Chatlog 2011-09-15

From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See original RRSAgent log or preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:54:10 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #gld
13:54:10 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/15-gld-irc
13:54:30 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #gld
13:54:43 <gt> gt has joined #gld
13:56:19 <rreck> rreck has joined #GLD
13:57:46 <BernardVatant> BernardVatant has joined #gld
13:58:15 <TinaGheen> TinaGheen has joined #gld
13:58:41 <gatemezi> Hi all.. 
13:59:09 <cgueret> cgueret has joined #gld
13:59:24 <gatemezi> @gt: if  Prof. Asun is not around, I'll scribe. thanks..
13:59:34 <cgueret> hi there!
13:59:43 <olyerickson> olyerickson has joined #gld
14:00:05 <Mike> Mike has joined #gld
14:00:07 <gt> invite Zakim
14:00:21 <bhyland> bhyland has joined #gld
14:00:43 <luisBermudez> luisBermudez has joined #gld
14:00:43 <rreck> ouch
14:00:44 <gatemezi> zakim, who is here?
14:00:45 <Yigal> Yigal has joined #gld
14:00:45 <Zakim> sorry, gatemezi, I don't know what conference this is
14:00:46 <Zakim> On IRC I see luisBermudez, bhyland, Mike, olyerickson, cgueret, TinaGheen, BernardVatant, rreck, gt, Zakim, RRSAgent, gatemezi, danbri, trackbot, sandro
14:01:04 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
14:01:06 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be EGOV_GLD
14:01:07 <trackbot> Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference
14:01:07 <trackbot> Date: 15 September 2011
14:01:11 <Zakim> I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
14:01:30 <BartvanLeeuwen> BartvanLeeuwen has joined #gld
14:01:42 <bhyland> Zakim, this is gld
14:01:51 <Zakim> ok, bhyland; that matches T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
14:02:07 <gatemezi> zakim, who is here?
14:02:15 <Zakim> +??P33
14:02:19 <Zakim> On the phone I see George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, +1.757.604.aabb, +1.703.292.aacc, +33.9.71.48.aadd, +1.571.331.aaee, ??P26, ??P30, +1.267.481.aaff, ??P33
14:02:24 <rreck> seems like zakim could look at the channel he is in
14:02:36 <Zakim> On IRC I see BartvanLeeuwen, Yigal, luisBermudez, bhyland, Mike, olyerickson, cgueret, TinaGheen, BernardVatant, rreck, gt, Zakim, RRSAgent, gatemezi, bhyland, danbri, trackbot,
14:02:36 <TinaGheen> Zakim, aacc is me
14:02:37 <olyerickson> What's the SIP coe for tis? 
14:02:42 <bhyland> Zakim, code?
14:02:43 <Zakim> ... sandro
14:02:44 <olyerickson> SIP code I mean
14:02:44 <gatemezi> rrsagent, make log public
14:02:45 <sandro> rreck, pointer?
14:02:49 <Zakim> +??P34
14:02:51 <sandro> RRSAgent, pointer?
14:02:51 <RRSAgent> See http://www.w3.org/2011/09/15-gld-irc#T14-02-51
14:02:51 <Zakim> +TinaGheen; got it
14:02:53 <Zakim> +Sandro
14:02:59 <Zakim> the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), bhyland
14:03:04 <Yigal> zakim, ??p33 is me
14:03:16 <DruidSmith> DruidSmith has joined #gld
14:03:16 <BartvanLeeuwen> Zakim, ??p34 is me
14:03:18 <gsteeman> gsteeman has joined #gld
14:03:19 <Zakim> +Yigal; got it
14:03:19 <sandro> RRSAgent, make logs public
14:03:33 <Zakim> +BartvanLeeuwen; got it
14:03:35 <gatemezi> Scribe: gatemezi
14:03:42 <gatemezi> Chair: gt
14:03:54 <Zakim> +??P42
14:03:58 <gatemezi> Agenda:  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.09.15
14:04:04 <olyerickson> zakim, ??P42 is me
14:04:10 <Zakim> +olyerickson; got it
14:04:20 <Zakim> + +1.202.566.aagg
14:04:35 <DruidSmith> zakim, aagg is me
14:04:38 <Zakim> +DruidSmith; got it
14:04:48 <boris> boris has joined #gld
14:04:57 <bhyland> zakim, aaee is me
14:04:57 <Zakim> +bhyland; got it
14:05:02 <Zakim> + +1.218.296.aahh
14:05:09 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here?
14:05:09 <Zakim> On the phone I see George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, +1.757.604.aabb, TinaGheen, +33.9.71.48.aadd, bhyland, ??P26, ??P30, +1.267.481.aaff, Yigal, BartvanLeeuwen, Sandro, olyerickson,
14:05:12 <Zakim> ... DruidSmith, +1.218.296.aahh
14:05:13 <Zakim> On IRC I see boris, gsteeman, DruidSmith, BartvanLeeuwen, Yigal, luisBermudez, bhyland, Mike, olyerickson, cgueret, TinaGheen, BernardVatant, rreck, gt, Zakim, RRSAgent, gatemezi,
14:05:16 <Zakim> ... bhyland, danbri, trackbot, sandro
14:05:44 <boris> zakim, code?
14:05:44 <Zakim> the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), boris
14:05:46 <gt> Proposed: Accept Minutes from 9/8
14:05:47 <rreck> zakim,  +1.218.296.aahh is me
14:05:47 <Zakim> +rreck; got it
14:06:26 <BernardVatant> zakim, +33.9.71.48.aadd is me
14:06:26 <Zakim> +BernardVatant; got it
14:06:28 <sandro> gatemezi?   you on call?
14:06:33 <rreck> +1 minutes
14:06:49 <gatemezi> no.. @Sandro
14:06:54 <olyerickson> +1 to accept minutes 
14:06:55 <gatemezi> +1 minutes
14:06:59 <bhyland> +1 minutes
14:07:00 <BartvanLeeuwen> +1
14:07:03 <Zakim> + +49.133.6.aaii
14:07:04 <Yigal> +1 on minutes
14:07:16 <gsteeman> +1 minutes
14:07:22 <luisBermudez> +1
14:07:22 <cgueret> +1
14:07:38 <boris> zakim, aaii is me
14:07:38 <Zakim> +boris; got it
14:07:45 <bhyland> resolved: accept minutes 18-9-2011
14:08:15 <bhyland> Topic: Action Review
14:08:31 <rreck> was rrsagent invites?
14:08:39 <gatemezi> yes @rreck
14:08:41 <john> john has joined #gld
14:08:49 <gt> q?
14:09:05 <Zakim> +Cory
14:09:14 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is speaking?
14:09:25 <Zakim> gatemezi, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: bhyland (78%)
14:09:42 <olyerickson> olyerickson was speaking before bhyland 
14:10:31 <olyerickson> Welcome John Goodwin! 
14:10:36 <py> py has joined #gld
14:10:38 <bhyland> Topic: John Goodwin on Ordnance Survey
14:10:45 <Cory-c> Cory-c has joined #gld
14:10:54 <py> py has left #gld
14:10:57 <olyerickson> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk
14:10:57 <bhyland> Go to: http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/.html
14:10:58 <gt> Topic: John Goodwin UK Ordnance Survey use of Geo Vocabs
14:11:12 <PY_Vandenbussche> PY_Vandenbussche has joined #gld
14:12:05 <bhyland> Ordnance Survey has a product Boundary Line that John Goodwin converted into Linked Data
14:12:18 <olyerickson> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/doc/7000000000017711
14:12:19 <gt> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/doc/7000000000017711
14:12:55 <rreck> zakim, mute me
14:12:56 <Zakim> rreck should now be muted
14:13:37 <gt> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/spatialrelations/touches
14:13:47 <DruidSmith> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DE-9IM
14:14:06 <olyerickson> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/spatialrelations/contains
14:14:15 <gt> http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/ontology/spatialrelations.owl
14:14:39 <gt> shoutout to Luis!
14:14:57 <bhyland> Superceded by Open Spatial Consortium, led by Oracle, to provide a standardized way to provide topological relations.
14:15:20 <bhyland> The ontology constructured by the OSC looks largely like what John envisioned.
14:16:08 <gatemezi> @John: Is he involve in the NeoGeo Vocab (http://geovocab.org/doc/neogeo.html)?
14:16:48 <gatemezi> sorry: http://geovocab.org/doc/neogeo.html
14:17:06 <bhyland> W3C has done work in encoding detailed geometries.  More advanced work done currently.
14:17:15 <gt> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/doc/geometry/64470.rdf
14:17:20 <bhyland> @gatemezi are you back & scribing again?
14:17:57 <olyerickson> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/doc/7000000000017711.rdf 
14:18:09 <gatemezi> @bhyland: I was the alternate scribe for today...
14:18:23 <gt> http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/geometry/asGML
14:18:24 <Zakim> + +1.440.389.aajj
14:18:37 <bhyland> @gatemezi but you are listed as the scribe … we thought we lost you and I jumped in to help.  But if you're back, I'll turn over to you.
14:19:06 <gatemezi> I was always here :-)
14:19:11 <bhyland> ok
14:19:23 <hadleybeeman> hadleybeeman has joined #gld
14:19:35 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here?
14:19:35 <Zakim> On the phone I see George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, +1.757.604.aabb, TinaGheen, BernardVatant, bhyland, ??P26, ??P30, +1.267.481.aaff, Yigal, BartvanLeeuwen, Sandro, olyerickson,
14:19:38 <Zakim> ... DruidSmith, rreck (muted), boris, Cory, +1.440.389.aajj
14:19:41 <Zakim> On IRC I see hadleybeeman, PY_Vandenbussche, Cory-c, john, boris, gsteeman, DruidSmith, BartvanLeeuwen, Yigal, luisBermudez, bhyland, Mike, olyerickson, cgueret, TinaGheen,
14:19:44 <Zakim> ... BernardVatant, rreck, gt, Zakim, RRSAgent, gatemezi, bhyland, danbri, trackbot, sandro
14:19:52 <hadleybeeman> zakim, +1.440.389.aajj is me
14:19:52 <Zakim> +hadleybeeman; got it
14:20:19 <bhyland> John Goodwin: Hoping the GeoSPARQL will be become the standard.
14:20:34 <bhyland> q+
14:20:39 <hadleybeeman> John- I'm sorry I'm coming in late, but can we have an offline conversation about adoption in UK gov?
14:21:06 <rreck> q+
14:21:44 <luisBermudez> q+
14:23:20 <rreck> zakim, unmute me
14:23:20 <Zakim> rreck should no longer be muted
14:23:32 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is speaking?
14:23:35 <gt> q?
14:23:42 <Zakim> gatemezi, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P26 (64%)
14:23:45 <gt> ack: bhyland
14:23:45 <bhyland> John Goodwin: Project lifecycle for the OS project - started circa 2003, initially studied the standards, looked in OWL.  Circa 2008, created the first prototype product.
14:23:49 <gt> q?
14:24:44 <bhyland> John Goodwin: The product was not Open Data & free, it was a for-revenue product sold.  It was all done by John in-house at the time.  Used ARC GIS, Oracle Spatial.  Run scripts on GIS DB to understand boundaries.
14:25:07 <gt> ack bhyland
14:25:23 <gt> zakim, what is on the agenda?
14:25:23 <Zakim> I see nothing on the agenda
14:25:56 <bhyland> John Goodwin: UK Administrative geography is very complicated. But with some simple SQL queries, he explored the data.  Used Python to parse query results to generate nTriples.  That summarized the "production process."  It was research quality code … queries + scripts.
14:26:16 <gt> @ bernadette - you mean John Goodwin
14:27:01 <bhyland> John Goodwin: In 2010, Ordnance Survey legislatively required to make this info available for free as Open Gov't data.
14:28:03 <gt> q?
14:28:12 <gt> ack rreck
14:28:15 <gatemezi> @gt don't really understand the question 
14:28:22 <rreck> was there a deliberate choice to use within/contains instead of skos:NT and skos:BT?
14:28:26 <bhyland> John Goodwin: Talis hosting Linked Data and did conversion work.
14:28:58 <boris> q+
14:29:36 <gatemezi> @gt - I'll try :)
14:29:46 <bhyland> John Goodwin: Spatial info well suited for semantic expressiveness.  Ripe for inference.
14:29:56 <rreck> I understand your answer, thanks.
14:30:15 <gt> ack luisbermudez
14:30:21 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is speaking?
14:30:32 <Zakim> gatemezi, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: BernardVatant (10%)
14:30:54 <luisBermudez> http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/requests/80
14:30:56 <BernardVatant> zakim, mute me
14:30:56 <Zakim> BernardVatant should now be muted
14:31:02 <Zakim> -hadleybeeman
14:31:12 <bhyland> LuisBermudez: Question about GeoSPARQL, public comments cycle closed end of July 2011.  Next meeting in Boulder CO, draft will be voted
14:31:24 <rreck> John Goodwin: the semantics of within/contains are better suited to the GIS needs and have a more precise semantics than SKOS BT/NT 
14:32:00 <rreck> zakim, mute me
14:32:00 <Zakim> rreck should now be muted
14:32:15 <Zakim> +hadleybeeman
14:32:22 <gt> q?
14:32:41 <bhyland> John Goodwin: Discussion he raised re: geometries be stored in graph as polygon statement or as literal triple …
14:33:41 <bhyland> John Goodwin: UK Location Programme, http://location.defra.gov.uk
14:33:58 <bhyland> "UK Location is a UK pan-government initiative to improve the sharing and re-use of public sector location information.  Established following the publication of the http://location.defra.gov.uk/programme/uk-location-strategy/, it incorporates the implementation of the strategy and the http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:L:2007:108:SOM:EN:HTML Directive. "
14:35:25 <BernardVatant> zakim, no problem
14:35:25 <Zakim> I don't understand 'no problem', BernardVatant
14:35:34 <annew> annew has joined #gld
14:35:48 <BernardVatant> zakim, unmute me
14:35:48 <Zakim> BernardVatant should no longer be muted
14:35:51 <gatemezi> Zakim, who's here?
14:35:51 <Zakim> On the phone I see George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, +1.757.604.aabb, TinaGheen, BernardVatant, bhyland, ??P26, ??P30, +1.267.481.aaff, Yigal, BartvanLeeuwen, Sandro, olyerickson,
14:35:55 <Zakim> ... DruidSmith, rreck (muted), boris, Cory, hadleybeeman
14:35:57 <Zakim> On IRC I see annew, hadleybeeman, PY_Vandenbussche, Cory-c, john, boris, gsteeman, DruidSmith, BartvanLeeuwen, Yigal, luisBermudez, bhyland, Mike, olyerickson, cgueret, TinaGheen,
14:35:59 <Zakim> ... BernardVatant, rreck, gt, Zakim, RRSAgent, gatemezi, bhyland, danbri, trackbot, sandro
14:36:18 <gt> ack boris
14:36:42 <gt> topic: Bernard Vatant - LOV
14:36:56 <gt> cgueret yes?
14:37:05 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is speaking?
14:37:08 <BernardVatant> http://datalift.org/
14:37:11 <cgueret> gt ?
14:37:15 <Zakim> gatemezi, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: BernardVatant (95%)
14:37:32 <john> hadley - happy to catch up offline
14:37:48 <cgueret> nope
14:38:02 <hadleybeeman> john - good plan. :)
14:38:21 <BernardVatant> http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/
14:38:38 <bhyland> Topic: Linked Open Vocabularies (LOV), see http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/index.html
14:40:12 <john> spatial rels:  http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/ontology/spatialrelations.owl
14:40:49 <bhyland> "The http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/lov.rdf contains the description of RDFS vocabularies or OWL ontologies defined for and used by datasets in the http://linkeddata.org/. Whenever available each vocabulary includes references to the datasets using it, in particular those listed in http://ckan.net/group/lodcloud. The descriptions use in particular the http://labs.mondeca.com/vocab/voaf to state different ways such vocabularies can rely on, extend, specify
14:42:18 <gt> wip - vocab usage stats
14:42:30 <bhyland> Bernard: Ongoing work to extend the dataset with usage
14:43:19 <gt> q?
14:43:25 <bhyland> q+
14:44:26 <gatemezi> how do you maintain the vocabs URIs and version?
14:44:56 <gt> q?
14:45:01 <gt> ack bhyland
14:45:08 <cgueret> @BernardVatant: would be nice to have your site at lov-cloud.net, to go in // with lod-cloud.net ;-)
14:45:18 <Zakim> + +1.703.993.aakk
14:45:56 <bhyland> Bernard: The core of the LOV dataset was produced from background knowledge of the domain.  Extended via a "follow your nose" investigation.
14:46:21 <bhyland> Bernard: Systematic investigation of dataset on CKAN.
14:46:30 <olyerickson> People should note that the LOV graphic is browseable...
14:46:52 <bhyland> Good feedback from the community … how about adding a given dataset to LOV. Mailing lists & twitter also a source of updates.
14:48:14 <annew> a fishbot heard around the world...
14:48:22 <annew> zakim, +1.703.993.aakk is annew
14:48:22 <Zakim> +annew; got it
14:48:26 <bhyland> Bernard: Thus, combo of human survey + automatic survey, more automation will be added over time. Target audience of this resource are vocab consumers & curators.
14:49:05 <john> apologies on the fishbot  - new to irc!
14:49:40 <gatemezi> @Bernard: what about media or sport vocabs? 
14:49:42 <BernardVatant> inria
14:50:02 <boris> q+
14:50:33 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here?
14:50:33 <Zakim> On the phone I see George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, +1.757.604.aabb, TinaGheen, BernardVatant, bhyland, ??P26, ??P30, +1.267.481.aaff, Yigal, BartvanLeeuwen, Sandro, olyerickson,
14:50:37 <Zakim> ... DruidSmith, rreck (muted), boris, Cory, hadleybeeman, annew
14:50:39 <Zakim> On IRC I see annew, hadleybeeman, PY_Vandenbussche, Cory-c, john, boris, gsteeman, DruidSmith, BartvanLeeuwen, Yigal, luisBermudez, bhyland, Mike, olyerickson, cgueret, TinaGheen,
14:50:41 <Zakim> ... BernardVatant, rreck, gt, Zakim, RRSAgent, gatemezi, bhyland, danbri, trackbot, sandro
14:50:48 <gt> ack boris
14:51:57 <bhyland> Bernard: It is a research project financed by INRIA. 
14:52:08 <bhyland> "The National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language: Institut national de recherche en informatique et en automatique, INRIA) is a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France national research institution focusing on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_theory and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_mathematics."
14:52:42 <gsteeman> Have to drop off now
14:53:05 <gsteeman> gsteeman has left #gld
14:53:13 <cgueret> bhyland: I think it's financed by the ANR
14:53:14 <bhyland> GT: Question - are you aware of any gov't catalog sites?
14:53:29 <Zakim> - +1.757.604.aabb
14:53:31 <cgueret> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agence_nationale_de_la_recherche
14:53:55 <cgueret> ANR = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agence_Nationale_de_la_Recherche
14:54:06 <cgueret> @bhyland sorry
14:54:22 <gatemezi> s/INRIA/ANR
14:54:23 <olyerickson> q+
14:55:10 <gatemezi> Zakim, who's speaking?
14:55:16 <gt> q?
14:55:16 <olyerickson> yes
14:55:21 <Zakim> gatemezi, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: George_Thomas (50%), bhyland (11%), olyerickson (57%)
14:55:33 <bhyland> GT: Wondering what gov'ts should be doing, to get a vocabulary listing of vocabularies used for Gov't Linked Data ...
14:55:33 <gt> ack olyerickson
14:56:11 <bhyland> similar to how LOV created a description of RDFS vocabs and OWL ontologies used on the LOD cloud.
14:56:59 <bhyland> olyerickson: LOV is a good metaphor for how gov'ts could see how vocabularies are used & can be augmented. 
14:57:01 <Mike> Having difficulty hearing the speaker
14:57:02 <rreck> the conference call audio seems to be breaking up for me
14:57:14 <gt> q?
14:57:23 <Zakim> -Cory
14:58:34 <boris> q
14:58:38 <boris> q+
14:58:45 <olyerickson> q+
14:59:09 <rreck> My friend is an Illinois government CIO charged with the open data initiative. Can anyone tell me how that intersects GLD?
14:59:26 <gt> q?
14:59:33 <bhyland> I would generally ask that people consider increased engagement in the deliverables.  We've been underway for 3+ mos and we have some draft deliverables due in December so we need to increased involvement.
14:59:39 <gt> ack boris
14:59:52 <gt> boris to scribe next gld telecon - thanks boris!
14:59:58 <olyerickson> q-
15:00:05 <BernardVatant> zakim, mute me
15:00:05 <Zakim> BernardVatant should now be muted
15:00:07 <gatemezi> Zakim, who is here?
15:00:07 <Zakim> On the phone I see George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, TinaGheen, BernardVatant (muted), bhyland, ??P26, ??P30, +1.267.481.aaff, Yigal, BartvanLeeuwen, Sandro, olyerickson, DruidSmith,
15:00:10 <Zakim> ... rreck (muted), boris, hadleybeeman, annew
15:00:12 <Zakim> On IRC I see annew, hadleybeeman, PY_Vandenbussche, Cory-c, john, boris, DruidSmith, BartvanLeeuwen, Yigal, luisBermudez, bhyland, Mike, olyerickson, cgueret, TinaGheen,
15:00:12 <gt> boris suggests agenda item - multi-lingual expert
15:00:12 <bhyland> @Boris - please email gldchairs so we can schedule accordingly.
15:00:16 <Zakim> ... BernardVatant, rreck, gt, Zakim, RRSAgent, gatemezi, bhyland, danbri, trackbot, sandro
15:00:26 <john> advanced apologies for next week. Will be in Luxembourg/EU
15:00:28 <gt> q/
15:00:30 <gt> q?
15:00:46 <bhyland> thanks again John *Goodwin* and Bernard, very informative.
15:00:49 <olyerickson> Have a GREAT one!@
15:00:49 <Zakim> -Sandro
15:00:49 <BernardVatant> thanks all for your attention
15:00:50 <gatemezi> rrsagent, make log public
15:00:51 <cgueret> bye
15:00:51 <Zakim> - +1.202.566.aaaa
15:00:52 <rreck> thanks
15:00:52 <BartvanLeeuwen> bye
15:00:54 <Zakim> -annew
15:00:57 <Yigal> Yigal has left #gld
15:00:58 <olyerickson> olyerickson has left #gld
15:00:58 <BernardVatant> bye
15:01:01 <annew> byebye
15:01:01 <Zakim> - +1.267.481.aaff
15:01:03 <Zakim> -bhyland
15:01:05 <Zakim> -BartvanLeeuwen
15:01:08 <Zakim> -??P26
15:01:11 <john> john has left #gld
15:01:17 <Zakim> -TinaGheen
15:01:19 <Zakim> -hadleybeeman
15:01:19 <gatemezi> rrsagent, generate minutes
15:01:19 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/15-gld-minutes.html gatemezi
15:01:21 <Zakim> -BernardVatant
15:01:27 <Zakim> -Yigal
15:01:29 <Zakim> -boris
15:01:42 <bhyland> @gt, I'll do a global search & replace for "Sheridan" to "Goodwin", sorry about that!
15:01:44 <gatemezi> rrsagent, generate minutes
15:01:44 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/15-gld-minutes.html gatemezi
15:02:03 <Zakim> -olyerickson
15:02:25 <gatemezi> hope it will work:-)
15:02:30 <Zakim> -George_Thomas
15:02:40 <gt> it should - we'll check it :)
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000322