W3C Audio Publications and Milestones
From Audio WG Wiki
Revision as of 15:22, 10 August 2012 by Tmichel
The Audio WG has published two Public Working Drafts for two different proposals:
- Web Audio API third WD by Chris Rogers (Google), Web Audio API second WD , Web Audio API first WD.
- MediaStream Processing API WG Note by Robert O'Callahan (Mozilla Corporation), MediaStream Processing API first WD.
Another First Public Working Draft introduces the two different proposals:
Drafts under developpment
The following documents are editors' copy:
- Web Audio API by Chris Rogers (Google): the most well-developed proposal, implemented in WebKit
- Web Audio Processing: Use Cases and Requirements latest editor's draft.
- Web MIDI API latest editor's draft.
- DSP API Specification Unofficial draft.
- Audio Data API by David Humphrey, et al, from Mozilla: a more basic audio data API, which anticipates higher-level script libraries
- audionode.js by Corban Brook; adds the basic high-level functionality of the Web Audio API to the Audio Data API