IRC log of rdf-wg on 2011-12-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:56:47 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rdf-wg
15:56:47 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/12/21-rdf-wg-irc
15:56:48 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:56:49 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rdf-wg
15:56:50 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 73394
15:56:50 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_RDFWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
15:56:51 [trackbot]
Meeting: RDF Working Group Teleconference
15:56:52 [trackbot]
Date: 21 December 2011
15:57:06 [JeremyCarroll]
JeremyCarroll has joined #rdf-wg
15:58:16 [pchampin]
pchampin has joined #rdf-wg
15:58:37 [AZ]
AZ has joined #rdf-wg
15:59:12 [AndyS]
AndyS has joined #rdf-wg
15:59:50 [pfps]
pfps has joined #rdf-wg
16:01:19 [cygri]
cygri has joined #rdf-wg
16:01:19 [Scott_Bauer]
Scott_Bauer has joined #rdf-wg
16:01:26 [Guus]
zakim, who is here?
16:01:26 [Zakim]
SW_RDFWG()11:00AM has not yet started, Guus
16:01:27 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Scott_Bauer, cygri, pfps, AndyS, AZ, pchampin, JeremyCarroll, Zakim, RRSAgent, LeeF, gavinc, Guus, MacTed, mischat, manu, trackbot, davidwood, mdmdm, manu1, NickH,
16:01:29 [Zakim]
... sandro, ericP
16:01:48 [gavinc]
Zakim, start meeting
16:01:48 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'start meeting', gavinc
16:01:48 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:01:49 [Zakim]
SW_RDFWG()11:00AM has not yet started, AndyS
16:01:51 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Scott_Bauer, cygri, pfps, AndyS, AZ, pchampin, JeremyCarroll, Zakim, RRSAgent, LeeF, gavinc, Guus, MacTed, mischat, manu, trackbot, davidwood, mdmdm, manu1, NickH,
16:01:53 [Zakim]
... sandro, ericP
16:02:03 [AndyS]
trackbot, start meeting
16:02:05 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
16:02:07 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 73394
16:02:07 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_RDFWG()11:00AM scheduled to start 2 minutes ago
16:02:08 [trackbot]
Meeting: RDF Working Group Teleconference
16:02:08 [trackbot]
Date: 21 December 2011
16:02:13 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:02:13 [Zakim]
SW_RDFWG()11:00AM has not yet started, AndyS
16:02:14 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Scott_Bauer, cygri, pfps, AndyS, AZ, pchampin, JeremyCarroll, Zakim, RRSAgent, LeeF, gavinc, Guus, MacTed, mischat, manu, trackbot, davidwood, mdmdm, manu1, NickH,
16:02:15 [gavinc]
zakim, this is 73394
16:02:17 [Zakim]
... sandro, ericP
16:02:17 [Zakim]
ok, gavinc; that matches SW_RDFWG()11:00AM
16:02:28 [AndyS]
zakim, start 73394
16:02:28 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'start 73394', AndyS
16:02:35 [gavinc]
Zakim, start
16:02:35 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'start', gavinc
16:02:36 [Zakim]
+??P11
16:02:41 [gavinc]
there we go!
16:02:51 [Guus]
zakim, who is here?
16:02:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +31.20.598.aaaa, Sandro, Peter_Patel-Schneider, +1.540.898.aabb, [IPcaller], +1.707.861.aacc, +1.415.586.aadd, ??P9, ??P11
16:02:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Scott_Bauer, cygri, pfps, AndyS, AZ, pchampin, JeremyCarroll, Zakim, RRSAgent, LeeF, gavinc, Guus, MacTed, mischat, manu, trackbot, davidwood, mdmdm, manu1, NickH,
16:02:55 [Zakim]
... sandro, ericP
16:02:56 [AndyS]
scribe: AndyS
16:02:57 [Zakim]
+OpenLink_Software
16:03:00 [Zakim]
+??P8
16:03:04 [MacTed]
Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
16:03:04 [Zakim]
+MacTed; got it
16:03:05 [AndyS]
zakim, IPCaller is me
16:03:05 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
16:03:05 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute me
16:03:06 [Zakim]
MacTed should now be muted
16:03:07 [cygri]
zakim, ??P8 is me
16:03:10 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
16:03:12 [Guus]
zakim, +31.20 is me
16:03:14 [Zakim]
+Guus; got it
16:03:21 [yvesr]
yvesr has joined #rdf-wg
16:03:25 [gavinc]
Zakim, aacc is me
16:03:26 [Zakim]
+gavinc; got it
16:03:28 [yvesr]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:03:28 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Sandro, Peter_Patel-Schneider, +1.540.898.aabb, AndyS, gavinc, JeremyCarroll, ??P9, ??P11, MacTed (muted), cygri
16:03:32 [gavinc]
Zakim, mute me
16:03:32 [Zakim]
gavinc should now be muted
16:03:34 [AZ]
zakim, ??P11 is me
16:03:34 [Zakim]
+AZ; got it
16:03:37 [AndyS]
scribenick: AndyS
16:03:38 [yvesr]
Zakim, P9 is me
16:03:38 [Zakim]
sorry, yvesr, I do not recognize a party named 'P9'
16:03:43 [yvesr]
Zakim, ??P9 is me
16:03:43 [Zakim]
+yvesr; got it
16:03:43 [davidwood]
zaim, +aabb is me
16:04:16 [Zakim]
+Tony
16:04:17 [AndyS]
topic: Admin
16:04:23 [AlexHall]
AlexHall has joined #rdf-wg
16:04:35 [Scott_Bauer]
Zakim, Tony is me
16:04:35 [Zakim]
+Scott_Bauer; got it
16:04:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.443.212.aaee
16:04:54 [AlexHall]
zakim, aaee is me
16:04:54 [Zakim]
+AlexHall; got it
16:05:05 [pfps]
pfps has joined #rdf-wg
16:05:42 [AndyS]
david: admin section then discussion of the path forward for [graph]
16:05:46 [davidwood]
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 14 Dec telecon:
16:05:46 [davidwood]
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-12-14
16:05:51 [Guus]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:05:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Guus, Sandro, Peter_Patel-Schneider, +1.540.898.aabb, AndyS, gavinc (muted), JeremyCarroll (muted), yvesr, AZ, MacTed (muted), cygri, Scott_Bauer, AlexHall
16:06:10 [davidwood]
zakim, aabb is me
16:06:10 [Zakim]
+davidwood; got it
16:06:28 [AndyS]
topic: Action item review
16:06:35 [AndyS]
No pending action items
16:06:45 [AndyS]
David: 13 open actions
16:07:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.760.705.aaff
16:07:07 [danbri]
danbri has joined #rdf-wg
16:07:13 [pchampin]
zakim, aaff is me
16:07:13 [Zakim]
+pchampin; got it
16:07:16 [pchampin]
zakim, mute me
16:07:16 [Zakim]
pchampin should now be muted
16:08:15 [gavinc]
Zakim, unmute me
16:08:15 [Zakim]
gavinc should no longer be muted
16:09:07 [AndyS]
david: action 117 - jeremy ...
16:09:13 [AndyS]
... duration datatypes
16:09:27 [AndyS]
jeremy: will do action
16:09:37 [AndyS]
... action 118 similar
16:10:09 [AndyS]
david: gavin - action on formatted text literals
16:10:14 [cygri]
q+
16:10:55 [AndyS]
ack cygri
16:11:08 [AndyS]
cygri: pls expand on action 124
16:11:28 [AndyS]
gavin: it's because of xml literal downplayed ... what about formatted text?
16:11:55 [AndyS]
topic: next meeting
16:12:01 [AndyS]
Jan 4
16:12:07 [AndyS]
topic: path forward
16:12:45 [AndyS]
david: Named graphs has been a major matter for the WG ... but also now see there are concerns about how people view the web
16:13:09 [AndyS]
... lot of perspectives in WG and these all be considered valid.
16:13:34 [AndyS]
... new uses of RDF (Linked Data Ent Workshop)
16:13:50 [AndyS]
... not just for one thing
16:14:09 [AndyS]
... pls keep in mind that other people's perspective are valid
16:14:42 [AndyS]
... WG needs to find a compromiose
16:15:00 [AndyS]
... sandros has suggested we focus on the use cases
16:15:13 [AndyS]
... starting with Richard
16:15:31 [PatH]
PatH has joined #rdf-wg
16:15:44 [PatH]
Sorry Im late, having a problem phoning in.
16:16:22 [AndyS]
... email dec 21 at 13:43 UTC (??)
16:16:42 [AndyS]
... Richard, where is the key issues here?
16:17:20 [AndyS]
sandro: for now, just think about UC, not analysis one UC until several looked at
16:17:35 [AndyS]
... and we may see the common elements
16:18:01 [AndyS]
david: need to look sufficiently deeply
16:18:19 [Zakim]
+PatH
16:18:22 [Zakim]
-cygri
16:18:49 [AndyS]
cygri: this UC was about the exchange of ... really 2 UC ... and a Higgs boson was seen
16:20:25 [AndyS]
sandro: what are other people hoping to get out of NG
16:20:44 [Guus]
q+ to suggest BBC one to take on, if it takes some time for Richard to come back
16:20:55 [AndyS]
david: Jeremy suggested a text case approach
16:21:02 [PatH]
maybe if i leave...?
16:21:05 [AndyS]
... will get to that on the hour
16:21:30 [PatH]
pchampi, not knowingly.
16:21:51 [JeremyCarroll]
JeremyCarroll has joined #rdf-wg
16:23:01 [AndyS]
Jeremy: previously, have found that test cases stress the common ground, not the conceptualisms around it
16:23:10 [PatH]
+1 to jeremy
16:23:16 [Guus]
+1
16:23:17 [PatH]
zakim, mute me
16:23:17 [Zakim]
PatH should now be muted
16:23:42 [Zakim]
+??P8
16:23:50 [cygri]
zakim, ??P8 is me
16:23:50 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
16:23:58 [AndyS]
... I suggested on test case. We can formally resolve on that then move to next test case. 100 small steps.
16:24:10 [AndyS]
(link please)
16:24:13 [PatH]
richard is back :-)
16:24:38 [Guus]
+1 to the ill-formedness of that test case
16:24:53 [gavinc]
{ ( {a:b c:d e:f}, mailto:ivan@w3.org">mailto:ivan@w3.org ), ( {}, mailto:ivan@w3.org ) }
16:25:16 [Guus]
q+ to syggest to do the strawpoll first
16:25:38 [JeremyCarroll]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Dec/0123.html
16:25:41 [davidwood]
ack Guus
16:25:41 [Zakim]
Guus, you wanted to suggest BBC one to take on, if it takes some time for Richard to come back and to syggest to do the strawpoll first
16:26:03 [AndyS]
q+
16:26:04 [gavinc]
STRAWPOLL: RDF 1.1 Recommendation will not recommend the use { ( {a:b c:d e:f}, mailto:ivan@w3.org">mailto:ivan@w3.org ), ( {}, mailto:ivan@w3.org ) }
16:26:42 [AndyS]
q+ to ask if this is syntax or abstract data model?
16:26:53 [davidwood]
ack AndyS
16:26:53 [Zakim]
AndyS, you wanted to ask if this is syntax or abstract data model?
16:27:28 [AndyS]
AndyS: Is this syntax?
16:27:33 [AndyS]
Jeremy: Yes.
16:27:38 [PatH]
lets stick to abstract model first.
16:27:40 [Guus]
it is not TriG syntax, btw
16:27:59 [pfps]
q+
16:28:06 [davidwood]
q?
16:28:13 [davidwood]
ack pfps
16:28:25 [AndyS]
pfps: is this an RDF dataset?
16:28:46 [Zakim]
+Eric
16:28:49 [AndyS]
jeremy: syntax wrong -it is an RDF dataset that has a repeated label on two graphs
16:29:21 [cygri]
RDF Dataset definition includes: "Graph names are unique within an RDF dataset."
16:29:31 [AndyS]
pfps: RDF dataset has a label only once.
16:29:36 [cygri]
so, that's a negative test case.
16:30:28 [gavinc]
https://gist.github.com/1506664
16:30:31 [davidwood]
q?
16:30:34 [gavinc]
Not A Dataset https://gist.github.com/1506664
16:30:39 [PatH]
Jeremy is trying to locate the shore by first putting a pole clearly in the water.
16:31:05 [AndyS]
david: Negative test, concept, not synatx,
16:31:16 [gavinc]
TRAWPOLL: RDF 1.1 Recommendation will not recommend the use of { ( {a:b c:d e:f}, mailto:ivan@w3.org">mailto:ivan@w3.org ), ( {}, mailto:ivan@w3.org ) } see https://gist.github.com/1506664 for TriG
16:31:18 [JeremyCarroll]
STRAWPOLL: RDF 1.1 Recommendation will not recommend the use { ( {a:b c:d e:f}, mailto:ivan@w3.org">mailto:ivan@w3.org ), ( {}, mailto:ivan@w3.org ) }
16:31:33 [cygri]
+1
16:31:35 [yvesr]
+1
16:31:40 [MacTed]
(will not recommend? or will disrecommend?)
16:31:41 [JeremyCarroll]
+1
16:31:41 [Guus]
+1
16:31:44 [davidwood]
+1
16:31:46 [pchampin]
+1
16:31:52 [gavinc]
+1
16:31:53 [davidwood]
Sandro: +1
16:31:53 [AZ]
+1
16:31:53 [AndyS]
+1
16:31:55 [Guus]
we can formulate this stronger, I think
16:31:56 [ericP]
+1
16:31:56 [pfps]
+1 to what david is saying, not to the strawpoll per se
16:32:00 [MacTed]
+1 for not recommending ... but I think that's not the right expression
16:32:07 [AlexHall]
+1
16:33:03 [pfps]
STRAWPOLL: In an RDF dataset, there must be a function (and not a general relation) from "tags" to graphs
16:33:09 [ericP]
q?
16:33:16 [AndyS]
guus: test suite
16:33:29 [ericP]
i think a test suite would be bound to a serialization
16:33:33 [AndyS]
... we need a owner/manager
16:33:44 [AndyS]
q+
16:34:18 [AndyS]
david: if we can't get a test case, keep proposal and not loose it
16:34:21 [gavinc]
PROPOSAL : In a TriG document a graph IRI must not be used to label more then one graph.
16:34:51 [AndyS]
q-
16:34:57 [Guus]
proposal to use TriG as test-suite serialization language
16:35:00 [PatH]
English version: the WG will not recommend any construction in which two different graphs are assigned the same label.
16:35:26 [PatH]
zakim, unmute me.
16:35:26 [Zakim]
PatH should no longer be muted
16:35:30 [AndyS]
why not have "tests" being text files for now, pending syntax?
16:35:34 [ericP]
a SPARQL-style test suite of a set of a mapping of turtle docs to unique graph names (and default graph) would capture this test without steaking out an interpretation of TriG
16:35:56 [davidwood]
PROPOSAL : In a TriG document or similar syntax constituting an RDF dataset, a graph IRI must not be used to label more then one graph.
16:36:02 [AndyS]
+1 to ericP as SPARQL tests can write these down
16:36:27 [cygri]
q+
16:36:28 [PatH]
steaking out, nice. we can try roasting out as well.
16:36:34 [davidwood]
ack cygri
16:36:46 [PatH]
sounds much better
16:36:56 [PatH]
zakim, mute me.
16:36:56 [Zakim]
PatH should now be muted
16:37:02 [AndyS]
cygri: option for different relationships of a "name" and a graph
16:37:17 [AndyS]
... may or may not be mixed in an RDF dataset
16:37:46 [AndyS]
... ??allow the name multiple times for different relationships
16:38:01 [JeremyCarroll]
q+ to speak against Richard
16:38:10 [gavinc]
<mailto:ivan@w3.org> <relation1> {
16:38:11 [gavinc]
<a> <b> <c> .
16:38:13 [gavinc]
}
16:38:14 [gavinc]
<mailto:ivan@w3.org> <relation2> {
16:38:16 [gavinc]
16:38:17 [gavinc]
}
16:38:23 [AndyS]
<labeluri> :p1 {} . <labeluri> :p2 {}
16:38:25 [ericP]
<G1> :logSemantics { <s1> <p1> <o1> } ; :signs { <s2> <p2> <o2> }
16:38:39 [davidwood]
ack JeremyCarroll
16:38:39 [Zakim]
JeremyCarroll, you wanted to speak against Richard
16:38:47 [MacTed]
tweaked PROPOSAL : Within a single RDF dataset, whether expressed by a TriG document or any other syntax, a single graph IRI (1) MUST NOT be used to label more then one graph; (2) MAY ONLY be used to label one graph.
16:38:58 [Zakim]
-cygri
16:39:03 [AndyS]
Jeremy: we can revise if we decide that. Test case is more concrete probe. Not too many choices.
16:39:15 [Zakim]
+??P8
16:39:18 [cygri]
zakim, ??P8 is me
16:39:18 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
16:39:18 [PatH]
i see what richard is saying, but agree with jeremy
16:39:55 [PatH]
any decision will rule out some possibilities.
16:40:14 [MacTed]
intentionally so
16:40:22 [PatH]
are they different?
16:41:06 [Guus]
PROPOSAL Within a single RDF dataset MUST NOT be used to label more then one graph
16:41:07 [davidwood]
PROPOSAL : Within a single RDF dataset, regardless of syntax, a single graph IRI (1) MUST NOT be used to label more then one graph; (2) MAY ONLY be used to label one graph.
16:41:19 [PatH]
q+
16:41:20 [MacTed]
(1) and (2) are intentionally redundant. the first conforms more to RFC grammar; the second is more clear to many readers.
16:41:27 [AndyS]
Jeremy: multiple labelled blocks is still one graph is a possibility
16:41:27 [ericP]
PROPOSAL : Within a single RDF dataset, regardless of syntax, a single graph IRI (1) MUST NOT be used to label more then one graph
16:41:31 [davidwood]
ack PatH
16:41:34 [PatH]
zakim, unmute me
16:41:34 [Zakim]
PatH was not muted, PatH
16:42:19 [AndyS]
PatH: one reason for not doing this is where identity is expensive
16:42:20 [cygri]
we just need to detect identity of the URIs, not of the graphs
16:42:36 [PatH]
zakim, mute me
16:42:36 [Zakim]
PatH should now be muted
16:42:57 [davidwood]
PROPOSAL : Within a single RDF dataset, regardless of syntax, a single graph IRI MUST NOT be used to label more then one graph
16:43:06 [ericP]
+1
16:43:06 [MacTed]
+1
16:43:07 [pfps]
+1
16:43:10 [davidwood]
Sandro: +1
16:43:11 [Guus]
+1
16:43:11 [davidwood]
+1
16:43:12 [PatH]
+1
16:43:12 [gavinc]
+1
16:43:15 [cygri]
+1
16:43:15 [AZ]
+1
16:43:15 [AlexHall]
+1
16:43:18 [pchampin]
+1
16:43:22 [yvesr]
+1
16:43:22 [AndyS]
+1
16:43:57 [AndyS]
RESOLVED: Within a single RDF dataset, regardless of syntax, a single graph IRI MUST NOT be used to label more then one graph
16:44:00 [PatH]
cygri, yes of course. sorry.
16:44:24 [AndyS]
david: The use case ... richard
16:44:41 [AndyS]
cygri: UC about web crawling and crawling RDF data
16:45:02 [AndyS]
... at the time of crawl may not know the use to be made of the data
16:45:12 [AndyS]
... i.e. crawler grabs stuff
16:45:24 [AndyS]
... so keep things in separate graphs
16:45:29 [AndyS]
... keep source info
16:46:22 [AndyS]
... at this stage, data considered is by source only, nothing outside
16:46:28 [Guus]
remark about the resolution: you can interpret it as an implicit resolution that graph names must be IRIs. Should we make this explicit?
16:46:40 [AndyS]
... important - store this in a SPARQL store for query using GRAPH
16:47:15 [AndyS]
... important - crawls can be exchanged (practical reasons) - nquads where 4th slot is the source
16:47:22 [AndyS]
... source URL
16:47:49 [AndyS]
david: Are you using the source URL as the graph URI?
16:47:59 [davidwood]
q?
16:48:31 [AndyS]
cygri: In several examples, inc billion triples dump, and Sindice, then source URL is 4th slot in the dump
16:48:43 [AndyS]
... makes it easy to understand
16:49:17 [AndyS]
sandro: similar : tabulator and ?? but they use tag as a retriveal event
16:49:35 [AndyS]
... if higher costs are acceptable
16:49:47 [PatH]
do these systems use RDF metadata in which the graph identifiers are used to identify the graphs?
16:50:20 [cygri]
q+ to answer pat
16:50:30 [AndyS]
david: how does this inform you?
16:51:25 [AndyS]
cygri: to PatH: they refer to the source, not the graph
16:51:26 [PatH]
great.
16:51:59 [AndyS]
cygri: does not make much sense about the merge of all the graphs
16:52:34 [AndyS]
... or consistency. It data management to keep them separate. May subset and do other stuff later.
16:52:35 [PatH]
that really is very nice, and allows an elegant semantic 'gloss' to account for this being conformant.
16:53:08 [AndyS]
... semantics is "not good" lots of things wrong and need to be sorted out by the app on top later
16:53:23 [AndyS]
... we want a way to split the triples by source
16:53:26 [PatH]
q+
16:53:35 [PatH]
zakim, unmute me
16:53:35 [Zakim]
PatH should no longer be muted
16:53:54 [davidwood]
ack cygri
16:53:54 [Zakim]
cygri, you wanted to answer pat
16:54:06 [davidwood]
ack PatH
16:54:40 [Zakim]
-cygri
16:54:40 [AndyS]
PatH: The sticking point for me has been the way URIs are used in difefrent ways - now clear in Richards UC that this is not the case
16:54:55 [Zakim]
+??P8
16:55:00 [cygri]
zakim, ??P8 is me
16:55:00 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
16:55:01 [ericP]
AggregateDB GETs <http://a.example/doc1.ttl> at with headers <H>, could create any of these DBs:
16:55:04 [ericP]
snapshot: <http://a.example/doc1.ttl>: { <s1> <p1> <o1> }
16:55:07 [ericP]
with-metadata: default graph: { <http://a.example/doc1.ttl> http:headers <H> }
16:55:09 [AndyS]
... so we can add metadata etc
16:55:09 [ericP]
<http://a.example/doc1.ttl>: { <s1> <p1> <o1> }
16:55:12 [ericP]
with history: default graph: { </2011-12-21T11:50/http://a.example/doc1.ttl">http://a.example/doc1.ttl> http:resource <http://a.example/doc1.ttl> ; http:headers <H> }
16:55:15 [ericP]
</2011-12-21T11:50/http://a.example/doc1.ttl>: { <s1> <p1> <o1> }
16:55:19 [ericP]
does that capture likely designs?
16:55:28 [AndyS]
s/semantics/data/
16:55:49 [AndyS]
PatH: Will write up my point.
16:56:27 [PatH]
did we lose richard again?
16:56:34 [ericP]
q+
16:56:42 [davidwood]
zakim, who is talking?
16:56:42 [AndyS]
scribe+
16:56:54 [Zakim]
davidwood, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Sandro (64%), Eric (14%)
16:57:11 [PatH]
zakim, mute me
16:57:11 [Zakim]
PatH should now be muted
16:57:23 [MacTed]
scribe was breaking up
16:57:30 [Zakim]
-AndyS
16:57:42 [AndyS]
Oh dear
16:58:33 [PatH]
scrumpy rules.
16:58:36 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:58:46 [AndyS]
zakim, IPcaller is me
16:58:46 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
16:58:48 [PatH]
noise...
16:58:54 [JeremyCarroll]
Zakim, mute AndyS
16:58:54 [Zakim]
AndyS should now be muted
16:59:30 [AndyS]
ericP: try to cover 3 cases
16:59:40 [AndyS]
... stores in RDF DB
16:59:49 [AndyS]
... store in doc 1 and add header to dft graph
16:59:55 [davidwood]
EricP: See his syntax above, where someone GETs graphs.
17:00:11 [cygri]
it covers mine
17:00:12 [AndyS]
... store in doc1 in an dft doc nfo on this
17:00:25 [AndyS]
I am scribing
17:00:40 [PatH]
it covers enough to give rise to much discussion...
17:01:00 [AndyS]
sandro (is unclear to the scribe)
17:01:15 [Zakim]
-Sandro
17:01:36 [PatH]
sandro: may be other cases.
17:01:42 [davidwood]
EricP has covered the two variants of the use case as I have seen them.
17:01:55 [Zakim]
+Sandro
17:01:58 [AndyS]
ack me
17:02:01 [ericP]
ack me
17:02:22 [AndyS]
I'll pass
17:02:36 [davidwood]
ack Sandro
17:02:38 [Zakim]
-AndyS
17:02:50 [ericP]
scribenick: ericP
17:03:22 [ericP]
sandro: [silence]
17:03:58 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
17:04:01 [davidwood]
Zakim must be forked. I hear some.
17:04:03 [AndyS]
zakim, IPCAller is me
17:04:03 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
17:04:08 [PatH]
Zakim is getting tired.
17:04:23 [AndyS]
david: bad conditions
17:04:38 [AndyS]
... regards for the holidays
17:04:43 [AndyS]
ADJOURNED
17:04:47 [yvesr]
bye!
17:04:47 [pchampin]
thanks
17:04:48 [Zakim]
-davidwood
17:04:49 [AndyS]
next meeting Jan 4.
17:04:50 [Zakim]
-Sandro
17:04:50 [Zakim]
-JeremyCarroll
17:04:51 [Zakim]
-MacTed
17:04:52 [Guus]
bye
17:04:53 [Zakim]
-yvesr
17:04:54 [AZ]
bye
17:04:54 [PatH]
eric, can you email that example?
17:04:55 [Zakim]
-Peter_Patel-Schneider
17:04:56 [cygri]
thanks david!
17:04:59 [Zakim]
-AndyS
17:04:59 [Zakim]
-gavinc
17:05:01 [Zakim]
-pchampin
17:05:02 [Zakim]
-cygri
17:05:05 [Zakim]
-Eric
17:05:10 [Zakim]
-AlexHall
17:05:14 [Zakim]
-AZ
17:05:15 [Zakim]
-Scott_Bauer
17:05:16 [PatH]
muted merry Xmas to all.
17:05:16 [AlexHall]
AlexHall has left #rdf-wg
17:06:02 [Zakim]
-Guus
17:35:00 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, PatH, in SW_RDFWG()11:00AM
17:35:02 [Zakim]
SW_RDFWG()11:00AM has ended
17:35:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were +31.20.598.aaaa, Sandro, Peter_Patel-Schneider, +1.540.898.aabb, +1.707.861.aacc, +1.415.586.aadd, MacTed, AndyS, JeremyCarroll, cygri, Guus, gavinc, AZ, yvesr,
17:35:09 [Zakim]
... Scott_Bauer, +1.443.212.aaee, AlexHall, davidwood, +1.760.705.aaff, pchampin, PatH, Eric
18:15:50 [AndyS]
AndyS has joined #rdf-wg
19:32:27 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #rdf-wg
19:42:13 [AndyS]
AndyS has joined #rdf-wg
20:04:02 [mischat]
mischat has joined #rdf-wg