshare.net/reeep/lod-workshopbest-practiceopeneiandreegle
14:55:58 <tinagheen> Biplav: AAAI Conference July 22-23
14:56:23 <tinagheen> ... colleague presenting at SemTech 
14:56:31 <MartinKaltenb> European Data Forum, 6-7 June Copenhagen: http://www.data-forum.eu/
14:57:17 <cgueret_work> is it nrel.org or nrel.gov ? 
14:57:20 <bhyland> There is also a semantic start-up competition happening at SemTech West in June, see http://semanticweb.com/semantic-start-up-contenders-announced_b29248#more-29248
14:57:27 <Biplav> Rosario U. Sosa from IBM Watson Research will talk about SCRIBE at Semtech (Biplav's colleague)
14:59:15 <MartinKaltenb> SWC talk at SemTecBiz: http://semanticweb.com/poolparty-powertagging-to-be-published-at-semtechbiz-sf_b28827
14:59:52 <bhyland> q?
15:00:03 <Zakim> -mikependleton
15:00:05 <olyerickson> unmute me
15:00:15 <mhausenblas> cheers and bye - cya!
15:00:16 <olyerickson> Have a great one!
15:00:17 <BartvanLeeuwen> thx
15:00:17 <Yigal> bye
15:00:19 <martin> bye, thanks
15:00:20 <Zakim> -mhausenblas
15:00:22 <BenediktKaempgen> Thanks bhyland
15:00:22 <Zakim> -Sandro
15:00:22 <Zakim> -bhyland
15:00:22 <Zakim> -olyerickson
15:00:23 <martin> martin has left #gld
15:00:25 <Zakim> -BartvanLeeuwen
15:00:29 <Zakim> -boris
15:00:32 <Zakim> -Benedikt
15:00:33 <Zakim> -martin
15:00:35 <bhyland> @Tina, do you need my help to publish the minutes?
15:00:35 <Zakim> -cgueret_work
15:00:39 <Zakim> -Yigal
15:00:43 <Zakim> -??P51
15:00:44 <bhyland> I'll hang out here until they are up & can assist if needed
15:00:48 <tinagheen> RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
15:00:49 <Zakim> -gatemezi
15:01:00 <tinagheen> RRSAgent, generate minutes 
15:01:00 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-gld-minutes.html tinagheen
15:01:49 <tinagheen> bhyland: I receive the following message: You do not have sufficient privileges to access the page that you requested.
15:02:02 <tinagheen> when I try to get to the minutes
15:02:16 <bhyland> yes, OK, I'll take it from here … that is a hit or miss for IEs to get this part of the process completed ...
15:02:25 <Zakim> -Biplav
15:02:56 <tinagheen> ok - is there anything else I should do?
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000360